Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? (1384 Views)

What Happens If Someone Don't Travel With Passport Before Expiration? / Man Creates Scene At Airport As He Insist On Traveling Abroad With Passport / Can I Still Change My Passport Details Even After Applying For A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? by Davemarine: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2023
Hello Nairalanders.

Please, I'll soon be applying for my Nigerian International Passport soon and I no longer stay at the address I filled in my NIN, so I want to ask can I use a different address from the one on my NIN in the passport application? I heard NIN details must tally accurately with Passport details else the application won't go through.

So please, anyone with the accurate knowledge of this?

Regards.
Re: Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? by youngsahito(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2023
Davemarine:
Hello Nairalanders.

Please, I'll soon be applying for my Nigerian International Passport soon and I no longer stay at the address I filled in my NIN, so I want to ask can I use a different address from the one on my NIN in the passport application? I heard NIN details must tally accurately with Passport details else the application won't go through.

So please, anyone with the accurate knowledge of this?

Regards.
the only information that needs to allign is your full name, date of birth and gender. Others are irrelevant for passport issue.
Contact me on any issues on your NIN nairalanders.
Re: Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? by money121(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2023
Yes
Re: Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? by Nbote(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2023
When applying for your Passpoolrt, your NIN is all that is required. Location and all is irrelevant so long as date of birth, names and gender tally
Re: Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? by Davemarine: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2023
youngsahito:
the only information that needs to allign is your full name, date of birth and gender. Others are irrelevant for passport issue.
Contact me on any issues on your NIN nairalanders.

Thanks🙏
Re: Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? by Davemarine: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2023
Nbote:
When applying for your Passpoolrt, your NIN is all that is required. Location and all is irrelevant so long as date of birth, names and gender tally

Thanks 🙏
Re: Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? by donbrowser(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Your NIN is the most important thing.
Re: Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? by FaruqSambo: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Why is it that you can change your names on NIN but I hear you can’t do so on your international passport?
Re: Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? by Kyrx(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2023
FaruqSambo:
Why is it that you can change your names on NIN but I hear you can’t do so on your international passport?

You can make data correction on International passport too, just that the process is time consuming, and it’s costlier. So it’s better to be satisfied with NIN information before proceeding on getting an international passport.

@op
Your names arrangements, DOB & gender are the only information that MUST tally with int passport’s application, for example if your names arrangement is
Last name: Olu
First name: Kabir
Middle name:Gozie

Avoid applying with,
Last name: Olu
First name: Gozie
Middle name: Kabir

1 Like

Re: Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? by Teedol: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2023
I need help with my nin, I have 3 names on my passport and only 2 names on my nin, how do I add the 3rd name?
Re: Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? by dreojudeji: 8:21am On Feb 11
angry
Re: Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? by Elopoint(f): 2:24pm On Feb 11
Don't have any business to do wit Dr. Paul. He is a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Believe This Is Happenning? / (graphic Pics)Four Rev.sisters Die In Ghastly Motor Accident Along Ikom-ogoja Rd / 8 Most Awesome "Pools" Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.