Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,505 members, 7,865,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Killed Man Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Man Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses (250 Views)

I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses / How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed Man Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Ainaolusegun: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
The Ogun State Community, Social Orientation and Safety Corps codenamed So-Safe has arrested a 38 year old Mathew Ifeanyi, for allegedly killing his biological father to death in Ado Odo-Ota Local Government Area the state.

The Commander of the Corps, Dr Soji Ganzallo confirmed the arrest of the suspect in a statement in Abeokuta.

Dr Ganzallo said the suspect claimed that inability of his father to refund the sum of N70,000 he entrusted with his father since 22nd July, 2022 led to his action.

"the Divisional Command patrol team were thereafter instructed to rescue the helpless parent Anthony Nnadike, 100 years old and to get the son arrested, and they swung into action immediately" he noted

According to Dr Ganzallo, on getting to the scene, the victim has been rushed down to the nearest general hospital due to the injury sustained and in a critical condition, until he was later confirmed dead by the doctor.

He further confessed that he took the action since he resigned from his previous job to embark on his private business but his now late father couldn't provide him the money.

He said the suspect had been transfered to the Nigeria Police Force, Sango Divisional Headquarter for further investigation and likely prosecution.

2 Shares

Re: I Killed Man Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by TemplarLandry: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2023

He has Hellu Pee tendencies.
Say no to brigandage.

Re: I Killed Man Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Offpointng: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
I've got every reasons to believe 80% of crimes committed in the SW are Ipob orchestrated. Look at this up here now, fear these people, dem fit kill you for #100

I keep saying it, most of the ritual killing in Ogun state are not done by SWers but our blooders from the Yeast who are hell bent on returning back to their village thr upper iweka bridge with their ill gotten vehicles every December sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Man Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Jeon(f): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
See eyes lik vampire bat.
Ibo Amaka ifeanyi ☺.
Our AMAKAs, are the richest among Nigerians, yet can't entrusted or dash their respective parents 70k.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Man Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Alchemy528: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Crisis
His one that confess Omo his heart will be heartless
Re: I Killed Man Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Tinububalls: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Where is that guy with the thesis on how to distinguish a coneheaded Omoluabi from a FlathΔ•ad.
Re: I Killed Man Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by duro4chang(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Just look at the name, ifeanyi. They can do anything when money is involved
Re: I Killed Man Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by talented321: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
The guy look unrepentant.. Is like he has alreay made up his mind... In whatever you are doing get money o... Make you no go end somebody life because of 100k' talkless of ur father..
Re: I Killed Man Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Trys: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
He obviously didn't raise you well.

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: $1.045,400,000 Fraud: Maj.gen Mohammed Faces Court Martial, Found Guilty / Wanted Criminal, Nasiru Abdullahi Aka Chile Maidoki Joins Kano Police / Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.