Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Looking For Voiceover Actor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For Voiceover Actor (196 Views)

Expert Views On The Advent Of AI And The Future Of Voiceover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Voiceover Actor by Mbuhari2023: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
I am looking for a voiceover service for my YouTube video, if you interested, you can contact me via this email @ mosesmwada1881@gmail . com for pricing.

I have a flat rate of 100naira per minute but it flexible.

"Hello, I'm [Your Name], and I'm not just a voice; I'm the voice you've been searching for. As a seasoned voiceover actor, I bring more than just words to the script; I bring stories to life.

With a career spanning [Number of Years] years, I've had the privilege of lending my voice to a diverse array of projects, from commercials that captivate audiences to narrations that transport listeners to far-off worlds. My versatile vocal range allows me to seamlessly shift between warm and inviting, authoritative and commanding, or whimsical and friendly, depending on your project's needs.

What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to delivering top-notch quality. Every word I speak is infused with passion and precision, ensuring that your message resonates with your audience long after they've heard it.

Whether you're looking for a voice to represent your brand, guide your viewers through a documentary, or add depth to your characters in animation, I'm here to make your project shine.

Let's collaborate and transform your vision into an unforgettable auditory experience. Together, we'll create something extraordinary. Contact me today, and let's bring your project to life."
Re: Looking For Voiceover Actor by losprince(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
100 naira per minute is slave labour.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Voiceover Actor by airsaylongcome: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
losprince:
100 naira per minute is slave labour.

Na to set minimum minutes of 60 minutes and anything over 60 minutes will be in blocks of 15 minutes
Re: Looking For Voiceover Actor by losprince(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Na to set minimum minutes of 60 minutes and anything over 60 minutes will be in blocks of 15 minutes
I don't understand how that makes his rate endurable. 100 naira per minute is just insultingly low. it seems like people come on here to look for the cheapest labour to exploit. undecided
Re: Looking For Voiceover Actor by airsaylongcome: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
losprince:

I don't understand how that makes his rate endurable. 100 naira per minute is just insultingly low. it seems like people come on here to look for the cheapest labour to exploit. undecided

"Trick" is that most voice-over jobs are rarely more than a few minutes. Charging a minimum of 60 minutes means you are "jacking" the rates. Sort of.

And yes people come here hunting for bottom of the barrel prices for top of the barrel expectations

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Python Playwright On Google Cloud / Mastering The Art Of Debugging Complex Codes / Recruiting Data Entry Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.