Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Annuity- The Best Investment Strategy Against Inflation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Annuity- The Best Investment Strategy Against Inflation (106 Views)

Pension Versus Annuity: The Best Retirement Plan / Betting :::: A Good Investment Strategy!! / Programmed Withdrawal VS Annuity, Which Is Retirement Plan Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annuity- The Best Investment Strategy Against Inflation by KINGBEN1(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2023
This is an investment that grows with Inflation.

It is not affected by the rises of cost of living.

An inflation-protected annuity is a type of annuity that has been designed to provide inflation protection.

This means it will increase in value as inflation rises, so you can be sure your retirement income will keep up with inflation. In addition, an inflation-protected annuity provides guaranteed lifetime income for the person who purchased it and may also include an additional death benefit for beneficiaries.

You can ask me too for more info. My contact is in my signature below.

An annuity is a contract between an insurance company and a client. The client contributes to the annuity, and the insurance company agrees to provide a guaranteed income stream.

An annuity with inflation protection refers to the guaranteed stream of income that increases over time to keep up with inflation. Payments are indexed to the rate of inflation.

The Annuity plan with my company guarantees income for you for life.

Make that call today.

(1) (Reply)

Business Loans In Nigeria Without Collateral / Buy Silver Bullion Bars And Coins Online - Bullionbee / Laptop, Showing Charging But It's Not Adding Battery Percentage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.