Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed (741 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Governor Hope Uzodinma Inspects Construction Of Oguta Naval Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed by AlexBells(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ikechukwu Ogala is undoubtedly the best performing service Chief currently, and the Synergy he is working with the Enugu governor is unrivaled. Within a very short time, he has assessed the Ogrugu River (a Tributary of the Niger that empties into the Atlantic ocean through the Niger Delta). When completed, the Ogrugu Naval base could arguably be the most powerful in Nigeria owing to the fact that the said town already have an airport/Airstrip.

Aside the Naval Base, Ogala has also attracted a potential Naval College in our home town of Ezikoba as assessment of the location of the Naval college in Umuopu, Enugu Ezike has been done. Despite how the future is looking good especially For AlaIgbo, Enugu State and Ezikoba, I still wish that until Tinubu prove the authenticity of his mandate, his office is only held in crook. But the due process Must be observed. Ogala speed may also be impacted by uncertainty and I appreciate the fact that before six months, we may already have the Naval Base and the Naval collage in Uzouwani and Ezikoba respectively. I pray the governor builds a road connecting the Naval college in Enugu Ezike to the Naval Base in Uzouwani.

At last, we could rule the sea, I will still like to joke with our Ijaw cousins, Peace is the best let the sea be still. Accessing our brother in Opobo and Bonny would be so easy from all parts of Igbo mainland. Ogala please I commend and love your speed, do everything within your power to ensure that these beautiful projects are actualized. I also continue to be thankful to the Alleged Cleptomanaic Tinubu for being so thoughtful in giving AlaIgbo the most deserved and needed post of the Naval Chief. You know we have our own alleged Cleptomanaic in AlaIgbo who are Tinubu's partners so we got everything. Our alleged criminals working with Tinubu has full Igbo blood still.

4 Likes

Re: Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Chest beating as usual
Re: Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed by AlexBells(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:
Chest beating as usual
Is it your chest ?, e pain you say your own chief is still struggling to figure out themselves

5 Likes

Re: Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed by EbolaTinubu: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Igbo amaka

4 Likes

Re: Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed by EbolaTinubu: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:
Chest beating as usual
Kee yourself zombie

4 Likes

Re: Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed by AlexBells(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
Igbo amaka
With the level of commitment I'm beginning to see in All five governors of south East, the internal competition that will ensure south East would soon shoot out of the Nigerian standard

4 Likes

Re: Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed by Racoon(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Rear Admiral Ogalla must just do the needful. After all this has become the norm in the military. Lt General Azubuike Ihejirika built a military institution in Ovim his home town in Abia state. Lt General Buratai established Nigeria Army University in Biu-Borno state.

3 Likes

Re: Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed by AlexBells(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
Rear Admiral Ogalla must just do the needful. After all this has become the norm in the military. Lt General Azubuike Ihejirika built a military institution in Ovim his home town in Abia state. Lt General Buratai established Nigeria Army University in Biu-Borno state.
You know that with Tinubu's baggage, it becomes tough to prove how much time he got, so I'm impressed with his speed and you know with a Naval base in the said town which used to be commercial, the waterway would be open and safe, plus now the Naval school he is just not relaxed like he got the Omen

2 Likes

Re: Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed by EbolaTinubu: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
AlexBells:

With the level of commitment I'm beginning to see in All five governors of south East, the internal competition that will ensure south East would soon shoot out of the Nigerian standard
Yes oh

1 Like

Re: Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed by WhiteNRed: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nsogbu Ndi Igbo.
Nke ndi ozo ga emekwa ma ha agaghi abia kwube ya na ama.

O buru ma enwere nke ona eme di nma, ihe kwesiri omime bu, ide-gara ya akwukwo edemede, si yi jisie ike, na nke ona-eme di nma. Obughi i puta na ekwu ya na mbara.
Re: Naval Base and Now, Naval College in Ezikoba, I'm Impressed With Ogala's Speed by AlexBells(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
WhiteNRed:
Nsogbu Ndi Igbo.
Nke ndi ozo ga emekwa ma ha agaghi abia kwube ya na ama.

O buru ma enwere nke ona eme di nma, ihe kwesiri omime bu, ide-gara ya akwukwo edemede, si yi jisie ike, na nke ona-eme di nma. Obughi i puta na ekwu ya na mbara.
Ma Ikwuru ya na Nzuzo ma Ikwuru ya na Ama, ndi Odee ga ede Nke Ka ha mma, Onye ana Asi na Obu Onye Ori Oche Isiala bu Tinubu mara na Oche Ahu asi na Ozuru bu Oche Nwadiala Igbo Bu Peter Obi, Okaraya Mma na anyi na ekwu ufodu Ezigbo Ihe onye Isi ndi Agha Mmiri nke Otinyere na Okwa na eme, Oga Emekwa ka Obi ndi Igbo jitu Oyi, Onwero Ihe Ezoro Ezo na Okpuru anyaanwu, ndi Ofe Mmanu bu ndi Odekwa na Ihe gbasara Odeakwukwo (Print Midia).

Ya putara na ha machara Ihe nile mu na Ekwu ebea, Osokwa Tinubu ya kwusia Ogala Imere ndibeanyi Iheoma, Onwere Ike buru Ebe Ahu ka anu ga amuru ya abuo na Ofe. Ndigbo aburo ndi na emechi onu ma Ihe ana eme, anyi na Ekwu etu anyi siri fu ya.

Ihe Ozo Iga aghotakwa bu na govamenti Enugu steti weputakwara anya na Ihe gbasara Oru ana Aru na Uzo Uwani kita na kwa nke Ezikoba.

(1) (Reply)

President Tinubu’s Chicago University Saga: Putting The Records Straight- Bello / As Nigerian Are Leaving In Mass What Picture Does It Portray / We Won’t Allow Ceding Ogun State Oil-Rich Island To Benin Republic–Senate Panel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.