Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Any Prayer Hostel In Abuja? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Prayer Hostel In Abuja? (415 Views)

Any Prayer Request ? / Any Prayer Request ? / David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Prayer Hostel In Abuja? by Nelbless(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hello. Please I seek a prayer hostel/camp within abuja where u could spend few days in prayer.

Anyone with information as to any facilities where I could locate. With good and neat rooms used for prayer camps, affordable and accessible.

Please help me...
Re: Any Prayer Hostel In Abuja? by TemplarLandry: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Glory Dome, Airport Road.
It's heaven on earth.

Nelbless:
Hello. Please I seek a prayer hostel/camp within abuja where u could spend few days in prayer.

Anyone with information as to any facilities where I could locate. With good and neat rooms used for prayer camps, affordable and accessible.

Please help me...

Re: Any Prayer Hostel In Abuja? by Righthussle: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nelbless:

Please help me...

You don give me business idea. I have some plots of undeveloped land I can use to build this kind of facility in portHarcourt. Since una god of Israel no dey answer prayer wey dem pray for house again. There's money to be made in this country. Mumu people too plenty.
Re: Any Prayer Hostel In Abuja? by Xking(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
There's a camp along Kwali road Abuja, it's an hotel kind of it's called *Alone with God* tell the drivers you are going to alone with God Kwali road they will take you there,if you need partner let me know
Re: Any Prayer Hostel In Abuja? by Nelbless(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Righthussle:

You don give me business idea. I have some plots of undeveloped land I can use to build this kind of facility in portHarcourt. Since una god of Israel no dey answer prayer wey dem pray for house again. There's money to be made in this country. Mumu people too plenty.

I believe you are a product of polygany...... zero MANNERS, ZERO SENSE, ZERO HUMANITY..

1 Like

Re: Any Prayer Hostel In Abuja? by Nelbless(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Xking:
There's a camp along Kwali road Abuja, it's an hotel kind of it's called *Alone with God* tell the drivers you are going to alone with God Kwali road they will take you there,if you need partner let me know

I just did a search on them, got their contact and spoke to them.....thanks a bunch.

I will be opened to more to in enable me compare
Re: Any Prayer Hostel In Abuja? by Nelbless(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Xking:

Partner you mean someone I could share the room with by sharing the bill with?
Re: Any Prayer Hostel In Abuja? by Xking(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nelbless:

Partner you mean someone I could share the room with by sharing the bill with?
not really, just some one that actually needed alone with God too.
Also, I don't think Abuja have any other camp like that.
Re: Any Prayer Hostel In Abuja? by Nelbless(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Its OK....

(1) (Reply)

Many Are In Hell Today Since B.c. / Share And Care / You Have Been Delivered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.