Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! (695 Views)

How Can Someone Feature On Judging Matters In Lagos / What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Husbandmany: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2023
Good morning friends, how is life in this current economic quagmire? God will help us through by faith with hardworking.
I have this issue of not always wanting to say '' I love u'' to my wife, which I do intentional because I feel marriage is whot more than saying I love you.
I meet all house needs by God help.
One of the reasons I don't always want to say I love you to her is because I feel, she doesn't need to beg for me to love her, rather she should earn the love by her actions. She is threatening that if I can't love her, I should initial divorce, that she can't continue for me not wanting to express love to her. We are married for close to 10 years with a child.
Matured advise needed.
Note: I'm not afraid of divorce though, my child is my concerns.
Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Jeon(f): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2023
People dy marry sheha.

Divorce and stop disturbing our peace.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2023
Keke stop me here.

1 Like

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Husbandmany: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2023
Jeon:

People dy marry sheha.

Thanks
Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2023
Jeon:

People dy marry sheha.

Haahaaa una dey quarrel?you Sabi the man before?see how you just rush ham,wey you for allow ham entertain us small....next time nor dey rush your meal...it's advisable you nurse the meal small small.
Where's the fun now wey you done rusham?

Abeg Keke carry me comot from here

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2023
Op bia! You are confusing me.

Is it that you don't love your wife or you don't tell her you love her or you don't make love to her.?

What's really your grouse?
Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Jeon(f): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2023
ahnie:

Haahaaa una dey quarrel?you Sabi the man before?see how you just rush ham,wey you for allow ham entertain us small....next time nor dey rush your meal...it's advisable you nurse the meal small small.
Where's the fun now wey you done rusham?

Abeg Keke carry me comot from here

No, this one shocked me.

You married someone for 10 years and still find it difficult to say "I love you " .And again, what is she still gonna do to earn "I love you " that was done/doing since the pass 10 years till date ?.

common this is not ordinary.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2023
Jeon:

No, this one shocked me.

You married someone for 10 years and still find it difficult to say "I love you " .And again, what is she still gonna to do to earn "I love you " that was done/doing since the pass 10 years till date ?.

common this is not ordinary.
You still don't get the sarcasm in my post.

1 Like

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2023
Persephone1:
Op bia! You are confusing me.

Is it that you don't love your wife or you don't tell her you love her or you don't make love to her.?

What's really your grouse?
He said....he wants madam to earn the **I love you mantra from him**because he's the provider.

Honestly Nigerian men get issues Sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Jeon(f): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2023
ahnie:
You still don't get the sarcasm in my post.
๐Ÿ™Š

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Carcholce: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
You people are always misinterpreting women. A woman will always create drama. Their life is full of drama. If She says She wants a divorce, you laugh it off and tell her sheโ€™s not going anywhere. The fact you started showing concern for the kids should divorce happen shows how immature you are.

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by henrimoto(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
ahnie:

He said....he wants madam to earn the **I love you mantra from him**because he's the provider.

@Husbandmany. "Yes Sir! or Yes Ma!" No dey cause quarrell. You know that your wife want and love to hear you say "I love you" to her, and you are "pro-longing" the matter, even to the extent of entertaining the thought of "divorce "

See bros, You don't know how these words work on the mind of your wife/woman. She needs it! That is what she needs to her from you, to feel Elevated, appreciated and loved.

You may be thinking otherwise. Different strokes for different folks.

When you were dating/courting her that year, you don forget say na one of the statements wey you take win her heart.

@husbandmany, abeg, make your wife feel merry jor.

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
henrimoto:
@Husbandmany. "Yes Sir! or Yes Ma!" No dey cause quarrell. You know that your wife want and love to hear you say "I love you" to her, and you are "pro-longing" the matter, even to the extent of entertaining the thought of "divorce "

See bros, You don't know how these words work on the mind of your wife/woman. She needs it! That is what she needs to her from you, to feel Elevated, appreciated and loved.

You may be thinking otherwise. Different strokes for different folks.

When you were dating/courting her that year, you don forget say na one of the statements wey you take win her heart.

@husbandmany, abeg, make your wife feel merry jor.
Telling her the I love you sef....no guarantee sef say he dey faithful to the wife sef.

Make everybody do wetin go make them happy

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
Somebody should tell me Ahnie I love you....

Make I see if I go get alerts for my phone.

3 Likes

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by henrimoto(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
ahnie:

Telling her the I love you sef....no guarantee sef say he dey faithful to the wife sef.

Make everybody do wetin go make them happy

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..."Make e tell her "I love you " first, na wetin go tortori the wife mind, na wetin she wan hear be that. Uncle dey go form VOLTRON - Defender of the universe.

1 Like

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Husbandmany:
โ–  Good morning friends, how is life in this current economic quagmire? God will help us through by faith with hardworking.
I have this issue of not always wanting to say '' I love u'' to my wife, which I do intentional because I feel marriage is whot more than saying I love you.
I meet all house needs by God help.
One of the reasons I don't always want to say I love you to her is because I feel, she doesn't need to beg for me to love her, rather she should earn the love by her actions. She is threatening that if I can't love her, I should initial divorce, that she can't continue for me not wanting to express love to her. We are married for close to 10 years with a child. Matured advise needed. Note: I'm not afraid of divorce though, my child is my concerns.
Wetin you come dey shalaye to strangers for? Go tell your wife all of this and make una go from there! undecided

Imagine being too big to express your own feelings to the one you are married to. Na this kain go dey very expressive when with a sidechick so. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by henrimoto(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
ahnie:
Somebody should tell me Ahnie I love you....

Make I see if I go get alerts for my phone.
....Ahnie!!! This table leg wey you dey shake no strong.. but wait!

Shey from a guy abi a gal ? ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Carcholce:
You people are always misinterpreting women. A woman will always create drama. Their life is full of drama. If She says She wants a divorce, you laugh it off and tell her sheโ€™s not going anywhere. The fact you started showing concern for the kids should divorce happen shows how immature you are.
You think because you have met one or two women, you now have all women figured out? Sigh.... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
ahnie:

grin grin grin grin grin

This is funny to read.

So what's the point of him saying what he doesn't mean? It's obvious he's not in love.

Lol I tire for them o. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Carcholce: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You think because you have met one or two women, you now have all women figured out? Sigh.... undecided

Though every woman has her distinctive features but that thing that makes them a โ€œwomanโ€ is the same in all of them.

Real men can handle it.
Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin

This is funny to read.

So what's the point of him saying what he doesn't mean? It's obvious he's not in love.

Lol I tire for them o. ๐Ÿ˜‚
As in eeh.
Pls someone should tell me....Ahnie I love you!

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
henrimoto:
....Ahnie!!! This table leg wey you dey shake no strong.. but wait!

Shey from a guy abi a gal ? ๐Ÿ˜†
Preferably from a rich baba olowo
grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wetin you come dey shalaye to strangers for? Go tell your wife all of this and make una go from there! undecided

Imagine being too big to express your own feelings to the one you are married to. Na this kain go dey very expressive when with a sidechick so. lipsrsealed
Dem go dey practice all styles with side chicks....na him type dey give correct HEAD.

1 Like

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Carcholce:
Though every woman has her distinctive features but that thing that makes them a โ€œwomanโ€ is the same in all of them. Real men can handle it.
Small-mindedness is a sickness not to be celebrated abeg! That statement in bold is what spells the doom for most Nigerian men when it comes to relationships with the opposite sex. That you have yet to realize this means Life never even begin your lesson plan proper. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Small-mindedness is a sickness not to be celebrated abeg! undecided
Did you get my invite.

1 Like

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
ahnie:
Did you get my invite.
Invite ke?

1 Like

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
ahnie:
Dem go dey practice all styles with side chicks....na him type dey give correct HEAD.
No mind OP! He never talk true why him no fit tell him wife common "I love you". sad

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Invite ke?
Yes...you never did?
Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
ahnie:
Yes...you never did?
Where should I go look for this invite abeg?
Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where should I go look for this invite abeg?
My thread... veggie food thread
Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
OP, your wife's love language is simply "words of affirmation".
Ordinary " I love you" wants to end your marriage.
Haba, Uncle. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
"I love you" is very important to Op

Who knows the wife should pls help us tell her to sing it 5 times a day, since he's the provider

โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocation Sales / Other Marriages / Ao Long Does It Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.