Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT (24202 Views)

Lagos To Reintroduce Monthly Sanitation, Movement Restriction / Lagosians Do You Support The Return Of Monthly Sanitation Exercise / Governor Sanwo-Olu On Monthly Sanitation: We’ll Ask People Whether To Return It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Fugazy2023: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
onomeabuja:

Wetin de worry u sef undecided
Wetin de sup for Ur life eh cry
He is performing his duty by making Nigeria city clean u are here on nairaland blabbing.
U better change d way u reason in this Ur life oooo embarassed

You dey explain to people that are permanently mad. There is not point. Just leave them to there sorry state

1 Like

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by PINKYandBRAIN: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Bet you guys hav been trying to take over the world since 1995... it's been 28 years now... I hope you guys ain't whining urself sha?

Maybe you should think about other task that is easy to achieve ...😕

PINKY: Delay is Not Denial. And...

BRAIN: ...And What ? Didn't I Tell You To Focus on The Objective, PINKY ?

PINKY: Yes, I was focusing before This Young Man Came To Remind Us about Our 28 Years Delay in Taking Over The World...

BRAIN: Your Mumu Too Much. Laser Focus...And We will take over Nairaland This Very Night - We will Do What We Do Every Night...!

PINKY: What Do We Do Every Night?

BRAIN:
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by PINKYandBRAIN: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:

Ahhh! Multiple Personality Disorder Dan Catherine this one.

PINKY:

BRAIN: grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by BigDawsNet: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
PINKYandBRAIN:

PINKY: Delay is Not Denial. And...

BRAIN: ...And What ? Didn't I Tell You To Focus on The Objective, PINKY ?

PINKY: Yes, I was focusing before This Young Man Came To Remind Us about Our 28 Years Delay in Taking Over The World...

BRAIN: Your Mumu Too Much. Laser Focus...And We will take over Nairaland This Very Night - We will Do What We Do Every Night...!

PINKY: What Do We Do Every Night?

BRAIN:

Eh en... wonder shall never end...

Oya goan take over Nairaland First.. I want to quickly check something 🫣
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Greatken007(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
The lazy ones are still shouting Abuja no be PH...

1 Like

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by PINKYandBRAIN: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Eh en... wonder shall never end...

Oya goan take over Nairaland First.. I want to quickly check something 🫣

PINKY: We Taking Over Mehn!

BRAIN: The Ball is in Our Court To Play, Pinky.... So, Stay Focused. No distraction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Nyanabo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
Fitodi928:
Guys it still going on I even ask palmpay on Facebook and they confirm it, below I’ve leave all the screenshots pics to show it real, just de play

Palmpay are still giving away 20,000 naira for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free. See the pics below, if you no get your own de play

Also old User can benefit too by using a different phone number to register with the campaign link

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percentage for showing you this update so next time if I get better update I go tell una

Hurry now that is flowing

And send me 5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity

Click the link Facebook link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02tqyxy5h1ZGLYqcZWJ88AthJ4vvKX97zQek7xBsPtTucMxRbH3toHovYUgBV6zLWPl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Poverty stricken fool. Keep spamming all threads with this scam. Not everyone is gullible as you.
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Blackdisciple(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
That a good one...
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by famology(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obidient must obey
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by ufuosman(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Good one landlord of Abj

1 Like

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Thaddeus91: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Bbqekpa: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Fitodi928:
Guys it still going on I even ask palmpay on Facebook and they confirm it, below I’ve leave all the screenshots pics to show it real, just de play

Palmpay are still giving away 20,000 naira for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free. See the pics below, if you no get your own de play

Also old User can benefit too by using a different phone number to register with the campaign link

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percentage for showing you this update so next time if I get better update I go tell una

Hurry now that is flowing

And send me 5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity

Click the link Facebook link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02tqyxy5h1ZGLYqcZWJ88AthJ4vvKX97zQek7xBsPtTucMxRbH3toHovYUgBV6zLWPl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Thief! Why u no do for your papa
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by ikdaddy01(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Saturday will become public holiday in Abuja
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by FireUpNow(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
One step forward 20 steps backward
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Salowise: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
b3llo:
This is commendable
Nothing this animal called wike do for Rivers State
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by tnerro1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tot the courts ruled against this practice without a valid law in place?
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by nedekid: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
I think wike should have been made minister of defense, NSA or petroleum.
Why? he will stop crude oil theft. That kind of aggressive environment is where he thrives. FCT is too easy for his gra gra.
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by toprealman: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Relics of ancient civilizations brandished as development and someone thinks this is progress.
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by MEGAWATCH: 3:43am On Aug 30, 2023
Parachoko:
Good job by the Husband of IPOB.

The only problem the Yorubas have is the Igbos.

They will envy the IGBOS till their dying days.

What a useless way to spend their lives on this earth?
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by TheSuperX(m): 5:04am On Aug 30, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! At the end of the day Wike will finish and scatter Abuja kpatakpata. Where on earth is a day designated for sanitation amongst the capital cities in the world. Why must Nigeria be always overzealous?
I just hope he will not divert attention to those areas where Tinubu has low votes in the metropolis, I hope he will not witch-hunt those who voted Obi as their preferred candidate.
If he didn't work, it's people like you that will still insult him, truly you can't satisfy humans.
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by ican2020: 5:39am On Aug 30, 2023
Restricting people’s movements is unconstitutional
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Realist777: 6:04am On Aug 30, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Noted, but that will not change the fact that...
Tinubu is a smart criminal that has so far managed to cover his criminal tracks - drugs money forfeiture, identity theft, fraudulent academic background and genealogy, electoral fraud...

Without transparency, trust, honesty and integrity, Ebola can never make a good leader. 👋

The country is in dire need of such smart criminals and not the yes daddy criminal
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Sleekfingers: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
ggood:
The fo.olish man think Abuja is Rivers State

Wetin be Wike crime ?
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Sleekfingers: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
OKUCHI11:
The greedy Atiku...na him I blamed for all these... If to say the fuckstard... get the interest of the nation for mind we for no dey face all these...

You are absolutely right. Atiku is a bloody fool and greedy.
If that guy wey him head be like watermelon had contested under PDP, he would have won. ...But he quickly jumped to labour party.
Atiku will never forgive Pit-ass obi. ....
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by udomonday: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! At the end of the day Wike will finish and scatter Abuja kpatakpata. Where on earth is a day designated for sanitation amongst the capital cities in the world. Why must Nigeria be always overzealous?
I just hope he will not divert attention to those areas where Tinubu has low votes in the metropolis, I hope he will not witch-hunt those who voted Obi as their preferred candidate.
because a lot of Nigerians are filthy by nature and they have to be forced to embrace cleanliness, the governor of lagos is filthy, can't believe what lagos has turned to, filth every where, the gutters are full of garbage, everywhere is overgrown with weeds, the roads are terrible, the streetlight are all dead, and to cap it all, they will empty the gutters and live the garbage on the road, what could be more filthy and idiotic than that?
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Felicox(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
I must say that I am baffled by the fact that I see many people on this platform applauding this bad news. In 2023, someone is bringing up this very backward idea and people are applauding it? So the entire FCT should be kept on a stand still for sanitation? In other words, businesses cannot open and people cannot move around. How many real cities in the whole wide world still do this? They talk of job creation which they are unable to do, and fail to see that waste management and disposal is a big industry that could employ thousands of people. What are they doing with the taxes that they are collecting that they cannot channel that money into employing people to keep the FCT clean. All these just goes to show that there is truly no hope of a better Nigeria with these people in charge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elections: Obasanjo Acting Like A Little Child Without Responsibility – Sagay / PHOTOS From 2017 Rivers State Christmas Carol #hossanna2017 / Atiku Reacts As Super Falcons Qualify For AWCON Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.