Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What To Do When Listening To Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What To Do When Listening To Music? (201 Views)

Which Musical Instrument Do You Enjoy Most When Listening To Music? / I Have Been Listening To Brown Skin Girl An I Am Still Trying To Understand It / Listening To: AUDIO: Travis Greene – Taste & See (download Mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Listening To Music? by jackaustin631: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hello. I have a dilemma. I don't listen to music nearly as much as I want to because I don't know what to do. Car trips are by far the best time to listen to music, especially at night, but that's usually with distractions and people talking so I can't hear through my headphones perfectly. I don't have the attention span anymore to just sit back and listen eyes closed because music doesn't fully encapsulate me anymore like it used to. I walk to school listening to music and that works, but there's still lots of noise and I don't focus on the music much. It also doesn't work for me at all with albums that need a setting to feel the atmosphere.
Re: What To Do When Listening To Music? by jackaustin631: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
jackaustin631:
Hello. I have a dilemma. I don't listen to music nearly as much as I want to because I don't know what to do. Car trips are by far the best time to listen to music, especially at night, but that's usually with distractions and people talking so I can't hear through my headphones perfectly. I don't have the attention span anymore to just sit back and listen eyes closed because music doesn't fully encapsulate me anymore like it used to. I walk to school listening to music and that works, but there's still lots of noise and I don't focus on the music much what to do while listening to music. It also doesn't work for me at all with albums that need a setting to feel the atmosphere.
Thanks in advance for any help
Re: What To Do When Listening To Music? by Ford01: 8:49am On Feb 19
When listening to music, explore diverse genres to enrich your experience. Consider delving into the vibrant world of gypsy jazz, known for its infectious rhythms and virtuosic improvisation. Allow the soulful melodies and lively guitar strums to transport you to another time and place. Whether relaxing at home or on the go, embracing the allure of gypsy jazz adds depth to your musical journey.

(1) (Reply)

Blaqbonez Ft Black Sherif– Road Runners / [music] Shallipopi – Evil Receive | Free Audio Download / “oladips Is Still Alive,” Singer Qdot Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.