Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! (707 Views)

How Can Someone Feature On Judging Matters In Lagos / What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Husbandmany: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Well!!! I now understand from all comments, especially from same folks.

So every woman want to always hear I love you, even if you are not not responsible. Old age no dey for woman, when it comes to the word, I love you.
I go dey use ham sing song now!!!!
Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Husbandmany:
Well!!! I now understand from all comments, especially from same folks. So every woman want to always hear I love you, even if you are not not responsible. Old age no dey for woman, when it comes to the word, I love you. I go dey use ham sing song now!!!!
Stop deceiving yourself. Your wife is not every woman. Your wife is just the woman that is your wife and who she is is why you married her. To compare her and her needs to that of every other woman out there is to expose your low level of maturity as far as relationships are concerned. Learn to respect her particular wants and needs just as you would like for her to respect your particular wants and needs. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by hify9935(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Husbandmany:
Good morning friends, how is life in this current economic quagmire? God will help us through by faith with hardworking.
I have this issue of not always wanting to say '' I love u'' to my wife, which I do intentional because I feel marriage is whot more than saying I love you.
I meet all house needs by God help.
One of the reasons I don't always want to say I love you to her is because I feel, she doesn't need to beg for me to love her, rather she should earn the love by her actions. She is threatening that if I can't love her, I should initial divorce, that she can't continue for me not wanting to express love to her. We are married for close to 10 years with a child.
Matured advise needed.
Note: I'm not afraid of divorce though, my child is my concerns.
Omo! What did your wife do to deserve your kind of man bayi? I feel sorry for her.

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by hify9935(f): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
ahnie:

Haahaaa una dey quarrel?you Sabi the man before?see how you just rush ham,wey you for allow ham entertain us small....next time nor dey rush your meal...it's advisable you nurse the meal small small.
Where's the fun now wey you done rusham?

Abeg Keke carry me comot from here
grin you’re mischievous
Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
hify9935:
grin you’re mischievous
The missy just spoilt the fun.
Lolz
Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Husbandmany: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2023
I actually love my wife, but is it necessary to say it than to act it?
I now understand that every woman want to hear I love you, even till death.
No wahala!!!!
Una thank you oh!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by ahnie: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2023
Husbandmany:
I actually love my wife, but is it necessary to say it than to act it?
I now understand that every woman want to hear I love you, even till death.
No wahala!!!!
Una thank you oh!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Love You Matters In Marriage!!!! by Husbandmany: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
ahnie:

You ve not told me I love you,lemmi hear it first from you,since you re finding it difficult telling your wife.

I love you love you love you..........
Make I continue?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ One Night Stands (getting Pregnant) / Nairaland Indeed !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.