Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura (33620 Views)

Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) / Emir Of Kano Dr. Aminu Visits Former President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Atiku Visits Former President IBB In Minna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Cheapgadget(f): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2023
Na fear dey catch all of them, fake 🤥ba
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by simfrost90210: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWj50g2cf2Q?si=RftfP-v98BH2-xfZ

Bashir Ahmad @BashirAhmaad

Bubu said he will travel to Niger!
🤔I wonder why he's still in Daura!
It can't be because of the coup, or is it?
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by FuckTheMod: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Oba no dey go transfer. cheesy

Oba was enjoying with President BAT at Abuja a few weeks ago as well.
Every Benin person get this picture. If una like, make all of una use am do wallpaper cheesy THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT TINUBU IS 1000X TIMES RELEVANT AND MORE POWERFUL THAN UNA OBA. IF TINUBU LIKES TODAY, HE CAN EXPEL HIM AND THROW HIM INTO PRISON grin
Oba wey dem fit comot and troway for prison, which kain yẹyẹ oba be dat? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Menclothing: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2023
They said Oba no Dey leave palace who are those liars
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by crossbreedwears(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2023
How many world leaders were jailer after the end of their tenures?
franchasofficia:
Buhari, the evil man that destroyed Nigeria; he ought to have been in jail not at home receiving visitors if Nigeria was a serious country ready to clamp down on bad leadership and corruption in governance angry
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by adecz: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Why is the revered Oba hobnobbing
with this monumental failure and
defender of Fulani bandits and Boko haram❓❓

The Bini people better call him to
order.. 😡😡😡
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Papayaayasager(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2023
I thought Oba of Benin don't go out or leave their palace?
Pls can someone educated me on this.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by bencr7: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2023
simfrost90210:

Bubu said he will travel to Niger!
🤔I wonder why he's still in Daura!
It can't be because of the coup, or is it?
make him try go Niger go na,abi he say they go defend am against Nigeria pple.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Drbarmes(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2023
Buhari get swag sha
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by haffaze777(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2023
This baale no go sit one corner,na to dey go everywhere dey beg for moneygrin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by phemmyfour: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2023
MrSinister:
Oba no dey go transfer grin
let them they deceive themselves. Culture changes with time. The other day, he was in Abuja with BAT
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by 9Mumu: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2023
piswapexchange:
The only real and respected natural ruler in the South South.

king of kings.
There is only one "King of kings" and he is God almighty not some mortal
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by mypaddle: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2023
piswapexchange:
The only real and respected natural ruler in the South South.

king of kings.

There is only 1 king of kings
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by 2016easy2017: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWj50g2cf2Q?si=RftfP-v98BH2-xfZ

Bashir Ahmad @BashirAhmaad

This Daura bastard don't deserve this. The criminal MUDERER
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by simfrost90210: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2023
bencr7:
make him try go Niger go na,abi he say they go defend am against Nigeria pple.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by osothermal(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2023
This my oba self. Make I no talk
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Emma1Oj(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2023
miekoe:
Buhari still looks sharp. Looks like he's on Duracell batteries
cheesy cheesy o well o..!!
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Decarbonisation: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2023
Buhari Olofo.

A monumental failure.

End.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Afedotcom(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2023
Oba don dey go transfer... 🤔
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Oba no dey go transfer. cheesy

Oba was enjoying with President BAT at Abuja a few weeks ago as well.
Who "Oba no de go transfer" help? Oba they ball steady. You fit jam am for hexagon or q5 sometimes.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Confirm4real(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2023
aQUINandmore:
My oba is fresh Sha.
Oba ghatokpere, issssssseeeeeeee.
LORD, please bless me with a sugar daddy as rich and fresh like buhari.
I love you buhari kiss kiss

Make u no go marry grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by JozzyMayana: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2023
Why e come be like say the Oba of Benin white, white pass buhari white??

I’m talking about the color of their attire!!
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by gannod(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2023
I thought some folks from Edo state said the Oba does not leave his Palace cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by FreeStuffsNG: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2023
naptu2:
Buhari Sallau @Buharisallau1

That Emir is very humble. He sat on the most basic stool yet still appear as the most important of the 3 of them.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by FreeStuffsNG: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2023
Ahmed0336:
This Oba dey try comot, associate and socialize sha, unlike his predecessor.
His predecessor goes out too. Even his predecessor's father went out to greet the Queen. The history revisionist is the lie that fell flat in their faces just like other failed attempts to revise history.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by jeff1607(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2023
Dshocker:
I used to rate the throne of Benin ahead of every other throne in Nigeria, but since the late Prince Solomon Akenzua, Oba Erediauwa died, i lost respect for the throne.

This recent Oba wield no power.

I agree with you 💯
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by naptu2: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That Emir is very humble. He sat on the most basic stool yet still appear as the most important of the 3 of them.

It's a tradition that was introduced by Lord Lugard when he was governor of Northern Nigeria. He wrote a detailed manual for British Colonial Government officials in Northern Nigeria. It includes what uniform they should wear, etc.

He wrote that, if there is a meeting, the British colonial government official should sit on a chair, Emirs and other traditional rulers should sit on a raised platform and other northern Nigerians should sit on the ground.

You'll find similar raised platforms in many palaces in Northern Nigeria.

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Agugbadin: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2023
Skty:
Buhari should be in jail..no where else..he destroyed Nigeria

I agree with you absolutely, I am surprised that Good people still visit this wicked man called Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by Risingblue008(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2023
This our oba don dey fall our hands ooo

Oba no dey travel,
I wonder if he's the true descendant of oba
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by oneman2k7: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2023
Oba of Benin no dey leave palace crook.

Dey play o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.