Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? (266 Views)

What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by bottlewater1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hello everyone the question is simple please kindly share your opinions

What can make you engage in cheating on your partner ?

Me: maybe when I regret marrying her
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by TemplarLandry: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
When she no longer gives me peace.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Onucs(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Omo, a man can cheat even without a genuine excuse grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Jeon(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
grin
No thighs, no butt.
☺

Humans and silly reasons.

A cheat is a cheat no matter what. Because it has been written down in their heart.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by izonborn098(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Men are born cheaters' know this and have peace of mind...
The only reason many men don't cheat is because of the respect their wives has for them and they also respect them too.....
Your good in bed can't keep a man....
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by 2aces(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
No one needs a reason to cheat, it all depends on the level of respect you have for yourself and the person you are in a relationship with.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
If he starts neglecting me emotionally and sexually, then I might start having the urges to look elsewhere... But I hope it doesn't ever reach that stage.

This is the reason why I don't do long distance relationships.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Abifarin16: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Onucs:
Omo, a man can cheat even without a genuine excuse grin

Marriage is not for that kind of person.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Abifarin16: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
izonborn098:
The only reason many men don't cheat is because of the respect their wives has for them and they also respect them too.....

Men are born Chester's. Well-done mother of a cheater.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by izonborn098(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Abifarin16:

Marriage is not for that kind of person.
Abifarin16:

Men are born Chester's. Well-done mother of a cheater.
Dey play' just dey play'' no fuckin evidence'' u go explain tire...
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by hify9935(f): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
izonborn098:
Speak for yourself uncle! All men CANNOT be cheaters. People are different, and they make their own choices. Trust and respect matter in relationships. Saying fear or respect is the only reason men don't cheat ignores the importance of real feelings and values. Also, it's not right to judge someone based only on how good they are in bed. Every person deserves respect and understanding in relationships. This statement has been thrown into the thrash can, thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by TimT: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Anything that makes me demand for divorce and I'm not granted that divorce signature, I'll begin live my life like a bachelor...

Fvck upandan...
grin
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by izonborn098(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
I love ur writeup'''
hify9935:
Speak for yourself uncle! All men CANNOT be cheaters. People are different, and they make their own choices. Trust and respect matter in relationships. Saying fear or respect is the only reason men don't cheat ignores the importance of real feelings and values. Also, it's not right to judge someone based only on how good they are in bed. Every person deserves respect and understanding in relationships. This statement has been thrown into the thrash can, thank you for your understanding.
the same feeling u have for ur man is the same feeling my woman has for me..
But behind your back it is ur man that understand better...
No need for arguement'' have a pleasant night... No evidence....

(1) (Reply)

The More You Think About Existence And Creation Of Life / You Can't Be Married And Want To Live Like You're Single. / Cheaper Foods: Get Your MONTHLY GARRI For Your Family Produced From Our Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.