Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) (29934 Views)

An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) / Trump's Acquittal: Femi Fani-Kayode FFK Reacts / Meet Oluwaremilekun Nanadjoa Rachael Fani-Kayode. FFK's Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Goodvibes007: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Problem is that none of these leaders worked for his people. None. Ghadaffi that worked for his people got killed. Useless agbadorians whose culture encourages slavery would wish they continue in power. I just watched LGA Chiarmen in OGUN state worshipping their governor and I shook my head. No wonder they would always beg for one Nigeria
Better than the ibo Ezes and redcap chiefs begging for one Naijeriya from the fulanis below:

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Trys: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Probably true
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by hisexcellency34: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
No appointment, FFk dey para

1 Like

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Whytelyon(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
This one day talk francophone, when Aboki don day talk say them wan "yorubanise" Nigeria.

House day burn , oga day pursue rat grin
Relax. E day road day come. You go understand no worry.

1 Like

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Whytelyon(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pakute:
It is none of my business if Army kicked out an ibo president in Gabon.

Ali na ibo name ?
You go soon die.

3 Likes

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Nyne: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Abufo:

when will you understand that the European powers are the ones engineering the crisis of bad governments in Africa.....when good leaders arise somehow they do not las long in power......but the dictatorial ones sit in power for ages! who killed Lumumba,Sankara,muritala etc Africans need to understand that Europe is heavily invested in African remaining poor!

The thing is did France not see that there’s been a Family in power for over 50+ years ?

Is it right in their eyes ?

France is like a blood sucking vampire that hides in the dark. Light has been shown on it, and blood was caught in its mouth. Nowhere to hide.

4 Likes

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Abifarin16: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

False equivalency.
Has any family held on to power in Nigeria for 53 years?

Good Question.
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Salvador1:

Breakfast has been served in FFK Inner Room.
They have thrown this hediot out of a speeding train.

grin grin grin
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Diligence: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Someone said this, but how true:

"INEC & APC destroyed democracy by rigging Feb-25 general elections in Nigeria which other African countries were actually looking up to?

After Feb-25, all hopes on Democracy in Africa collapsed! Nigeria, nay, INEC & APC bastardized the electoral process!

The Judiciary has one more opportunity to RIGHT THE WRONG!

ALLEYESONTHEJUDICIARY"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by ideynl1: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pakute:
It is none of my business if Army kicked out an ibo president in Gabon.

Bambialla brain.

1 Like

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by CosmicTim: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wahala
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Dennisochampa: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
All these dementia and Alheimiers disease plagued sit-tight power drunk autocratic leaders are the bane of African continent. Imagine the last Nigerian presidential election that was roundly condemned by the EU, Chatham House, YIGAR, was what ECOWAS called a free, fair and credible election?

Imagine the urine- leaking Gabonese, Nigerian and Cameroonian presidents involved in criminal capture of state. ECOWAS, AU and even the UNGA will simply turn blind eyes yet expects the continent not to be politically unstable? They are all criminally mad.I guess the message is still being passed. Do anyhow, you see anyhow.
.... Una go lament taya

No evidence...

Obi will never rule Nigeria
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by muykem: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
magoo10:
incidentally all the factors that gives room for these coups are presently witnessed in Nigeria.

you see black and you call it white then defend it with all your might,money and voices of sycophants .
as long injustice lingers it is inevitable.
That's a great lie. Power moved from NW to SW after 8years. That IPOB sympathisers don't have their way will never result in coup. You guys need to understand and accept your minority status in Nigeria project. You can never decide who become a president of this country alone.
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by treatise: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
All these dementia and Alheimiers disease plagued sit-tight power drunk autocratic leaders are the bane of African continent. Imagine the last Nigerian presidential election that was roundly condemned by the EU, Chatham House, YIGAR, was what ECOWAS called a free, fair and credible election?

Imagine the urine- leaking Gabonese, Nigerian and Cameroonian presidents involved in criminal capture of state. ECOWAS, AU and even the UNGA will simply turn blind eyes yet expects the continent not to be politically unstable? They are all criminally mad.I guess the message is still being passed. Do anyhow, you see anyhow.
In the case of Nigeria we are watching from the barracks. Just keep kpem

1 Like

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Finestgurlie(f): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Salvador1:

It appears that the warning I gave in my last essay, titled ‘Does Killing Nigerien Babies Bring Glory To Our Name?’, was prophetic. I am not surprised that this has happened and frankly we should expect more coups in the Francophone countries of West and Central Africa for the reasons I stated in that essay.
I wonder whether ECOWAS or the African Union will threaten to invade Gabon as well?”

Breakfast has been served in ffk inner room.

Hahahahaha
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by DMerciful(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Murtala taketh by the sword and perished by the sword. I'm happy to read about his death, should have been done earlier like one month in office
Abufo:

when will you understand that the European powers are the ones engineering the crisis of bad governments in Africa.....when good leaders arise somehow they do not las long in power......but the dictatorial ones sit in power for ages! who killed Lumumba,Sankara,muritala etc Africans need to understand that Europe is heavily invested in African remaining poor!
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by obi58: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Next on the line is Cameroun.....

Paul Biya has been in power for over 40 years and the country is wallowing in abject poverty just like many African countries where corruption, tribalism and nepotism has deeply entrenched the slavery of the African people with few amassing wealth at the expense of the majority.

3 Likes

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Finestgurlie(f): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Salvador1:

It appears that the warning I gave in my last essay, titled ‘Does Killing Nigerien Babies Bring Glory To Our Name?’, was prophetic. I am not surprised that this has happened and frankly we should expect more coups in the Francophone countries of West and Central Africa for the reasons I stated in that essay.
I wonder whether ECOWAS or the African Union will threaten to invade Gabon as well?”

Breakfast has been served in ffk inner room.

dude is just firing warning shots to Tinubu.
that appointment of Keyamo his partner in crime into aviation he badly wanted really pained him.

1 Like

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by toprealman: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lol
History records by default.
#ECOWASleader #War
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by DMerciful(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
The president of Niger removed through coup has been in power for 53yrs?

You're looking in one direction and those who look in one direction have their neck stiff in that direction
Ibrahimcoomasie:

False equivalency.
Has any family held on to power in Nigeria for 53 years?
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Refuse mouth talking trash as usual angry
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Fugazy2023: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
I love this part of the military junta's speech.

For Nigeria, if the judiciary fails to do the right thing.... hmmmmm, I 4see it coming...

The right thing is for the tribunal to uphold the victory of PBAT. Anything contrary to that hmmmm.... I'll not say more than that
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by bjdon: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
FFK and EL-Rufai will soon be the most critical voices attacking this govt. Tinubu should have heeded Don Corleone's maxim of keep your friends close, and your enemies closer!

1 Like

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by aklid(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
Na Paul biya own I dey expect since, God knows how long…..
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Exceed15: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
I pray this happens in Cameroon. The ailing Paul Biya who has been president since 1982 and worse still is that his wife and family have been looting the nation's treasury due to his condition. Democracy is only on paper in Africa. The people are the receiving ends while they keep enriching themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Ilamina(f): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
What of anglophone countries

1 Like

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by skaramanga: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lastmessenger2:
Ffk has turned ipob wailer and obedient according to Ronu miscreants

Hungry and impotent
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by phorget(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
It will soon go round.

1 Like

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by Phantom233: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary... Nigeria could be next! cool

1 Like

Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
No freedom in Uniform, no Will at gun point, no opinion over an order!

Is that a Nation?

The Military rule abores forceful currupt practices without any institutions to question the Barracks authority.

Thus: The Man in kakki that pass orders at gun point is a behind the Mask.

Military rule is more of a chemical weapon that can easily wipe out entire freedom.
Re: Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) by GoodLife4live: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Problem is that none of these leaders worked for his people. None. Ghadaffi that worked for his people got killed. Useless agbadorians whose culture encourages slavery would wish they continue in power. I just watched LGA Chiarmen in OGUN state worshipping their governor and I shook my head. No wonder they would always beg for one Nigeria
southwest still has better leaders than south east...

Southeasterners lack good leaders that's why their place is underdeveloped...

U can never compare

Beautiful and Developed southwest to barren underdeveloped south east region..

1) SOUTHWEST

2) SOUTHEAST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai And Wife Hadiza Isma, Worship At The Salvation Army Church / We Are No Longer Responsible For Electricity Meters - Discos Tell Consumers / GRV Condemns Attack On Olumide Oworu And His Campaign Team; Calls Out Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.