Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Olabisi Onabanjo University Post Utme Waec Verification Payment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University Post Utme Waec Verification Payment (449 Views)

2021 Jamb(utme) & Waec Thread / Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) 2017/2018 Admission List Is Finally Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabisi Onabanjo University Post Utme Waec Verification Payment by akj2000: 1:36am On Aug 30, 2023
I paid for my daughter's post utme form online a long the line a request payment of #7500 for waec o level verification came up & I paid, since on the 23rd of this month, the payment confirmation has not reflected on her OOU personal portal.

She is unable to proceed with the process.
I have sent an email to GICONCEPT but up till this moment no response, contact phone is not going.

We heard that the post utme application close by 31st August which is tomorrow,
Please how do we go about this to complete her application
Thanks
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Post Utme Waec Verification Payment by Sonia2212(f): 1:38am On Aug 30, 2023
It's better for you to go to the school direct and pay it and stop paying online
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Post Utme Waec Verification Payment by beejayodus(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2023
Sonia2212:
It's better for you to go to the school direct and pay it and stop paying online
Please do you know about any WhatsApp group for aspirants? Thanks.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Post Utme Waec Verification Payment by beejayodus(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2023
akj2000:
I paid for my daughter's post utme form online a long the line a request payment of #7500 for waec o level verification came up & I paid, since on the 23rd of this month, the payment confirmation has not reflected on her OOU personal portal.

She is unable to proceed with the process.
I have sent an email to GICONCEPT but up till this moment no response, contact phone is not going.

We heard that the post utme application close by 31st August which is tomorrow,
Please how do we go about this to complete her application
Thanks
Please, is your daughter in any WhatsApp group for aspirants? My little sis also chose the school and I have completed her registration. Thanks
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Post Utme Waec Verification Payment by Sonia2212(f): 12:03am On Aug 31, 2023
beejayodus:
Please do you know about any WhatsApp group for aspirants? Thanks.
Yes
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Post Utme Waec Verification Payment by beejayodus(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2023
Sonia2212:

Yes
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Your WhatsApp number, please? Thanks.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Post Utme Waec Verification Payment by Sonia2212(f): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
beejayodus:
Your WhatsApp number, please? Thanks.
Is on my signature, I can't paste it here, copy it on my signature and chat me up

(1) (Reply)

The Illusion Of Western Educational Superiority / T.shirts Customizing / Jamb 2011,share Your Exprience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.