Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) (35069 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Stallione(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Prayer token senate president..
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Ubong001(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
The uncommon senator i hailooo!
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Lordave: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ozommadu:

Upload this beautiful ibadam Airport for your comment since you dey front page grin
I Ibadam Sheep Port cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Trustmea: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I wonder why average westerner is a sadist, you have the worst terminal buildings in your region still you have the temerity to yab Anamabra airport that's far better than all the airports in your region expect MM2 built by Federal government.
This nonsense built in Ekiti that was completed and commissioned yet no single plane have landed after it was commissioned, same with Ogun airport
Hahaha is this an airport abi a place where they're rearing goats

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Diligence: 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
Remember the airport was built with the money MPO had saved

Mr Peter Obi!

#ALLEYESONTHEJUDICIARY #

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by deji17: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
With all these people enjoying their positions, you can't have coup in Nigeria again.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by osidion2020(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2023
The Yorubas envy the Igbos, this is a known fact, they feel so insecure around them, because they come to their region and become incredibly successful.
Kaycee9242:

Say no more, he has gone to eat agbado

4 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by OPICANTO2223: 2:42am On Aug 31, 2023
Okaka ojoto rest in peace. Father of washing tura soap.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by ican2020: 2:45am On Aug 31, 2023
Zupay:

Upload pictures of airports in Oyo state, Ondo State, Ekiti State, Ogun State and Osun State make we check something. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, it seems the goats are chilling at the VIP lounge waiting for their British Airways flight to London, Heathrow. cheesy cheesy cheesy
That serves him right, instead of the lowlife to concentrate on the discourse he prefers to cast aspersions

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by rummmy: 4:31am On Aug 31, 2023
Prayers have been sent to their mail boxes..
Umeh is becoming an idiot.
Igbos don't follow such a man like akpabio.
Anyway he is our in-law.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by warlordd(m): 5:34am On Aug 31, 2023
mrvitalis:

Our in-law?

Yes, his wife Unoma is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by warlordd(m): 5:57am On Aug 31, 2023
mrvitalis:
Our in-law?
His wife Unoma is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Kojiek03(m): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2023
Na the same people
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Offpointng: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2023
Zeezenho:

Aside lagos airport that is nigeria collective effort show me another airport in south west.

South west is the most impoverished region in nigeria.withouth federal money south west will have extinguished from the face of them earth.

Oh! so it's no longer the North?? Impoverished but yet an Average Yoruba folks dont travel outta their region for anything aside schooling. On the other hand, if we tell Ibos to leave SW now, the world will hear of your tears and tribalism rant. Dumb unintelligent E-diot

Of what Good is the SE to Nigeria at large?? if they're talking bout Impoverished region in Nigeria, Una Good for nothing Iyamiris sef dey follow talk. wonder!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by ubox: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2023
Zeezenho:

Aside lagos airport that is nigeria collective effort show me another airport in south west.

South west is the most impoverished region in nigeria.withouth federal money south west will have extinguished from the face of them earth.

Omo, I'm just realizing that and it's true, only Lagos airport is functional in SW

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Bennysam: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Offpointng:
That's Anambra Airport?? Quite Pathetic

An Average ware house in the SW is more developed than this thing they refer to as Airport.

P A T H E T I C sad
Painful soul beware of heart attack
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Zeezenho: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Offpointng:

Oh! so it's no longer the North?? Impoverished but yet an Average Yoruba folks dont travel outta their region for anything aside schooling. On the other hand, if we tell Ibos to leave SW now, the world will hear of your tears and tribalism rant. Dumb unintelligent E-diot

Of what Good is the SE to Nigeria at large?? if they're talking bout Impoverished region in Nigeria, Una Good for nothing Iyamiris sef dey follow talk. wonder!

Mugu at least north brings food and population of hard working people to the table. east prongs 8n human Abe natural resources to the table what do you guys bring?

Leave south west or do you mean leave lagos that we all built together? can you pay for our contributions and investment in lagos? The answer is no.

Leave lagos, leave lagos is just because you have your eyes on igbo mans investments in lagos

Even if we give you our investments you can't even manage them because creativity is not in you guys. laziness is in your Genological DNA yours ancestors are know to be cowards and lazy.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Bouncing2(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Offpointng:

Sh¥t up oisoo!!!

Spewing d!rrty sh!!!tts online won’t help you.

Fact remains your people are too envious and cowardic in nature.

Without the intervention of federal funds,your region will be the most backward! with your ever present brown roofs.

The Igbos are spirited entrepreneurs in nature,,that’s why you’ll continue to see them everywhere!!,,breaking grounds and reaching milestones.

Only lousy,lazy and fearful person remains in his comfort zone,,waiting for free stuffs from the federal government…

A.fonjaa tribalists…tueh!!!!!
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by CaptainAyub: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
Offpointng:
That's Anambra Airport?? Quite Pathetic

An Average ware house in the SW is more developed than this thing they refer to as Airport.

P A T H E T I C sad
If u remove Lagos International airport,each of Anambra, Enugu and Owerri airports receive more flights than d whole of the airports in d whole South West combined
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Offpointng: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
Zeezenho:

Mugu at least north brings food and population of hard working people to the table. east prongs 8n human Abe natural resources to the table what do you guys bring?

Leave south west or do you mean leave lagos that we all built together? can you pay for our contributions and investment in lagos? The answer is no.

Leave lagos, leave lagos is just because you have your eyes on igbo mans investments in lagos

Even if we give you our investments you can't even manage them because creativity is not in you guys. laziness is in your Genological DNA yours ancestors are know to be cowards and lazy.

Ya not just Ignorant but a dumb mofo who reek of insecurity and everything attached to inferiority complex. I mentioned South West, I can't seem to understand how ur narrowing your insecurity to Lagos. Now lemme Educate you Dumbo, Top 10 states with the highest GDP in Nigeria (I mean gives the Federal Government money that shares to help barren lands like the ones we have in the South East and the North) Dont even let us talk about Lagos who occupy top position cuz I'm sure it'll increase ur manhood by 4inches

With Lagos being first, Rivers 2nd and Ogun state 3rd, Oyo state 6th and Ondo 8th respectively. 4 out of 6 South western states occupying top 10 states and guess what?? No SE state is found on the chart. Or is still the same we developed Ogun, Oyo, and Ondo to?? is that what you'll say to cure your insecurities??

You said the SW are lazy but even your hardwork can't earn you a better position in Nigeria's economy atm, that to me is a shame and I'd consider y'all SE folks leaches.

Dumbo as barren and lazy as you feel you can term us, but we'll never travel out of our region to look for better life like y'all southern almajiri ibos does, why? cuz we've created all the opportunities we need for ourselves and future generations to benefit from. thus, an average Yoruba person makes it in his region and hardly see any reason to travel out of his region. Can same thing be said of Igbos?? You can't make it in your land, you're not even secured in your region and SW rather have been a saving grace and a place of refuge to your clans yet you have the stvpid guts to come here and type rubbish

The whole country is progressing, except you guys. Y'all landlocked barren folks shouldn't go fix yourselves keep doing some shitty comparison that isn't tenable to any sane mind. make Una Good for nothing Iyamiris sef dey follow talk for Regional matter
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Offpointng: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Bouncing2:

Sh¥t up oisoo!!!

Spewing d!rrty sh!!!tts online won’t help you.

Fact remains your people are too envious and cowardic in nature.

Without the intervention of federal funds,your region will be the most backward! with your ever present brown roofs.

The Igbos are spirited entrepreneurs in nature,,that’s why you’ll continue to see them everywhere!!,,breaking grounds and reaching milestones.

Only lousy,lazy and fearful person remains in his comfort zone,,waiting for free stuffs from the federal government…

A.fonjaa tribalists…tueh!!!!!

Make no mistakes here man. The SW actually offer y'all refugees what ur Region couldn't offer you guys. y'all are nothing but conned certified leaches
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Zeezenho: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Offpointng:

Ya not just Ignorant but a dumb mofo who reek of insecurity and everything attached to inferiority complex. I mentioned South West, I can't seem to understand how ur narrowing your insecurity to Lagos. Now lemme Educate you Dumbo, Top 10 states with the highest GDP in Nigeria (I mean gives the Federal Government money that shares to help barren lands like the ones we have in the South East and the North) Dont even let us talk about Lagos who occupy top position cuz I'm sure it'll increase ur manhood by 4inches

With Lagos being first, Rivers 2nd and Ogun state 3rd, Oyo state 6th and Ondo 8th respectively. 4 out of 6 South western states occupying top 10 states and guess what?? No SE state is found on the chart. Or is still the same we developed Ogun, Oyo, and Ondo to?? is that what you'll say to cure your insecurities??

You said the SW are lazy but even your hardwork can't earn you a better position in Nigeria's economy atm, that to me is a shame and I'd consider y'all SE folks leaches.

Dumbo as barren and lazy as you feel you can term us, but we'll never travel out of our region to look for better life like y'all southern almajiri ibos does, why? cuz we've created all the opportunities we need for ourselves and future generations to benefit from. thus, an average Yoruba person makes it in his region and hardly see any reason to travel out of his region. Can same thing be said of Igbos?? You can't make it in your land, you're not even secured in your region and SW rather have been a saving grace and a place of refuge to your clans yet you have the stvpid guts to come here and type rubbish

The whole country is progressing, except you guys. Y'all landlocked barren folks shouldn't go fix yourselves keep doing some shitty comparison that isn't tenable to any sane mind. make Una Good for nothing Iyamiris sef dey follow talk for Regional matter

Mugu yoruba dont travel out of their region just say you dont travel.
we have half a million Yoruba's in anambra alone. We igbos we travel because we are adventurous and exploras .
Chinese and Indians are every were does that means yorubas are better then Chinese and indians too?you ronu mugu.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Offpointng: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Zeezenho:

You think your fake statistics like Tinubu certificate makes any diffrence to us. i know yoruba land very well. ogun internal generated revenue i understand because of factories and proximity to lagos most of them factories there we own and run.

Now oyo tell me whats oyo produce to generate such amount you mention. Your statistics said oyo IGR is greater than that of kano PH And anambra. Can you tell we what oyo produce or how they generate such IG?

No evidences will ever convince an Ediot and I wont be here going back and forth not especially with someone from a landlocked region that contributes nothing tangible to the Federal coffers. If you're actually sensible and seem to have reasonable facts and points, I expected you dished fact here on how the SE is quite better than the South west not you quoting me twice on same message related with obviously no point passed. And Oh, Ogun state dey top chart cuz of their proximity to Lagos?? You can't sound any better than a Subliterate and an unexposed buffoon.

What state in the SW except Ondo and Ekiti is not closer to Lagos?? So proximity to Lagos now make a case to your region's failure?? You talked bout India and Chinese, but a dumbo that you obviously sound, you seem to forget if you travel to China and India today, you'd see a glaring fact as to why they're progressing and why their economies are topping the world's chart and why they're touring the world to bring back huge monetary prospects back to their country. and here's you a dumb subliterate comparing yourselves to them while your region is nothing to write home about, aside escaping ur poverty stricken region to go to other region to prosper, what else do y'all do?? and no nigga, you guys are not adventurous or explorers, y'all are nothing but a low life leaching refugees who wouldn't have a voice or personalities in life if not for the South western factor

And hey, next time you wanna quote me, bring out fact as to how your region is more better than the North, I wouldn't even say SW this time cuz it's an insult comparing a barren and a landlocked region to an Economic prosperous viable land
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by BeijinDossier: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Offpointng:

No evidences will ever convince an Ediot and I wont be here going back and forth not especially with someone from a landlocked region that contributes nothing tangible to the Federal coffers. If you're actually sensible and seem to have reasonable facts and points, I expected you dished fact here on how the SE is quite better than the South west not you quoting me twice on same message related with obviously no point passed. And Oh, Ogun state dey top chart cuz of their proximity to Lagos?? You can't sound any better than a Subliterate and an unexposed buffoon.

What state in the SW except Ondo and Ekiti is not closer to Lagos?? So proximity to Lagos now make a case to your region's failure?? You talked bout India and Chinese, but a dumbo that you obviously sound, you seem to forget if you travel to China and India today, you'd see a glaring fact as to why they're progressing and why their economies are topping the world's chart and why they're touring the world to bring back huge monetary prospects back to their country. and here's you a dumb subliterate comparing yourselves to them while your region is nothing to write home about, aside escaping ur poverty stricken region to go to other region to prosper, what else do y'all do?? and no nigga, you guys are not adventurous or explorers, y'all are nothing but a low life leaching refugees who wouldn't have a voice or personalities in life if not for the South western factor

And hey, next time you wanna quote me, bring out fact as to how your region is more better than the North, I wouldn't even say SW this time cuz it's an insult comparing a barren and a landlocked region to an Economic prosperous viable land

Aside Lagos which is the former FCT, yorrobaland is like a shrine. What’s prosperous about these mud houses and rustic brown roofs in Ibadan, Abeokuta, akure, ado ekiti, osogbo, etc. Honestly yorrobaland should be demolished and rebuilt. This is the real definition of barren land

Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Zeezenho: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Offpointng:

Dumb guy Chinese and indians are outside because they need to bring money home but in your little dark mind igbos are outside because they are refugees can you see how dumb you sound.

I asked you whats generating IGR for oyo and ondo that made them the biggest generators and contributors to the federation you resulted to what your people are know for which is insults. Oyo I know is not industrialized not a tourist center they don't have oil nor any natural resource so whats the source of their IGR?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Offpointng: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Zeezenho:

Dumb guy Chinese and indians are outside because they need to bring money home but in your little dark mind igbos are outside because they are refugees can you see how dumb you sound.

I asked you whats generating IGR for oyo and ondo that made them the biggest generators and contributors to the federation you resulted to what your people are know for which is insults. Oyo I know is not industrialized not a tourist center they don't have oil nor any natural resource so whats the source of their IGR?

I'm not insulting you nigga, just telling you who you are. I'm not sounding dumb but on point which corroborates with what I just said, telling you who you are. Yes Chinese are bringing back money home and dont really stay, build houses and live in Nigeria but can same thing be said of Igbos?? If you're an explorer that you falsely claim, I expect Igbos come to the SW, make money and investments within the possible shortest period of time and relocate back to your region but is that the case?? Lmao my very good friend here Emeka can't even fluently speak igbo, he doesn't even know his way home, his parents don't even travel home to. SW has become a place of refuge to him and many million Igbos.

Taking me as an example, weytin I dey go find for Igbo land wey I go fit get here? Weytin?? but an average Ibo cant prosper until he come sells or establish his business in the SW.

Now talking bout Oyo state, there's no week I don't travel to Oyo ílè to go buy gold and tourmalines and sell to my hausa customers at sabo, those are the only two Gemstones I'm good at, there are still lot more Gemstones like Tanterlite, Morganite, Beirut, Quartz and many more, people are making money from in Oyo state and the state government having their percentages of any mineral mined. Secondly, Do you also know Ibadan is the Agricultural hub of the SW, Thirdly, Ibadan also house the largest brewery in the Southern region, Food processing industries, furniture and the likes.

Do you also know the Lithium, Tesla and other vehicles companies in the world will need for their future electric components buildups and batteries have a major deposit in OYO state and mining should kick start 2024?? fast check me on this before you continue ur blabbing spree or get ur ass ignored

There are many more value the SW offers the FG and the Nation at large in which I've just mentioned but a few. Now you see why your region can never offer an Average Yoruba persons anything?? instead we are a vital component to an average ibo man's growth and prosperity. leave this story and stop wasting ur time Nigga, no need arguing, person wey pass you pass you
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Bouncing2(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

Make no mistakes here man. The SW actually offer y'all refugees what ur Region couldn't offer you guys. y'all are nothing but conned certified leaches
SW!? Or is it just Lagos!?

Lagos is a place developed by the government and collective efforts of well meaning Nigerians.

Where else have you to offer in your brown roof republic?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
BeijinDossier:

Aside Lagos which is the former FCT, yorrobaland is like a shrine. What’s prosperous about these mud houses and rustic brown roofs in Ibadan, Abeokuta, akure, ado ekiti, osogbo, etc. Honestly yorrobaland should be demolished and rebuilt. This is the real definition of barren land
Demolished and rebuilt by who? You useless monkey Nigerians who live in even worse conditions?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by Fejoku: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Okaka ojoto rest in peace. Father of washing tura soap.
Chai...ọnụ ọjọọ.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by BeijinDossier: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
E pain am hahaha

Naijaboy18:

Demolished and rebuilt by who? You useless monkey Nigerians who live in even worse conditions?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) by igwebuike01: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bouncing2:

SW!? Or is it just Lagos!?

Lagos is a place developed by the government and collective efforts of well meaning Nigerians.

Where else have you to offer in your brown roof republic?
They keep using Lagos to cover up for their backwardness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.