Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,299 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Does Fifa Hate Siasia? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Does Fifa Hate Siasia? (766 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / "Yes, I Hate Okocha" - Sunday Oliseh / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Fifa Hate Siasia? by kasiem(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2011
I have been abjectly watching some gullible folks vacuously embellishing siasia with inane adulations, with the innuendoes that he's building a phantom team. Facts have it that since amodu abdicated his managerial role from the SE, nigeria has been on a steady decline, seeing from the fifa ranking, and never did amodu lose to any european country e.g naija defeated france. So, does it mean that the asperity of fifa towards africa teams is the reason behind regressing state of nigeria in fifa ranking, despite, all the loquacity of "siasia is building a strong team"? I stand to aver that if the nff does not show compunction for the treatment metted out to amodu, nigeria will still be losing to the likes of niger, togo, guinea et al on our homesoil. Any person that says that nigeria does not owe amodu any apology, let another man enjoy the fruit of ur labour. What a despicable hocus pocus?
Re: Does Fifa Hate Siasia? by ekitikan(m): 6:27am On Oct 19, 2011
Please,say something sensible, frm fifa hates siasia to nff owe amodu, abeg if u no get work go dey sweep third mainland bridge.
Re: Does Fifa Hate Siasia? by kasiem(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2011
ekitikan:

Please,say something sensible, frm fifa hates siasia to nff owe amodu, abeg if u no get work go dey sweep third mainland bridge.
i dont profligate my time confabulating derelicts of your nature, go get this your miserable life engaged in one drudgery or the other, cos you are about embarking on a kamikaze missionin the name of insulting me.
Re: Does Fifa Hate Siasia? by ikennahill: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
Useless thread

(1) (Reply)

Sarah Burke Dies At 29 From Injuries Sustained At Accident! / Amos Adamu Loses Appeal Against Fifa Ban / Rashidi Yekini Asked For Police Protection Against His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.