Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi (15395 Views)

Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by press9jatv: 8:12am On Feb 15
"Be a man and restore your pictures and videos on Instagram" — Actor Lege Miami tells Alex Iwobi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZZL1MjecfU?si=t92YK-Gc-KsMkGan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by press9jatv: 8:13am On Feb 15
Lege Miami tells the truths here.

“Okocha Talk to Ur Brother”: Lege Miamii Tells Alex Iwobi to Return His IG Photos, Tasks His Babe

Famous Nollywood actor Lege Miami has reacted to Nigerian footballer Alex Iwobi’s challenge with cyberbullying The movie star encouraged the football star not to take the comments from critics to heart and encouraged him to restore his Instagram posts Lege’s advice to Iwobi was met with a series of hilarious reactions from social media users! Famous Nollywood actor Kehinde Adams, aka Lege Miamii, has voiced out about football player Alex Iwobi being a victim of cyberbullying. Recall that after Nigeria lost the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) match to Ivory Coast, many netizens started to attack Iwobi’s performance on social media. Video of Lege Miamii advising Alex Iwobi amid cyberbullying trends. Photos: @legemiamii, Visionhaus / Getty Images Source: Getty Images This led to the football star’s withdrawal on social media with rumours of him planning to leave Super Eagles. READ ALSO "I am not Iwobi o": Sadiq Umar descends heavily on Nigerians trolling him over Super Eagles' loss Shortly after Iwobi deleted all his Instagram posts, Lege Miamii took to social media to advise him. In a video shared on his Instagram page, the Nollywood actor told Iwobi that getting backlash from football fans was normal and that he shouldn’t take the comments from critics to heart. According to Lege, Iwobi was the next target for Nigerians to blame because Ahmed Musa did not play, and Troost Ekong scored a penalty goal for the country. Not stopping there, the actor instructed Iwobi’s girlfriend to cook for him to console him. Lege then told Iwobi to act like a man and return his pictures on Instagram to get more followers and enjoy engagement from his fans.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1578711-okocha-talk-ur-brother-lege-miamii-tells-alex-iwobi-return-ig-photos-tasks-babe/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by mightyhaze: 8:13am On Feb 15
Iwobi is more than a man..

In that single act,he showed empathy,remorse,character and a lot of strength

People have different ways of showing these things.. imagine some people were calling him out for not coming on national tv to cry his eyes out to show how sorry he was

Action/deeds is better than words..

I hardly apologise when wrong but when I make it up to you,you stay made up

Berra than empty bird chirps

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by press9jatv: 8:23am On Feb 15
mightyhaze:

People have different ways of showing these things.. imagine some people were calling him out for not coming on national tv to cry his eyes out to show how sorry he was

sincerely, he shouldn’t have been Weakened to the extent of deleting pictures and videos on his Instagram handle. That’s weak of him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by parcydrix(m): 9:08am On Feb 15
press9jatv:
sincerely, he shouldn’t have been Weakened to the extent of deleting pictures and videos on his Instagram handle. That’s weak of him.
So he should leave his page open so that people wey never chop belleful be insulting him and his family

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:10am On Feb 15
press9jatv:
"Be a man and restore your pictures and videos on Instagram" — Actor Lege Miami tells Alex Iwobi.

i dont know why PEOPLE dey EMOTIONALLY with SOCIAL MEDIA stuff... DEPRESSION for fr SM matter? NO way.
well na jus 2 (TWO) SOCIAL media I DEY SHA, Wit NL, total to 2.5 grin, i no do pass ma sef, I can DO AWAY WITH ALL these SM as well

4 Likes

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by press9jatv: 12:44pm On Feb 15
Wealthoptulent:

i dont know why PEOPLE dey EMOTIONALLY with SOCIAL MEDIAL stuff... DEPRESSION for fr SM matter? NO way
well na jus TWO SOCIAL media I DEY SHA, Wit NL, 2.5 grin, i no do pass ma sef, I can DO AWAY WITH ALL these SM as well[b][/b]
lol 🤣🤣🤣. You are funny with this comments.

2 Likes

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by press9jatv: 12:46pm On Feb 15
parcydrix:

So he should leave his page open so that people wey never chop belleful be insulting him and his family
do you know each day Nigerians insulting the celebrities niiii. You don’t know the meaning of bullying on the social media space.

1 Like

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by meum: 1:41pm On Feb 15
Someone said something on SM & I felt depressed? NO WAY! Even the ones they said to my face never depress me na SM go come depress me?

For every gbas there’s always a corresponding gbos. If you push me beyond my limit na you depression go visit las las. The least I can do to help you is ignore you but if you keep doing it I will bully you back till you are depressed. FACT

Iwobi restore your pictures & ignore their frustrations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15
Bitcoin, gift card, face to face deal, contact ASAP

Lagos.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by jos4kay: 1:42pm On Feb 15
mightyhaze:

In today's world, it's a sign of depression. A sign of not being strong emotionally. People have committed suicide with a sign like this

That's why his teammates are rallying around and giving him encouragement.

7 Likes

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Shellsploit: 1:42pm On Feb 15
Be a man and restore your pics yet u stand ontop kia 2009 dey snap pics shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by thesolutions(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15
Easier said than done. Regrets is unhealable. He can forgive but forgetting won't happen.
It will always ring a bell when giving his best is demanded from him.

1 Like

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Duelee: 1:44pm On Feb 15
Nigerian are savages. They're only with you when you're winning

3 Likes

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by inoki247: 1:44pm On Feb 15
Lol Lege he Sabi talk jargons cheesy cheesy grin

Buh on a serious note if iwobi na Maguire he go don run away from this world....

Abi he no see wetin england citizens use dem Saka eyes see after them fail to win Euro Final....

Even musicians dey colet am steadily make he go colet Manual from Burna Boy....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by DonBenny77(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15
press9jatv:

grin
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by marsup: 1:45pm On Feb 15
Mind your damn business.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Emu4life(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15
Iwobi na Ajebo Nigerian. The street niggahs always give a Gbos for every Gbas. Shiior

5 Likes

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Orinechi: 1:46pm On Feb 15
This one too wan trend

2 Likes

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Vinnie2000(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15
It's not everyone that has the Heart to Stomach Trolls and Online Insults. smiley

When I saw VeryDarkman call Iwobi 'Very Dark Fool', I was so pissed. angry sad

That USELESS Boy who got Cheap Fame was feeling pompous. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Goodlady(f): 1:46pm On Feb 15
Yes. Iwobi is crying too much. Shey na lie say you no play rubbish?

Oya be a man, restore ya pics and we ll caution the bullies!

VeryWickedMan:

Hang goodlady there then you'll know your work lacks serious confidence.
Hang ya mamâ there. VeryMumuBoy saying he's VeryWickedGoat and VeryWickedMan.

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by DonBenny77(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15
Don't mind weakling
Maguire didn't run from social media
Igalo didn't
Onana didn't
Even players that received death threats didn't run.
Coward on pitch coward on social media

5 Likes

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by flexyrule(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15
That he deleted his pictures indicates that he was never a man.

FFS With the amount of resources at his disposal, he should have tracked just one person and made an example of him.

People come online to run their mouths, in real life... They are nobodies and have got nothing. Are these the kinda MFs you should sweat over?

2 Likes

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by topefelix799(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15
smiley

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Kemadealadire(f): 1:48pm On Feb 15
Nigerians🌝
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by nairalanda1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15
press9jatv:

Hmm, at the end, not everyone can take the abuse and insults on the internet

Would you keep your page open if people abused you like Iwobi. (or be like his Hausa teammate who would give fire for fire?)

The thing is, most NIgerians love to abuse people. Here on this site, there is so much abuse and abusive language, that one is sometimes wondering if the abusers don't know they are damaging people's mental health.

Iwobi did the right thing. For his mental health, he deleted. Nigerians need to learn to respect other people, and not to be online bullies.

2 Likes

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by THilfiger: 1:48pm On Feb 15
You nor know say this Borussia Dortmund guy and that one dem dey call kessie do them strong thing.

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Thundafireseun: 1:49pm On Feb 15
angry
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by sirpharrell(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15
It is easy to dictate to people how they should react when they experience cyber bullying or are emotionally abused. Wait till it happens to you in such proportion, then you can come teach us with your own example.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francis Duru And Paul Sambo Leads Hepatitis Free Africa Walk In Abuja (pics n vi / BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post / Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.