Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian (1799 Views)

Joy Nunieh Testifies Before House Of Representatives Committee / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Breaking: Yahaya Bello Former ADC Now Aisha Buhari ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by ShoeGetSize: 12:15pm On Feb 11

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by freeborn02: 1:01pm On Feb 11
Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by AntiChristian: 8:51am On Feb 12
freeborn02:

Antichristian, watch the video

I no get the time to watch nonsense!
You can only recognize someone you've known before!

How was he sure he met Jesus that left the world over 2000 years ago?

Even Paul that didn't meet Jesus confessed in 2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

If I were to tell you I saw your great grandfather would you believe me?
Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by WorldRichest: 8:59am On Feb 12
Eno concern me

I am a Muslim, but I have been Baptized in three different Churches at different times in my life. Till date, I am still a Muslim. Anywhere there are fine fine girls, I dey enter.

When Masquerades come out in my Community for their Festival, I will still be there. At the back of the Masques while running and jumping, I will still meet our Pastor's children, and our Imam's children.

This life is sweet for me and those in my Community. If you dey discriminate, nah you dey miss.

Useless Churchgoers that discriminate, if Dangote give them jobs, they will jump on it and go to Church to do Thanksgiving. They will not remember "Thou shall not unevenly yoke with an unbeliever" then. Useless hypocrites.

The Mosque goers too that thinks Allah is for them alone, those ones get mental problems. Several of them have worked with me in Christian owned companies, the hypocrites did not remember that the owners are "Kafirs". That useless Sanusi Lamido Sanusi that is now head of an Islamic sect, the pedophille didn't remember that Goatluck Jonathan is a "Kafir" when he was working under him, but today the Vagabond will be telling his subhuman followers that non-Muslims are "Kafirs"

Religious fanatical vagabonds are subhumans, their thinking faculty is less than that of dogs and cats.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by nazicartel(m): 10:44am On Feb 12
What's our business with how he converted to Christianity. The only thing here is that Islam is a bloody hypocritical religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:29am On Feb 12
Zandena
Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by Nawa4nl: 11:31am On Feb 12
They will soon kill this man.

Then some people will say we worship the same God.

If we did then why do Christians fear for their lives if its the same God?

The religion of peace needs to start realizing that their god is different, which leads to the hatred of Christians & jews

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by freeborn02: 2:17pm On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

I no get the time to watch nonsense!
You can only recognize someone you've known before!

How was he sure he met Jesus that left the world over 2000 years ago?

If I were to tell you I saw your great grandfather would you believe me?

How was Muhammad sure he met Jesus that left the world over 500 years before Mohamed was born?

Yes, Satan manifested to Mohamed as an angel of Light. Mohamed saw Satan but he thought he saw angel Gabriel. grin

Your cursed religion originated from Satan. grin

Islam is paganism.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by Boondocxs(f): 2:22pm On Feb 12
What kind of thread is this
Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by AntiChristian: 2:34pm On Feb 12
freeborn02:

How was Muhammad sure he met Jesus that left the world over 500 years before Mohamed was born?
He met him in heaven. Not only Jesus but Adam, Moses and a couple more. This is established in Islam.

Yes, Satan manifested to Mohamed as an angel of Light. Mohamed saw Satan but he thought he saw angel Gabriel. grin
Where is that written for you by Paul? Or na holy spirit dey write that one for your own Bible?

Your cursed religion originated from Satan. grin

Paul that never met Jesus wrote over 10 Books of the Bible while claiming he met Jesus as a light on the way from Damascus! Na Satan he see! Jesus no dey again!

Islam is paganism.
Paganism is God sending his son to shed blood so that others would be saved! Just like Yahoo plus ritualists!
Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by Melagros(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12
COMRADES it's good for him
Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by Godjone(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12
May God show you his MERCY
Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by freeborn02: 8:36pm On Feb 12
AntiChristian:
He met him in heaven. Not only Jesus but Adam, Moses and a couple more. This is established in Islam.

Show me evidence that Mohamed even went to heaven.. grin.

Where is that written for you by Paul? Or na holy spirit dey write that one for your own Bible?

Lolz. Angels have 2 or 4 wings (Quran 35:1) Muhamed's own angel had 600 wings. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 455) grin.

If the message of Paul can't be trusted because he didn't meet Jesus, then the message of pedophile Mohamed too cannot be trusted because he didn't meet Jesus.

Yeah, Satan manifested to Mohamed as an angel of light. Mohamed met Satan and he said he met Gabriel.

Paul that never met Jesus wrote over 10 Books of the Bible while claiming he met Jesus as a light on the way from Damascus! Na Satan he see! Jesus no dey again!

Mohamed never met Jesus and wrote several things about a man he never met. Your deceptive, morally rotten fake prophet even lied to you that he flew to heaven. cheesy

Paganism is God sending his son to shed blood so that others would be saved! Just like Yahoo plus ritualists!

Paganism is kissing stone in mecca like mecca pagans. Pagans were kissing that same stone before Islam started. grin

Paganims is shedding the blood of ram every year as if you Muslims are ritualists. grin grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by Lordsonn: 9:36am On Feb 13
God be praised.
Jesus is alive.
Give your life to Jesus
Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by freeborn02: 10:13am On Feb 13
AntiChristian:
The only evidence are in our texts. You can search yourself.

So, your only evidence is the message Mohamed received from a 600-winged demon? grin grin grin

i asked where that was written in your Bible by Paul. Why are you diverting the question?

Are you saying you don't trust your Uthman ibn Affan-authored Quran again? grin grin grin. Are you saying uthman just wrote his own rubbish in the Quran you read today? grin grin

Paul was not a Prophet. And Noah didn't meet another Prophet to be a Prophet. Abraham and Moses didn't meet another Prophet for them to be a Prophet. Paul was an acclaimed antichrist till Jesus died. He saw an opportunity when your Jesus god was hanged to death!

Paul o, Abraham o, Moses o, nothing concern you about any of them. All three were worshippers of Yahuah and not worshippers of your allah.

Ur morally rotten dog Mohamed is not known at all or sent by Yahuah (yahweh). He is just an impostor trying to force himself on the people of YHWH, stealing stories from the Bible and lying that he got the stories from the 600-winged demon that he claimed appeared to him.. grin

Where is this in the Bible? Or your Holy Spirit subscription don expire?

Go and check the evidence I gave you from your Uthman ibn Affan Quran. Or are you doubting what uthman wrote in your Quran? grin

Where is it stated in the Bible that Prophet must meet another Prophet?

You condemned Paul that he didn't meet Jesus and you are still asking if it is a must for someone to meet Jesus..

Don't you feel you are getting more stupid? U ask the question and also counter yourself! grin

Na babalawo/Dibia dey kill people to save another! Just like Christianity's belief in vicarious atonement!

Your allah must be a babalawo then for promising that anybody who spill his blood for him will have his sin's forgiven and can save 70 members of his family. (Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1663) grin. Your allah must be a blood ritualist kind of babalawo. grin

Paganism can't be Plural. Olodo!
Yeah! Your God too was a pagan sending ram to Abraham to kill in your Bible!

And you Muslims have been performing that same paganism to date, killing rams every year in remembrance of what you are calling paganism. I doubt if you know you are abusing yourself with this particular comment. grin You've really become more stupid than the last time. grin
Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by christejames(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13
Good luck to him...

Katsina state has large numbers of indeginous Christians in the North West.

God continue to bless his body.
Re: Muhammadu Jimoh Bello, Former Imam Of Daurah Testifies How He Became A Christian by AntiChristian: 7:17am On Feb 14
freeborn02:

Mr daft idiot, anenchephally is not compatible with life.

Just like I said earlier, you are getting more stupid with every comment you make. grin

You have no 🧠 content!

(1) (Reply)

White Man Overjoyed After Securing Nigerian Citizenship / Is Increase In Minimum Wage The Answer To Our Problems In Nigeria? / Sleeping Under Bridge In Miami!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.