Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre (1823 Views)

Local Refining Will Reduce Petrol Price By N70/ltr – Marketers / NNPC: Subsidy Removal To Reduce Petrol Consumption By 30% / FG To Reduce Petrol Price To ₦130 From ₦145 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by thisisit: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2023
My Fellow Nairalanders

In my dream yesterday, the military announced the reduction of Petrol pump price to N200 with immediate effect. They were the head of Government in the dream.

My worry is that... My dreams always come to pass.

Will you Support the military if they reduce price of Petrol to N200

Now am awake and awaiting the manifestation of the Dream.

Please your input would be highly appreciated...

8 Likes

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Mfetenang: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2023
An IPOB goat will always be a goat,that's why they're all second class citizens.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by helinues: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2023
Are some of you born with hatred? If the answer is No, why wishing military take over in Nigeria?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by helinues: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
An IPOB goat will always be a goat,that's why they're all second class citizens.

Some of them are behaving like someone with kolomerin aswear

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by BlackRains: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2023
How did you know is an IPOB and not a herdsman or runu demon? Are Igbos in control of the military?
Mfetenang:

7 Likes

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Austin4lif: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2023
Any military coup in Nigeria will take religion and ethnic colouration.

4 Likes

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Berrityga: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2023
Don’t dream of a military coup in Nigeria it will never happen! Cause we have had two military leaders pretending to be civilians. The military would have still been strong if ex military men were not allowed to contest elections, our military is weak.
Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Misterone: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2023
Seun should start banning these type of stupid threads. It takes us nowhere as a nation. Only an idiot would think a country suffering from revenue challenge would reduce the cost of a product which it has no influence over. Just because a commodity is being sold at market price then a government should be toppled! Ah! Nairaland is becoming too uneducative for me.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
second class citizens neva beg to feed.
While first class citizens are littered allover the streets like cows.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by LikeAking: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
thisisit:
My Fellow Nairalanders

In my dream yesterday, the military announced the reduction of Petrol pump price to N200 with immediate effect. They were the head of Government in the dream.

Any body that can do the job well is welcomed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by LikeAking: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Misterone:
Seun should start banning these type of stupid threads. It takes us nowhere as a nation. Only an idiot would think a country suffering from revenue challenge would reduce the cost of a product which it has no influence over. Just because a commodity is being sold at market price then a government should be toppled! Ah! Nairaland is becoming too uneducative for me.

How do u even think?

Nigeria is blessed with crude yet we import it..

What about refining the crude?

What about selling petrol at cheaper prices.

We are suffering from man made poverty..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
THE ONLY THING THAT CAN REDUCE FUEL TO N200 IS INTERNAL REFINERY OR SUBSIDY,SO DONT BE FOOLED sad

1 Like

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by 9jatriot(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Using this your logic, Nigeria is blessed with a lot of land yet we import many of our food stuff including rice.
What about you going to farm so that food prices can reduce?

LikeAking:

How do u even think?

Nigeria is blessed with crude yet we import it..

What about refining the crude?

What about selling petrol at cheaper prices.

We are suffering from man made poverty..

3 Likes

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by LikeAking: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
9jatriot:
Using this your logic, Nigeria is blessed with a lot of land yet we import many of our food stuff including rice.
What about you going to farm so that food prices can reduce?

Nigeria is doing good when it comes to food despite using outed mechanism.

We produce 98% of what we eat… Even the rice you mentioned…..

We try for agriculture pass many advanced countries forget the rantings….
Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
2nd class is being generous

2 Likes

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by killsmith(f): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Austin4lif:
Any military coup in Nigeria will take religion and ethnic colouration.

If Nigeria must progress, religion and tribe must die.
Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Ballmer: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Do you own a foolish Igbo head ?

thisisit:
My Fellow Nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Ballmer: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
Everyone knows no one can be excessively foolish like an average Obidaftis Ipob.

BlackRains:
How did you know is an IPOB and not a herdsman or runu demon? Are Igbos in control of the military?

2 Likes

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Ballmer: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
You are either excessively foolish or an Igbo or both. If Nigeria produces 98% of what it eat where then did the poverty you complain about come from ?

Is it from the food you produce 98% of.

LikeAking:

Nigeria is doing good when it comes to food despite using outed mechanism.

We produce 98% of what we eat… Even the rice you mentioned…..

We try for agriculture pass many advanced countries forget the rantings….

2 Likes

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mfetenang:

Ipob is the Army?. .

first class citizens of the shithole are begging for one Nigeria?..

most of you APc zombies will die if this country gets better.. i swear

You all are in love with suffering and suffering.
enjoy your four year palliative they shared you..
Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by oyatz(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THE ONLY THING THAT CAN REDUCE FUEL TO N200 IS INTERNAL REFINERY OR SUBSIDY,SO DONT BE FOOLED sad

They think fuel prices can be dictated by a Military decree

17 Likes

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Raskimonojendor: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
BlackRains:
They stench.

Since Peter Obi lost the election, 99.9% of Anti-Nigeria and pro-violence post on Nairaland are from IPOB people.

2 Likes

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Curious346: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
you dey ment
Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Curious346: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Yes I will support
thisisit:
My Fellow Nairalanders

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Raskimonojendor: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Misterone:
Alot of nairalander are daft and OP is not an exception.

3 Likes

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by LikeAking: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ballmer:
You are either excessively foolish or an Igbo or both. If Nigeria produces 98% of what it eat where then did the poverty you complain about come from ?

You are the excessively foolish person here..

I gave you fact, not assumptions….

We produce almost everything we eat, apart from rice and wheat.

You are angry cos I flawed a fool like you intellectually.

If Nigeria produces 98% of what it eat where then did the poverty you complain about come from ?

@ d bolder
Imagine the foolish question you are asking..

Don’t you know about 70% of Nigerians are into agriculture?

Idiot!

Now you know why we produce most of what we eat…

It’s not the government that made it so, it’s just an African thing…
Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by chubinwa(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
I think you have malaria.

1 Like

Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by LikeAking: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ballmer:

You just recived an award for the most foolish question on NL.

🏆🥇

Majority of Nigerians farm, you get?

So they eat what they produce, it has no correlation with their financial status….

They fact we produce what we eat doesn’t mean we are doing well… we Africans are Agerians by nature, it’s just our way of life…

Our economy is not like that of Europe, USA, etc..

You should focus on how much we make from exporting these commodities or selling them
I’m our local market…..

I believe you too may be into one type of farming or the other…

Try use your brain before responding…

If you no get brain, give your phone to one of the goats on ya street to help you type another foolish reply….
Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Ezmans: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
who are first class & 2nd class in nigeria
Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by Hoelujohn: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:
Are some of you born with hatred? If the answer is No, why wishing military take over in Nigeria?
Maybe things will change for good. If military can make dollars to naira become 400, will you support them?
Re: If Military Reduce Petrol To #200 Per Litre by grandstar(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
thisisit

Is reducing the price to 200 per litre the right thing? Is that what you want?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian / Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship / Size Of Bayelsa State In Comparison To Rivers State... (photos)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.