Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees (23060 Views)

Bagudu’s $155m Settlement Deal With The FG: The Inside Details By The Cable / Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by LagosPrince: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Look here, you serial loser.
Don't support Tinubu, don't support any Yoruba. Don't infect Yoruba leaders with the eternal bad luck you carry.
Thank you.
Says a nobody in the scheme of things

A pauper 😂
Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by tttmar(f): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2023
LagosPrince:
.the ones that represented you in the past, what did you gain?

And who told you that Lagos belongs to the Muslims ?

Sanwo Olu is the governor of Lagos and will decide who stays and who leaves.
We are not practicing military regime, let's wait and see.
Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by crownprince23: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
Rejecting the commissioner for health, Prof. Abayomi shows how xxxxx the lawmakers are... If there is anybody to reject, does it have to be him?

We saw how he was at the forefront of fighting COVID19 during the pandemic to the extent of even getting infected... If not for his proactiveness, only God knows what will have befallen lagosians...

So also is the commissioner for education. That woman really transformed schools in Lagos to the extent that the gap between public and private schools in Lagos are so slim in terms of teachers discipline, dedication to work and school facilities. She deserves Federal Minister of Education

I can't speak for others, but it's high time someone from Abuja calls Obasa and ask him to confirm Prof. Abayomi
Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Ballmer: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2023
How is it possible to know how to win election then you turn around claiming they are empty upstairs. Why not have those not empty upstairs win you the election.

datola:
That is Nigeria's governance for you. It's all about compensating those who hlped them win elections even if they are empty upstairs.

Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Pacesetter123(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
If you don't win the election, how can you govern?
You can't have some people work for electoral victory then you bring in people who have not done jack to secure the victory.
I'm sure there are so called technocrats in the party that he can Choose from.
Also, how in hell can you only 8 Muslims in the cabinet when majority of the indigenes of the State are Muslims?
Sanwoolu fell my hand on this one.
He seems to say he doesn't care simply because he's not running for re-election. But sooner or later, he will want another position on the Federal level after this because he's still a young man. People will remember.
You people with religion!
Where has religion taken you people to all this while?
Some developed countries of this world don't care about religion but they are making progress.
But here we are, stagnated and blindfolded by religion.
Can't you separate religion from governance for once?
Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by erniok(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Funny country,they are technocrats but they don't have electoral value grin.

They prioritize winning election's to the development of the state.

Nigerian politicians are a different breed of politicians.
It's so sad reading such things. Patriots are really few for this our country.
Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Ballmer: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2023
Well I am more worried about the commissioner on education who as seen to the improvement in result of Lagos at WAEC JAMB etc

The health situation in Lagos need more than covid brouhaha n health in Lagos still as a long place to go to meet up with it pairs like Joburg Cairo Capetown etc though it is not in the league of that of backward Anambra Abia Enugu etc.

Yampotatocarrot:
Rejecting the commissioner for health, Prof. Abayomi shows how xxxxx the lawmakers are... If there is anybody to reject, does it have to be him?

We saw how he was at the forefront of fighting COVID19 during the pandemic to the extent of even getting infected... If not for his proactiveness, only God knows what will have befallen lagosians...

I can't speak for others, but it's high time someone from Abuja calls Obasa and ask him to confirm Prof. Abayomi
Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by EverGrand: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Funny country,they are technocrats but they don't have electoral value grin.

They prioritize winning election's to the development of the state.

Nigerian politicians are a different breed of politicians.

Your enduring ignorance would not accept that governance and politics are eternally intertwined.
Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by YesDaddyTill203: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2023
Pacesetter123:

You people with religion!
Where has religion taken you people to all this while?
Some developed countries of this world don't care about religion but they are making progress.
But here we are, stagnated and blindfolded by religion.
Can't you separate religion from governance for once?
In a perfect world, that would be the case but not in Nigeria.
The CAN introduced this madness into Nigerian politics at least in Lagos.
Right Before Fashola finished his term, the CAN started making noise that the next Governor must be. Christian. That's how Ambode was brought out to become Governor. And that's why Sanwoolu was also brought in after Ambode. If not for their religious beliefs none of them would have been given the APC ticket at that time.
I know some of these kids don't remember history but those are the facts.
Since the CAN has introduced religious consideration into Lagos politics, it's too late to pretend like it shouldn't matter.
Also, most of the ones that will come here to complain about religion in political considerations are also the same people, who hated Tinubu during the last election for having a Muslim VP.
The hypocrisy is really bad grin
Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by HRMK: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
the only surprise here is dr akin abayomi!i blv he performed creditably well in his last assignment!!
Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by AfonjaPriest: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by ChristianMuslim: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Yoruba youth are the worst set of youth in this generation.. Mind you im a yoruba man.. Backward youth, yoruba women are the worst gossipers and foolish in this generation, Yoruba muslim are the most selfish and self centered on this planet.. Life has turn to polotics, and what they earn is remnants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Signed Pact To Import Refined Oil Under Buhari's Regime (NY Times 1984) / Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.