Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu (24487 Views)

‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows / Buhari Support Groups Shun Tinubu Lagos Rally, Collapse Structures For Atiku /  Imo Guber: Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu Wins At Supreme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Megabig: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
anonymous1759:
grin

So you guys know LP will divide PDP’s vote ? And you also know that divided votes can make it easy to win elections for a political party which may not be living up to expectations but you’re here dragging Tinubu upanda knowing fully well he won because of PDP’s mistakes G 5 , Kwankwaso and Obi splitting the votes within themselves giving APC free ride . You guys are really hypocrites to the latter 🤮🤮🤮🤮

You are a raving bastard. You deserve no response ode
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by discusant: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ha ha ha. The deal is:
Anyanwu will return KO Mbaadiwe University to Rochas Okorocha. Anyanwu does not recognise any place outside his Owerri senatorial district as belonging to Imo state.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by anonymous1759(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Megabig:

You are a raving bastard. You deserve no response ode

Osu slave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Ozommadu: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Ayankwu and LP would only divide votes and make it easy for emperor uzodima to win.

All he needs is secure his usual traditional base with force

40% can make him gov

Someone from 4th position last election??
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by discusant: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
aminulive:

https://dailytrust.com/imo-okorocha-araraume-collapse-support-structures-for-anyanwu-as-pdp-inaugurates-council/

"Okoroaforanyanwu, secretary of the council said that the PDP’s choice of Anyanwu, who is from the Imo East senatorial district , favored the principle of equity." ------- Okoroadoranyanwu.

You can't talk about Equity in Imo state where Owerri senatorial district hosts all the federal and state owned institutions and infrastructures at the exclusion of Orlu and Okigwe senatorial zones.
Well; blame goes to Okorocha and Hope Uzodinma who have not decentralised these institutions in Owerri to Orlu and Okigwe zones.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by lagdmark(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
The problem of ibo is Obi and LP.. Without Obi,ibo has no problem. Obi and kanu brought problem to the ibos. Period
Wake up from your sleep little boy, Tinubu has destroyed the little chances granted to the Yoruba people. If Tinubu is the best yoruba race can produce, it's pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by ViceGovernor: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
That means wahala dey o 😂
No hope for Hope this coming election
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Godsonkemz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
When the media posted the recent handshake of Hope with Okorocha, I knew Rochas was cooking something. This food go sweet wella..
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Ballmer: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
Then you should whit your foolish mouth since you are not fr Imo state.

Samogloby:
I'm not from Imo State but I don't like that Hope izodima , I wish PDP candidate all the best.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by IbileIfe: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Senator Ifeanyi Araraume looks more like a Yoruba man from Ibadan.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Whalis: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
maestroferddi:
So what is your reference point?

The last election?

Most of you guys cannot reason beyond primordial considerations...
It is very easy to identify fanatical obi-dense.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by hopexter(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
christistruth01:
grin

Whatever they are up to they should keep everything Peaceful

IMO is not a peaceful state on a normal day not to talk of election period. Uzodima is my name sake, even though I don’t like him, we don’t loose undecided
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Iykemaster(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nothing like workover baba Obidients are only LP members..
MissLeslie:
Walkover for Hopeless Hope of Imo. LP killed the chance of PDP already.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Cmanforall: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
SmartPolician:
At this point, even a goat is better as Imo governor than Hope Uzodinma. If you have no achievements to show after 4 years the Supreme Court has given you, you have no locus standi to ask for a reelection.

Politicians are funny though. Days back, Rochas Okorocha assured Hope Uzodinma of his support and even raised his hand. Today, his people are supporting PDP.

I heard the man is working, especially roads and civil servants are not owed. He even increased their salaries because of the current hardship caused by subsidy removal.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by perrychemical: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
2pacarnate:

So you truly believe obi came 3rd?bro obi came first,tinubu came 3rd,inec just changed it that's why they said there was a glitch only with presidencial upload

Imolites will look at what oti is doing in ABA and obi to go for athan,simple.......imolites will believe that for obi to show support for athan,then they have him to hold responsible if athan didn't perform which am sure he will,PDP is gone
If you believe Obi came first, it means you can believe anything.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by CosmicTim: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
!!??
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Abagworo(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sam Daddy now has the support of the 2 heavyweights in Imo State Okorocha and Araraume plus Wike. This makes rigging impossible owing to the fact that the masses are against him because of insecurity
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Obzy: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
I did not benefit any single opportunity all the years pdp was in power in Imo with me working , voting and having connection amongst members, but truthfully the skillup benefited me.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Demurray: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
For any party to defeat incumbent is not moi-moi. I don't say incumbent can't be defeated.

LP will emerge victorious not just Imo, but the rest of south eastern states in the near future because of the OBIDIENTS, the way APGA did it . This would be evidence to show the OBIDIENTS movement is Igbo movement. I predict this will happen come 2027 and that is the only region/stated the LP will win
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Demurray: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Cmanforall:

I heard the man is working, especially roads and civil servants are not owed. He even increased their salaries because of the current hardship caused by subsidy removal.
His sin is solely being in the APC. Do they complained when PDP were in power in the past? According to OBIDIENTS APC is evil and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Juliusetoo: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Parachoko:
It won't stop Uzodinma from Coasting to Victory.
you are a mad man for saying that
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Aquila99: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
2pacarnate:

So you truly believe obi came 3rd?bro obi came first,tinubu came 3rd,inec just changed it that's why they said there was a glitch only with presidencial upload

Imolites will look at what oti is doing in ABA and obi to go for athan,simple.......imolites will believe that for obi to show support for athan,then they have him to hold responsible if athan didn't perform which am sure he will,PDP is

gone

Una funny. A divided house made Atiku lose, na Obi cause am. Same tyn will happen in Imo. Lp will eat PDP votes. Wen u understand numbers in election. U will ask LP to merge with PDP, untill den Uzodinma goes no where.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Aquila99: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
007inc:

Lol. I laugh when all this neophyte talk about IMO politics.
Rochas lost his second term ( he rigged without remorse). Hope won’t win the election unless he applies 10000x thuggery and manipulation.

LP candidate is another systematic politician. If he matches thug for thug, cash for cash, violence for violence, he will unseat Hope. Hope knows this. He is banking on Federal might. But IMO politics is VERY different. If you wanna know who would win, Go to the market in either Relief, Douglas, Alaba and Assumpta Cathedral.

Hope would loose. But it wil be a BATTLE. Many heads would roll.

Lol. U know nothing about IMO politics. Na Hope Front Athan of LP. Na same cartel dem b right from d time of PDP under udenwa years. Na hope go win.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Aquila99: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Cmanforall:

I no go lie. D guy dey try for road. Nobi say e much, but better dan d past governors.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by chukseric504869: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
See okorocha and good name,he want to avange for how Hope crippled his looted property from imo treasury while ararume is pained on how his appointment at NNPC board was short lived.useless set of politicians that is after thier selfish interest.
Abagworo:
God bless you Okorocha for standing with the people. I would have been shocked if you made the mistake of staining your good name. Let the propagandist continue but all Imolites want is ability to visit our homes again and continue our home investments from where we stopped since 2020. There is no alternative to peace and tolerance and end to unnecessary bloodshed.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by 007inc: 2:49am On Aug 31, 2023
Aquila99:

Lol. U know nothing about IMO politics. Na Hope Front Athan of LP. Na same cartel dem b right from d time of PDP under udenwa years. Na hope go win.
LMAO!!! GUy Abeg u don’t know ANYTHING about Imo politics. E sey nah Hope Front Athan , LOL!!

Guy u be comedian. Nov 11 no too far
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Aquila99: 3:47am On Aug 31, 2023
007inc:

LMAO!!! GUy Abeg u don’t know ANYTHING about Imo politics. E sey nah Hope Front Athan , LOL!!

Guy u be comedian. Nov 11 no too far

No wahala. E no far again. I go remind u
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Parachoko: 5:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Juliusetoo:
you are a mad man for saying that
You're talking to your Irresponsible Parents who failed to train you well.
Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by kunle4toyeyaho: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2023
Demurray:

His sin is solely being in the APC. Do they complained when PDP were in power in the past? According to OBIDIENTS APC is evil and vice versa
Leave them. Let them continue short-changing themselves. Later they would complain their region is being marginalised. Uzodimma is holding a very strategic position in the APC and they also need to be well represented in the party. I will rather advise them to return him for a 2nd term

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu by Beolly(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2023
Abagworo:
God bless you Okorocha for standing with the people. I would have been shocked if you made the mistake of staining your good name. Let the propagandist continue but all Imolites want is ability to visit our homes again and continue our home investments from where we stopped since 2020. There is no alternative to peace and tolerance and end to unnecessary bloodshed.
Okorocha is now good person and now have good name because he's suddenly endorsed a PDP candidate? You guys are just so predictable. When he was romancing APC he was ridiculed and called all sort of name. So he's no longer Okoroausa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier Welcomes President Bola Tinubu (Pics) / PDP Suspends Kashamu, 6 Others / Amaechi, Malami, Others Weigh Five Alternatives To Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.