Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura (33621 Views)

Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) / Emir Of Kano Dr. Aminu Visits Former President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Atiku Visits Former President IBB In Minna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Dartilo(m): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2023
Dartilo:

Now Obaseki sad that he lost the artefact to the Oba he want to tell the Oba that the is Democracy and not Monarchy ... He takes indirect actions and he stays far behind that you won't find him in the scene , he tell you that it was not his decision but recommendations made ....

What the OBA has been doing recently now is that he has been gathering support from the who is who in Nigeria .... Buhari disregarded the Gov and favour the Oba , same with Tinubu ...

If it was easy to dethroned the OBA , Obaseki would have done that a long time ago , now since he does not have enough courage to do that , now he want to reduce the influence of the oba of Benin over the Enogie in the various communities...

Let me explain Traditional rulers in Edo are paid 1.1 billion monthly ,Edo South takes 600+ million , Edo central takes 200+ million and Edo North take 300+...

Edo South is where the Oba fall into , this money is paid to the oba and the oba then pay all his Enogie that he had installed , but now Obaseki has decided to start paying All the Enogie himself , thereby taking the loyalty of the Enogie from the Oba to the Governor ...

Instead of the Benin Traditional council, obaseki wants each local government to have his own Traditional council , and decisions will be taken from cote from each local government, BENIN TRADITIONAL COUNCIL IS HEADED BY THE Oba ...But if each local government have their council then the Governor will indirectly make and take decision aside the Oba

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by PepeXKermit: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
Though this man should have been in Niger Republic-his self acclaimed home country mediating in the unfolding politico-military debacle? Abi he is still a useless retired Nigerian army General?

As president,he did nothing, you want him to do something as a private citizen? Lol
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Alaga2222(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Only if ur kpekus is sweet and fresh

Her kpetus no fit sweet, from her profile picture it’s obvious she no get anything to offer buhari rather than infecting buhari with infection
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by IamAtAnger: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2023
This one wey Oba of Benin commot palace go visit so... cos I sabi sey him no be like the rest wey dey jump jump upadan
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Dartilo(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2023
thesicilian:

Those who know Benin history know that the Obaseki family have always been traitors, they don't mind selling the entire land for personal gains if they can

Agho Obaseki is the progenitor of the Obaseki family today , he betrayed and sold Benin to the British in 1897....
Sometimes the sin of the father should be used against the Son
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Okhuadams(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWj50g2cf2Q?si=RftfP-v98BH2-xfZ

Bashir Ahmad @BashirAhmaad

Are you sure this is a real Oba pf Benin, before now Benin Obas don't leave Benin anyhow this one is always on a visit
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by jrusky(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Oya obi morons with No home training start insulting the king again oya 1 2 go...

Awon omo ale(Bastards), omo irankiran jatijati.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Fugazy2023: 6:49am On Aug 30, 2023
piswapexchange:

Sha try to learn how to spell. Goat.

(K)ing of kings is different from (k)ing of kings.

I have said my own. If you like dey twist the nonsense you wrote, na your die
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by IamAtAnger: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2023
E be like sey him wan dey fall my hands o... Oba of Benin kingdom no dey commot palace unlike those clowns wey dey go everywhere na... wetin dey sup with this current Oba?
piswapexchange:
The only real and respected natural ruler in the South South.

king of kings.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by koladata(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2023
Olosho
aQUINandmore:
My oba is fresh Sha.
Oba ghatokpere, issssssseeeeeeee.
LORD, please bless me with a sugar daddy as rich and fresh like buhari.
I love you buhari kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by itsme01: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2023
Baba don finally change him chair, see as Buhari fresh
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by WorldRichest: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2023
aQUINandmore:
My oba is fresh Sha.

If you end up with my boys, they will use you for money rituals ni

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Advocate1810(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2023
naptu2:
Bashir Ahmad @BashirAhmaad

Buhari, obasanjo and Abacha were architects of Nigeria’s problems

End.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by AskNgige2: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=franchasofficia post=125452347]Buhari, the evil man that destroyed Nigeria; he ought to have been in jail not at home receiving visitors if Nigeria was a serious country ready to clamp down on bad leadership and corruption in governance angry[/quote
]

The man is long dead..

This is not Buhari
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by okunwaye(m): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2023
Obapluto
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by edogu(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2023
Irrespective of the political differences, I love this.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by DenreleDave(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2023
Fira09:

Are you on cheap weed or what? The income Oba of Benin generates from that throne alone will feed your goddamn tribe for years.

And he is greater than every living thing from your region; dead, unborn, living. FACT.

Visiting a former president means he is hungry? you all behave psyche.

Nothing you fit tell me... Na shege pro max grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Hotty321(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2023
I thought they say the oba no dey leave him palace

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by sulakishop(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2023
So Oba don dey go transfer?
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Felaincarnated: 7:12am On Aug 30, 2023
I no mind she infect buhari cox d kind infection buhari give Nigeria alone go long to cure🤣🤣🤣
Alaga2222:

Her kpetus no fit sweet, from her profile picture it’s obvious she no get anything to offer buhari rather than infecting buhari with infection
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by MrAgbako: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Ororo no dey fade😂🏃
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Web2020: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2023
fuckJones:
I think they say oba no the travel
Check history if you do not understand. All the previous Obas travel when it is necessary. What you will not see, is inviting him to come and grace your occasions. You will only pay him homage by informing him about your occasions and other national gatherings. You will not see him there
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by sukkot: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2023
there go that mane ukwapolopolopolo
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by jeff1607(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2023
This Oba is just after connections and money. Despite knowing the trauma he caused his people, his son is far worse, that one only knows how to party and a gym rat.

Edo monarchy is just living in past glory
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by EtovalRealEst: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2023
cheesy BaBa has finally change his chairs ....
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by MrAgbako: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2023
aQUINandmore:
My oba is fresh Sha.
no more prick for you till the end of this year again
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by dkidd: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2023
fuckJones:
I think they say oba no the travel
undecided
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by lokotamak(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2023
Fira09:

Are you on cheap weed or what? The income Oba of Benin generates from that throne alone will feed your goddamn tribe for years.

And he is greater than every living thing from your region; dead, unborn, living. FACT.

Visiting a former president means he is hungry? you all behave psyche.

Eyah sorry Oo Benin Man.
Is like my comment enter u wella grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by jaxxy(m): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Oba no dey go transfer. cheesy

Oba was enjoying with President BAT at Abuja a few weeks ago as well.

Peter obi won edo abd Benin. its on lockdown for him.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by dkidd: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2023
Dshocker:
I used to rate the throne of Benin ahead of every other throne in Nigeria, but since the late Prince Solomon Akenzua, Oba Erediauwa died, i lost respect for the throne.

This recent Oba wield no power .
Don't say that again
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Judolisco(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2023
MrSinister:
Oba no dey go transfer grin
transfer long oh... From Benin to daura

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.