Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup (5032 Views)

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died / #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" (2) (3) (4)

See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Kingsmeal: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2023
He made this post on the 26th of August, 2023.

Gabon 🇬🇦 is observing what is called 'WALKOVER' in a football match in the name of an election.

Zimbabwe's ruling party has clamped down on everything 'clampable' for it to remain in power, arrested civil society, and deported journalists.

Zimbabweans may riot but nothing will come out of it because everything has been captured by the authorities in that nation but as for Gabon 🇬🇦 the next military 'COUP' in Africa will happen in that country.

All I want is; the way the African Union is quiet now should be the way they will remain quiet when the coup comes to life.
https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1695524177824899103?t=QNtcQgH3Rb3FP7i3d7ozcQ&s=19

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Kingsmeal: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2023

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Jamieb(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2023
omo
Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Armaggedon: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2023
Next is Cameroon.

18 Likes

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Jackson619007: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2023
That's because he was aware, what's the big deal?.

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Kingsmeal: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2023
Armaggedon:
Next is Cameroon.

And Nigeria will be surrounded by military head of states.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Pakute: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Dem don remove the corrupt ibo man in Gabon, make ESN carry gun enter Gabon go invade am, make i see.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Berrityga: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2023
It was coming.. next should be Nigeria we can’t accept a president by selection. We can’t accept an election result faulted with many irregularities. Nigerians need to stand up for the right thing!! We’ve done it the wrong way since 1960 let’s try the right way and see!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Whalis: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2023
Coup will never happen in Nigeria. It is not possible. Hausa Fulani soldiers wouldn't since they didn't when Buhari was there.
With Yoruba soldiers I remember IBB comment. I don't even know which one so don't ask me.
Igbos soldiers are not there at all remembering 1966.
It is over.

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Kingsmeal: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Whalis:
Coup will never happen in Nigeria. It is not possible. Hausa Fulani soldiers wouldn't since they didn't when Buhari was there.
With Yoruba soldiers I remember IBB comment. I don't even know which one so don't ask me.
Igbos soldiers are not there at all remembering 1966.
It is over.

You no talk about Niger Delta man😂😂.

Kaduna Nzeogwu na one

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Feintline: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
I see a wave of coups in africa.
The Nigeria election robbery has stirred up something in africa.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Racoon(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nobody even need any soothsayer to inform him or her that the African continent is under a spell of irresponsible, cruel and cursed leadership. The warning signs have always been there.

The delibrate insistance of these sit-tight power-drunk African leaders to continually perpetuate themselves in political office are clear recipe for the unfolding disaster and political instability plaguing the continent.

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Racoon(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Feintline:
Tor
The spirit of Helinues has come upon you? I have said it here. All these ementia and Alzeimer's disease sit-tight power drunk autocratic leaders are the bane of African continent. Imagine the last Nigerian presidential election condemned by the EU, Chatham House, YIGAR, was what ECOWAS called a free, fair and credible election?

Imagine the urine- leaking Gabonese, Nigerian and Cameroonian presidents involved in criminal capture of state. ECOWAS, AU and even the UNGA will simply turn blind eyes yet expects the continent not to be unstable? They are all criminally mad.

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Baronthecelebri: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Can he predict this weekend game

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
French colony and coup be like 5&6.

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by RECTEM: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
if you are happy for the recent trend in africa, hit like

27 Likes

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by fx45(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pakute:
Dem don remove the corrupt ibo man in Gabon, make ESN carry gun enter Gabon go invade am, make i see.
You're gradually running mad... Next na to enter market stark naked!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by TinubuThief: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2023

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Feintline:
I see a wave of coups in africa.
The Nigeria election robbery has stirred up something in africa.

Even if a coup happens in every other West African country, it wouldn’t happen in Nigeria because of how Nigeria is configured and its history! A coup in Nigeria will be the precursor to its disintegration!

43 Likes

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
fx45:
You're gradually running mad... Next na to enter market stark naked

He’s probably past that stage by now! shocked

42 Likes

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by RenaissanceGuy: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
In this 21st century, we all know that the possibility of a coup happening in Nigeria when a southerner is president is zero,as we all know that it's the northern officers who are usually the coupists.

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by xangerar: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Armaggedon:
Next is Cameroon.

I have actually thought it was going to be Cameroon next. Gabon didn't cross my mind.

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Nbote(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pakute:

Clearly there's something wrong in your head. All you have been doing all day is Jump from thread to thread especially on the Gabon coup to spew ethnic slurs. Is this a full time job?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Curious346: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Before Niger republic, It was suppose to happen in serria Leon .. but the government knew about it early . And used the police to clamp down on the entire military leadership ..

That is the only country where police dey arrest army

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Creativity22: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
Nobody even need any soothsayer to inform him or her that the African continent is under a spell of irresponsible, cruel and cursed leadership. The warning signs have always been there.

The delibrate insistance of these sit-tight power-drunk African leaders to continually perpetuate themselves in political office are clear recipe for the unfolding disaster and political instability plaguing the continent.
My problem is that they are not getting killed, to serve as detterent to others. Kill those dirty greedy old men, so anybody that comes to power, will not misbehave

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by tofolo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Armaggedon:
Next is Cameroon.
Congo, then Cameroon.
Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
gabon is just 3million people,coup is outdated,because naija has had it before and of no benefit. SO STOP MUSING ON COUP,IT IS A TEMPORARY ACTION.

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by CJStarz: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
When will the BIG ONE happen?

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Dafresh: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pakute:
We Igbos doesn't support rubbish because it's from one of us. We want the Igbo out of government Gabon must get it right 👍

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by astonished: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Any coup in Nigeria and the country goes apart.

No military might can hold Nigeria together, this is not 1980s.

Nigerians already sit on the fence, looking for any flimsy thing to break apart.

I just wonder who Obi want to govern, definitely not Yoruba people, north too will not accept, so everyone will have to govern his region las las

Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by olisaEze(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Where is that other low budget Bet9ja speculator of elections, let him come and see how men seat down to see what small children will climb up & still won’t see! It’s not by "pray for the judiciary powers are tryna distract them" like we don’t already know that. Come pay sch fees make dem teach u work! grin
Re: See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Berrityga:
It was coming.. next should be Nigeria we can’t accept a president by selection. We can’t accept an election result faulted with many irregularities. Nigerians need to stand up for the right thing!! We’ve done it the wrong way since 1960 let’s try the right way and see!
A military coup in Nigeria will be the return of young fulani soldiers to power.
Is that what you really want?

Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka / Kano Town Was Founded By An Igbo Trader / Picture: See Who Visited President Buhari In London.