Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Igbos Are Very Good People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Very Good People (446 Views)

Igbos Are Qualified To Replace Saraki As Senate President - Sen Ngige / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi / Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Very Good People by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Not even trying to be tribalistic or something but believe me, Igbos are very good people
I have so many Igbo friends and we interact so much,what I deduce from them is that majority of them are very very business minded and they help a lot provided they have what you are seeking

Days ago,I created a thread seeking financial assistance for the scan and medication of my kidney stone problem, I was diagnosed with the issue years ago and I have been living in pains with it while spending a lot of money and by d grace of God,I passed out the stone naturally like 2-3weeks ago....here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/7804137/how-peed-out-kidney-stone

But the symptoms started again few days back, so I needed some funds to get my medications and get scan to understand my condition.
I am presently very cash strapped,so I had no option than to solicit for funds online to treat myself
A nairalanders mailed me and asked for my account details and sent me #5000 and another one sent me #3000 and another sent #2000
I bought small drugs I could buy with these money and keep hoping to God for financial breakthrough to keep my health together

This morning,in my idle time,I was scrolling through my bank App and I discovered that the 3 nairalanders that sent me the money are Igbos checking their name, I am really very grateful to them that despite the fact that I am Yoruba and they don't know me anywhere and with the level of controversy and wahala brewing between Yoruba and Igbos because of the just concluded election,they kept rivalry apart and send me funds to take care of myself.

Igbos are very good people believe me, Politics is just our problem in Nigeria and the Nigerian politicians don't care,they are just using us to create enmity among ourselves but I'm quite sure that very soon,Light will shine and Igbos and Yorubas will start acting like the brothers and Sisters that we are
Thank you so much

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Not just good but prosperous in nature. They are independent minded people who make their own money and hardly go begging.

Other tribes are simply jealous of their exploits and form all manner of speeches to bring them down. Before internet, ritualism was always talked to be Igbo thing. With the coming of Internet we discovered OGUN state is the headquarters of ritualism in Nigeria.

Igbos have a character that makes it possible for them to survive and live among other people. They are the best tribe in Africa.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by Scarrr: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
Oga shut up... If u are good , u are good not cos of your tribe , colour or whatever and vice versa if u are bad... Most importantly ,na upbringing dey shape us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by Scarrr: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Not just good but prosperous in nature. They are independent minded people who make their own money and hardly go begging.

Other tribes are simply jealous of their exploits and form all manner of speeches to bring them down. Before internet, ritualism was always talked to be Igbo thing. With the coming of Internet we discovered OGUN state is the headquarters of ritualism in Nigeria.

Igbos have a character that makes it possible for them to survive and live among other people. They are the best tribe in Africa.
Okoro dey deceive urself, one of your brothers I met during nysc donkey years ago still dey always beg me fr money steadily, especially now wey economy get as e b. And coming of the internet we discovered your youths usually come down to SW to rob and do all sorts of crime..

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/?amp=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by truthhurtsnaira: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Good people but dem leaders are sellouts…especially those from the nameless “RIVERS” state… They reason like various rivers

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by killsmith(f): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Take a lot of fruits for your kidney. I hear lime and lemon repair the kidney. Also, drink a lot of water. Goodluck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
Scarrr:
Okoro dey deceive urself, one of your brothers I met during nysc donkey years ago still dey always beg me fr money steadily, especially now wey economy get as e b. And coming of the internet we discovered your youths usually come down to SW to rob and do all sorts of crime..

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/?amp=1
Igbo people are in charge of Ladipo, Computer Village, Alaba International and more.

The last time I visited those markets, I was shocked to see jobless owomida guys queuing up to beg their daily bread. Igbos give them to avoid acute hunger killing them. I just shook my head. Igbos are very generous

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by christistruth01: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
There are over 300 Tribes in Nigeria
Get over it !!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by Ballmer: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
When I see a video of the credit alert I will believe. Note I am not disputing your claim but I do not believe you as a person n until I see a video showing names n date all this na propaganda by you know who.

Pls do not post edit photos like ipob normally do but videos o, even if you can edit the video I will believe your claim but not photos.

That is my 2 cent on the matter.

Battlefield2:
Not even trying to be tribalistic or something but believe me, Igbos are very good people
I have so many Igbo friends and we interact so much,what I deduce from them is that majority of them are very very business minded and they help a lot provided they have what you are seeking

Days ago,I created a thread seeking financial assistance for the scan and medication of my kidney stone problem, I was diagnosed with the issue years ago and I have been living in pains with it while spending a lot of money and by d grace of God,I passed out the stone naturally like 2-3weeks ago....here is the link

But the symptoms started again few days back, so I needed some funds to get my medications and get scan to understand my condition.
I am presently very cash strapped,so I had no option than to solicit for funds online to treat myself
A nairalanders mailed me and asked for my account details and sent me #5000 and another one sent me #3000 and another sent #2000
I bought small drugs I could buy with these money and keep hoping to God for financial breakthrough to keep my health together

This morning,in my idle time,I was scrolling through my bank App and I discovered that the 3 nairalanders that sent me the money are Igbos checking their name, I am really very grateful to them that despite the fact that I am Yoruba and they don't know me anywhere and with the level of controversy and wahala brewing between Yoruba and Igbos because of the just concluded election,they kept rivalry apart and send me funds to take care of myself.

Igbos are very good people believe me, Politics is just our problem in Nigeria and the Nigerian politicians don't care,they are just using us to create enmity among ourselves but I'm quite sure that very soon,Light will shine and Igbos and Yorubas will start acting like the brothers and Sisters that we are
Thank you so much
Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by Xscape1993(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
To me if you are good, you are good ooo..
Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by Scarrr: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Igbo people are in charge of Ladipo, Computer Village, Alaba International and more.

The last time I visited those markets, I was shocked to see jobless owomida guys queuing up to beg their daily bread. Igbos give them to avoid acute hunger killing them. I just shook my head. Igbos are very generous
lies, share us link or photos of them queuing as proof... Like your Thiefing brothers below.
We do fact here, not beer parlor ogogo gist they do in potopoto enclave

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by Fugazy2023: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Yes we have very few good igbos out there. Very few but because we have a larger percentage of them been bad, we no dey see the hand work of the few good ones

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by Ngozi123(f): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better. Kidney problems are common in Nigeria and more research needs to be done to find out why.

For all of those claiming that there's good in every tribe, would you be saying the same if the op was villifying the Igbos?

This should be taken to the front page.

@Mynd44 @OAM4J

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ngozi123:
I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better. Kidney problems are common in Nigeria and more research needs to be done to find out why.

For all of those claiming that there's good in every tribe, would you be saying the same if the op was villifying the Igbos?

This should be taken to the front page.

@Mynd44 @OAM4J
these two mods would be pained at their mention. If only the thread were on a bad note about Igbos. Typical bigotedd mods them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by nabiz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Battlefield2:

Thank you so much
congratulations for getting back your health. I will also advise you to go and do scan to make sure the stone has finished. Sometimes they are more than one. Also keep drinking warm water lemon you can add a tea spoon of Goya oil. Most importantly go and do scan to be sure if has finished. As I type now I am in the national hospital with my for surgery because of kidney stone which has caused more damage in her kidney. Goodluck bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
nabiz:
congratulations for getting back your health. I will also advise you to go and do scan to make sure the stone has finished. Sometimes they are more than one. Also keep drinking warm water lemon you can add a tea spoon of Goya oil. Most importantly go and do scan to be sure if has finished. As I type now I am in the national hospital with my for surgery because of kidney stone which has caused more damage in her kidney. Goodluck bro

Thank you so much bro
I'm on it
May God heal you too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Very Good People by Adaisback(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Igbos are truly good people. All those Yorubas typing nonsense above there, couldn't lift a finger to help the op , but will open their rotten mouth to denigrate a tribe better and greater than them. We will continue to be greater than you all, if e pain you , tear your already torn tiger clawed faces the more.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Register And Get Nigeria Passport By Yourself Online, No Need To Pay Any Agent / Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Make Preparations For Final Befitting Burial For Mohbad / Is Tinubu Going To Celebrate Nigerias Independence Day In France?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.