Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President (963 Views)

Al Jazeera Journalist Outed As Hamas Commander By IDF / Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again / Military Coup In Gabon. Army Takes Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President by raskymonojendo2: 1:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Gabon's former President Omar Bongo once said "Gabon without France is like a car with no driver. France without Gabon is like a car with no fuel".

Re: Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President by CivilianJTF(m): 3:05am On Aug 31, 2023
Na now we go know
Re: Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President by raskymonojendo2: 3:12am On Aug 31, 2023
CivilianJTF:
Na now we go know

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President by FreeStuffsNG: 4:18am On Aug 31, 2023
Please stop mocking Gabon. This is a small country of around 2 million people, even the army being hailed now once had a failed coup and the man got back power. The man had stroke few months ago and he should have just stepped down in my opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President by Yankee101: 5:59am On Aug 31, 2023
Tinubu may be next for taking nigeria closer to France
Re: Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President by crossfm: 6:04am On Aug 31, 2023
Hehehe.

Well,both the car and the fuel have packed up grin.

The people of Gabon have decided to buy a new motorcycle,the one which doesn't use fuel but electricity. Infact the driver of this motorcycle is a robot.

No more use for both the car and the fuel in Gabon grin, problem solved.
Re: Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President by Unperturbedpota: 6:06am On Aug 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Please stop mocking Gabon. This is a small country of around 2 million people, even the army being hailed now once had a failed coup and the man got back power. The man had stroke few months ago and he should have just stepped down in my opinion.

Why do you feel everyone of us youths here always want to hear the opinions of a man in his late 40s early 50s?

So you not have something more important to do offline ? I don't want to belve that you have failed at real life hence hide online to live a fantasy?

Do you not have mates, friends , colleagues or even neighbours you can share these opinions with offline?

At late 40s or 50 i would feel I have failed in life if I spend all my time on Nairaland. Surely I must have more meaningful 5bings taking my time at 45 years latest

Re: Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President by KingLennon(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
But Stroke is a bit better than Psychosis and Dementia combined. But one president refused to step down
Re: Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

But you can mock 3million dead igbos..

Another foooool wey no know say na fooooool

Slaves will suffer and we shall triumph
Re: Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Why do you feel everyone of us youths here always want to hear the opinions of a man in his late 40s early 50s?

So you not have something more important to do offline ? I don't want to belve that you have failed at real life hence hide online to live a fantasy?

Do you not have mates, friends , colleagues or even neighbours you can share these opinions with offline?

At late 40s or 50 i would feel I have failed in life if I spend all my time on Nairaland. Surely I must have more meaningful 5bings taking my time at 45 years latest

He has failed since....Zero patronage despite his slavish doings..
Re: Funny Words Of The Outed Gabon President by Unperturbedpota: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

He has failed since....Zero patronage despite his slavish doings..

🤣

(1) (Reply)

Denmark Is Loosing / U.S President Barack Obama:What Is Expected Of Him? / The Illuminati And Reptilian Hybrids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.