Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Am Ready To Give Nigerian Men Wives-Lege Miami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Give Nigerian Men Wives-Lege Miami (451 Views)

Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi / Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Give Nigerian Men Wives-Lege Miami by splendid22(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Actor and matchmaker, Kehinde Adams better known as Lege Miami has averred that he is ready to give Nigerian married men more wives if they desire.
The humourous matchmaker noted that the population of women in the world is huge, adding that he can get married men more wives on his platform.
Lege made this known on The Honest Bunch Podcast.
“I am ready to give Nigeria men wives as long as they can take care of them. Women are too much. It's approved on my platform”.

https://entertainmentreporterng.com/2023/08/29/i-am-ready-to-give-nigerian-men-wives-lege-miami/

(1) (Reply)

Undiluted Lessons From Ninalowo Bolanle And Korra Obidi Marriage Crash / Moment Portable Was Spotted Spraying Money in the street of Accra, Ghana / “I Go Beat You For Here – Portable Fights Promoter In Italy For Taking His Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.