Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo (30457 Views)

Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / LAUTECH Undergraduate Stabs Boyfriend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Jackson619007: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Your no longer a kidnapper but now a killer!!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by lomprico(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
But they said he died na
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Alliswell248: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Avoid kids with zero home training.
Kids that wakes their parents with kicks.

They claim to love Nigeria....the same Nigeria they have been calling the zoo for years

They are plenty here on NL.

Jokers

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by lebron7(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
After you people posted on front page that it was a ritual killing lol
Nairaland is a big joke
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Definitely he's what she labelled him
he's definitely a kidnapper and a criminal
good riddance to bad rubbish
him go get sense for inside prison
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by godofuck231: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Yes , yes , very correct na beni boys be these , na only them no de think well , only to thief and kill be their best skill, to study hard or work hard no de thier dictionary, always found wanting for misdeeds

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by bassey08: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sinners everywhere, committing high degree offenses
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Funflipper: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
He got busted by his girlfriend and he took her out to conceal his illicit activities. Investigation closed!
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by LivingTribunal: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
duro4chang:
You are not serious
that was why he killed her according to him
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Benin people. Naturally violent and angry.

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by jaksmillioniar: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
My house sef even if me an my wife fight that to kill each other no sharp knife
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by riczy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
The Girl was more stupid, u sensed and av substantial evidence that ur guy is a criminal, u shud av known he can and will kill u if he know u are aware, u dont av to confront him, quietly walk away. wisdom is priofitable to direct. RIP

4 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Jewessgratitud3: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
They are both stupid but the girl is more stupid. Imagine the kind of person she open eyes dey date.

When I say run from boyfriend and girlfriend matter especially with broke guys, you think I'm joking? They are always very aggressive.

The moment You noticed he's a kidnapper, you'd have quietly walkd away but no! You chose to act CID and detective. Madam Hadley Chase.
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Basiljoe: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Nextt: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Many call themselves student; few truly are.

Long ago, there was a video that went viral of a disciplinarian father repeatedly slapping his daughter whom he found, on returning home unexpectedly, to be in her bra and wrapped in towel hosting two boys in the house. Many condemned his action but only fathers, as loving as this disciplinarian father, will understand he is trying to stir her fate from horrible and sad tales such as this.

3 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by duro4chang(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
LivingTribunal:
that was why he killed her according to him
Hmmmmmm!
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by emekajacobogbon(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Another ochonogor??
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Nextt: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Relationships nowadays have struggled to project any positive commendation to the world. They are like tastefully furnished deathtraps. Seek God first before any relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Quebec91(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
cheesy
Reality3080:
Please I want to advise everyone reading this not to ever ever ever buy used phone in Nigeria ooo, one boy bought a used android phone last month around my shop… he didn’t even know he bought a stolen phone, 2 days ago naim police just come carry d guy ooo, we think say na small thing on reaching d station today

The man they stole d phone from made it clear the thieves came with a gun n they robbed him of others things, person wey sell phone for an don japa

Him parents don cry tire police n d man no gree dem sha don arrange court session for the guy tomorrow dem don charge am for arm robbery n 4 other offenses

Lawyer wey we consult talk say the case na minimum of 6 months if the judge is lenient n max 15 years

Guys please b careful out there
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by duro4chang(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
talented321:
Okay'' as far the bad news dey put food ur table no wahala... me na my weed i dey bla like this' because na that one dey give me inspiration...
Buba Marwa must hear this
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Emmanuel30a: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
post=125459830:

Source: https://punchng.com/uniport-undergraduate-stabs-girlfriend-to-death-in-edo/
Good and very good...? What is good and very good,etc; in this neighborhood of fatherhood and motherhood..., sisterhood and brotherhood... like robinhood or of robinhood,etc; that are doing good,etc; with whose food, good food, plywoods, firewoods,...? I remember Greenwood or when/whilst,etc; I was talking about Greenwood,etc... Greenwoods,etc; in my neighborhood...? Are there green woods or deadwoods,etc; in my neighborhood...? In whose neighborhood...? In this neighborhood of fatherhood, etc; in this neighborhood of fatherhood, motherhood, sisterhood, brotherhood...? In this neighborhood of kanyewoods, hollywoods, Bollywoods, nollywoods (movies,?...)etc; where everyone good and "ungood/not good or ungrateful"...,etc; sisterhood and brotherhood..., wants to become fatherhood & motherhood...? Mention the hoods... Fatherhood and motherhood or fatherhood like motherhood...? Are you in my neighborhoods or of my crazy neighborhoods&with my neighborhoods...,etc; where there are no kanyewood, Hollywood, Bollywood nollywood,etc; movies...? Did you wants to be my/the brotherhoods, sisterhoods, etc; neighborhoods...? Or, you wants me to calls you brotherhoods and sisterhoods...? Motherhood or fatherhood/joy of motherhood & fatherhood...? Don't be rude...! What of sorrow of/in motherhood, fatherhood, etc;...? In sisterhoods and in brotherhoods...? Are there...? Gather hoods/gathers woods... I have seen/I am seeing or there are many dead woods in this neighborhood... Brotherhoods, sisterhoods, "fatherhood and motherhood",etc; in this neighborhood of...,or in my "neighborhoods/with my neighborhood..."? I have seen&still seeing enough deadwoods and which woods...?(green woods...?),etc; in "my neighborhood" or in this neighborhood... Gathers all the woods like dead and "green woods...",etc; like Warren or like/in/with Rick and Dick/Vic/Nick Warren or Warrens,etc; that are warring, that are wearing and warring, that are wearing earrings to warring or for warring...etc; and heed not to warnings...they don't have hearing...,or they are so "dearing and endearing"-so much that they have no fearing... steering gearing and rearing/tearing...? They needs "tearings without sparings or tearing with no sparings, clearing and declaring...,etc; if they are hearing or have no fearing steering gearing wearing tearing hearing dearing and endearing etc; for &to we are hearing and declaring... Those errings...? They would be tiring or they would soon be tiring and firing...? Are you hearing or you rearing...? Are you hearing or you are fearing...? What is or what are your earnings...,etc; that you are not hearing, have no fearing, hearing and discerning,etc; to what/with what we are declaring...? You are doing family planning or family plannings...? You are still learning..., are you mislearning or misleadings...? "Misyarning" or "misyearning", and thinking you are pawning...? You are funny or so funny, thinking you are and were cunnings...? I don't wants to see no dead woods and green woods, or deadwood like green woods... Gathers all and burns...all...once and for all... Gathers one and gathers all...one/once and for all... Dake je ni JESU WI, iji Aye yii-dake je...; JESU OLUWA ATI OLORUN LOHUN BA/NIWON BA e wi, tabi NI WON bayin wi...
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by BigYash: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Edo niggas don dey learn bad thing from these other two tribes.. Wtf
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by sisisioge: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
And that his how this one threw his life away, killed a whole human being and ruined other people's( his parents, siblings, extended families, friends that were very close to him, his creditors, etc. as well as the girl's) lives because of relationship. When it becomes violence or threatening your sanity, better walk away. No one gets a medal for getting killed or committing major crimes for relationships o. It is well.
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Tangiloo: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
in Dj Khaled voice 'Another one.
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by olisaEze(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Someone once called me a mvthafvka so I seduced and fcvkd his mother! Now when he says it I just smile and say yes. If your anger is that she called you a kidnapper, you don already kidnap am put for house finish. Why did she have to die over some silly post-coital argument?? All these Gen-Z with their drug induced temper sef, now your life is ruined! I hope you get the maximum punishment for this! angry
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Guy never won talk true.....only accusations na him you stab your girlfriend wey you don dey date since 3 years to death?
Over to you Nigerian police, make una do una job Well!
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by gogglecomputa: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Thats is uncall for
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by TheOgaBoss: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Benin people. Naturally always violent and angry.
your IQ is very low, living in benin does not necessarily make him Benin. from the sound of the name he is not bini.
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by dannyspeejay(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
boyz, make una calm

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by AskNgige2: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pierocash:
Why did you put" uniport undergraduate" as the caption?

Simply put young man stabbed his girlfriend to death. Which one be uniport undergraduate?

I wonder oo and it happened on Edo not in UP..

Abeg allow my sch to breeth
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by victorazy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
talented321:
And he look unkept..
if she call u a kidnapper why not let her go or does she have evidence to harm you..
Oga ur story no clear or are you true true a kidnapper?...
If the relationship is boring the next thing is to let her go.. I can't waste my precious life because of one woman when i know i have others waiting in the line....
Young woman rip....

He acted like a kidnapper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogbomoso (Photo) / South African Customs Makes Biggest Cocaine Bust, Worth N1.9B / Nigerian Man Arrested In Indonesia, Shows Signs Of Mental Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.