Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike (11432 Views)

Abba Kyari: 3 US Law Firms Consulted To Defend DCP / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Iamcrazy: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2023
I swear to God, sad to suck breast dey hungry me
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by ican2020: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2023
KingLennon:
Wike wants a whole PDP to beg him. I blame Mr. Ayu and Atiku. Have they seen their level of incompetence? They allowed the plantain to grow stronger than the cutlass sad
Very funny when Atiku & Ayu jumped out of the party Wike stood like a real man and he worked tirelessly to save PDP from going into extinction
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by brightDdon(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2023
KingLennon:
Wike wants a whole PDP to beg him. I blame Mr. Ayu and Atiku. Have they seen their level of incompetence? They allowed the plantain to grow stronger than the cutlass sad

@the bolded, I love that quote

Thanks man.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by NotProphet: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
Wike slayer of Igbos, Obidenze and Atikulooters !!!

See all of them wailing as early as 6AM... Wike do Igbos and fulani strong thing grin wink grin

As e dey sweet us, E dey pain dem oo

As e dey pain dem, Omo e dey sweet us!
Ameachi did more than this for Buhari.
how did it end?
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by simfrost90210: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2023
grin just got sworn in as Minister and since then, na just to dey talk, dey talk anyhow for news!
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Yankee101: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2023
A man who talks from both sides of his mouth
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by KingLennon(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2023
ican2020:

Very funny when Atiku & Ayu jumped out of the party Wike stood like a real man and he worked tirelessly to save PDP from going into extinction

Because I gave you my shoe that was torned and you sewed it, does not mean you should dance anyhow with it in the party sad
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by KingLennon(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2023
brightDdon:

@the bolded, I love that quote
Thanks man.
Gracias...Have a nice day
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by cjudy(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2023
MichaelUweh:
If you don'tknow what to say ,better keep quiet
Be like brain Dey pain you this morning
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by tesppidd: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2023
Wainey:
Odili did not serve well as Governor.

Forget social media hype, Wike did not serve the people of Rivers state, it's just like what he is doing in PDP, people glorify him and think he is an asset to PDP, but deep down Wike has always made PDP to do all his bidding and he takes the glory while the people cry inside, that is thesame thing he did in Rivers state.
He build only flyovers and made the people live in fear, while the media glorify him.
Correct. You know the truth.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Alphagan(m): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2023
cjudy:
He who laugh last, laugh the best.
Wike keep enjoying, your judgment day is around the corner.

You betrayed the Party that made you, they stood by you at your time of tribulation but you turn back at them forming Jagagban. No reigning champion forever, remember this and know peace.

How did he betray his party? By delivering to his party a governor, three Senators, more than 10 House of Representatives members and house of assembly members ? Those that didn’t betray the party, kindly itemize their achievements for PDP in the last elections. Atiku betrayed Nigeria by attempting to change power rotation and I’m surprised it doesn’t bother you
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by BabaIbo: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2023
Hmmm, I shall know say karma sabi everybody house.

It is very easy for El Rufai to become Nigeria's president than for Wike to become Nigeria's president.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by BabaIbo: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2023
ican2020:

How?
Was he the only PDP governor then?

So, because someone's phone/car is bad and he doesn't have money to fix it, you visited him, saw the phone or car parked somewhere in his compound and you took it to an engineer to fix it, does that make you the owner of the phone/car.

You people too dey hype this man abeg.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by marvellous2222: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2023
Watcout the end of this man will be disgrace because of his greed and covetous, wike reputation will be useless at the end of the day, APC will deal with him

WATCHOUT!!!!
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by HRMK: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2023
but consulted to be on pdp council?is that what you are saying?
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Bfly: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2023
You are eating from their table already. What else?
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2023
In fact if Atiku and Obi had anyone mentioned Wike around them such person will be labelled betrayer immediately. Wike's name is given PDP problems is like mosquito that perched one's male private part.
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Wike the poster boy. grin

Atiku will never forget Wike in a hurry.

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Morbeta11(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2023
Wike's uncontrolled outbursts will be his greatest undoing, presently he is outshinning his master, which is not advisable and cannot be tolerated in power play. He feels so special and undisputed which poses a great danger to some ambitious and silent power brokers within Tinubu's inner carcus. He cannot be controlled and sees himself as equal to the President. Wike within a short period has made headlines more than the President this week alone. This union may not last.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Vajose: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2023
I love this man !! ...very astute.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by thebar: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2023
KingLennon:

Atiku did what wike is doing now in 2015
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Ashirioluwa: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2023
Wike, the noisemaker, already steals the show as one of the important figures in this current government regime.

I know Mr. Rotimi Amaechi is seriously sick right now and tired of hearing Wike’s name every minute.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by IgOga(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
If PDP nominated Wike in the last election he could have defeated Tinubu......

Man has too much energy
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Love56743: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wike is scared of going to Apc, Because it would be very difficult for him to try this nonsense that he is trying in pdp
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Twilight2: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
BabaIbo:

How?
Was he the only PDP governor then?

So, because someone's phone/car is bad and he doesn't have money to fix it, you visited him, saw the phone or car parked somewhere in his compound and took it to an engineer to fix it, does that make you the owner of the phone/car.

You people too dey hype this man abeg.

Why would you say that?
Is that right to say?
We are supporting it because of our greed.
Why leave the party to fight the Powers of the Party,
Because your bargain wasn't accepted by those that made you betray your own.
You came back as a Prodigal Son and now want to take leadership.
After destroying it?
After saying that, Jonathan will not go back, and you were being praised of fighting for his Fulani Brother and being the second highest sponsor.
APC knows that Atiku is an opportunist, and they didn't allow him.
He didn't have any other choice than to come out from same PDP bcs that's the only part to face APC, what I'd Wike didn't pay for the Rent and also start paying salary, who would have been working? It would have been visual work, working from home 🏡.

Saraki, Tambuwal, Dino

It is also included.
APC needed every hand to win the 2015 election; sabotage occurred again because of Personal Interest.
Saraki only had issues with the APC because he wasn't the person the Party needs to be the Senate President.
How can you destroy the party that made you for personal interest?

Tambuwal, the betrayer, I won't talk about you. I wanted him to win the Primary in Ph; we stood for him.

How do we take an end?
Them think say na them get sense pass, Tinubu wasn't the best option for Wike.

But the Elders dey talk say, if you fight for Lazy person, them go beat you and he dey look you.

If he gives his vote to Obi, Obi will still lose the election from the results in Abj.

Make he give he vote for Atiku. When don promise am say, he go cripple?
Ona funny, well, well.

Okowa couldn't drive from Asaba to Ph to talk as Man to Man with Wike.

Amechi went to Lagos to meet delegates; that's make him a man.
He told them he knew they're for Tinubu, but he came to have some.
It was also the State Gov. That call, this delegates waiting for Amechi.

Them wan rubbish Wike for the Country.
Atiku dey from Boss
Obasanjor knelt down for you to beg you, a sitting president, but you refused to tell a sitting Gov. Sorry, nobi to knee down, too.
Just to tell am Make he no vex say, make we fight win together.

Yeye Ayu dey call Sitting Gov. Small Boy

I'm from Delta, and I won't want North to see theirselve more Superior to the South. One Day go come, and we go control our oil.

Wike is my Man, He did right giving his Vote to Tinubu, I applauded him.

If Wike no destroy Atiku, Ayu, and Dino house for Abuja, we go Para.

Make them feel Power.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by BabaIbo: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
Twilight2:

Why would you say that?
Is that right to say?
We are supporting it because of our greed.
Why leave the party to fight the Powers of the Party,
Because your bargain wasn't accepted by those that made you betray your own.
You came back as a Prodigal Son and now want to take leadership.
After destroying it?
After saying that, Jonathan will not go back, and you were being praised of fighting for his Fulani Brother and being the second highest sponsor.
APC knows that Atiku is an opportunist, and they didn't allow him.
He didn't have any other choice than to come out from same PDP bcs that's the only part to face APC, what I'd Wike didn't pay for the Rent and also start paying salary, who would have been working? It would have been visual work, working from home 🏡.

Saraki, Tambuwal, Dino

It is also included.
APC needed every hand to win the 2015 election; sabotage occurred again because of Personal Interest.
Saraki only had issues with the APC because he wasn't the person the Party needs to be the Senate President.
How can you destroy the party that made you for personal interest?

Tambuwal, the betrayer, I won't talk about you. I wanted him to win the Primary in Ph; we stood for him.

How do we take an end?
Them think say na them get sense pass, Tinubu wasn't the best option for Wike.

But the Elders dey talk say, if you fight for Lazy person, them go beat you and he dey look you.

If he gives his vote to Obi, Obi will still lose the election from the results in Abj.

Make he give he vote for Atiku. When don promise am say, he go cripple?
Ona funny, well, well.

Okowa couldn't drive from Asaba to Ph to talk as Man to Man with Wike.

Amechi went to Lagos to meet delegates; that's make him a man.
He told them he knew they're for Tinubu, but he came to have some.
It was also the State Gov. That call, this delegates waiting for Amechi.

Them wan rubbish Wike for the Country.
Atiku dey from Boss
Obasanjor knelt down for you to beg you, a sitting president, but you refused to tell a sitting Gov. Sorry, nobi to knee down, too.
Just to tell am Make he no vex say, make we fight win together.

Yeye Ayu dey call Sitting Gov. Small Boy

I'm from Delta, and I won't want North to see theirselve more Superior to the South. One Day go come, and we go control our oil.

Wike is my Man, He did right giving his Vote to Tinubu, I applauded him.

If Wike no destroy Atiku, Ayu, and Dino house for Abuja, we go Para.

Make them feel Power.

Mr Man, sorry to say this, single sense no gum you at all.

Try to dey reason well e go help you.

Why he no work with Obi when he was in PDP, I can still remember Wike was the main reason he left PDP?
He wan pursue everyone so that he can have it alone but Atiku taught him how them dey play the game.
Atiku beg him? You be certified ozuor o, the two scenarios wey you dey compare no even relate at all.

I like as them take play fast one on him and dem go still run am again on him because he no even learn from the first one.
Them game am for presidential ticket, them still game am for VP own.
Na FCT minister he come see las las, 🤣🤣🤣.
You sef reason am, na promotion abi na demotion?

Yes, he worked for Tinubu and he was compensated for that with fct minister, and that is all he will get, and it is not even a step higher for him, considering the fact he has his eyes on the presidency, and also he has served as a minister and a governor before, lol.

El Rufai na person wey no wan use him present act affect him future ambition, na why he quickly penk, dey observe from far.
Wike no wise pass that guy, but him go carry am for head, thinking say he will get it by fucking his own people up.
Like this now, you think say Wike can get PDP ticket again? grin grin
Come 2027, dem go still shenk am as usual.

Yes, he good as e take sacrifice his future ambition for that, I think he is gradually learning the hard way now.

He who laff last laff best.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Twilight2: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
BabaIbo:

Mr. Man, sorry to say this, single sense no gum you at all.

Try to dey reason well e go
help you.

Why he no work with Obi when he was in PDP, I can still remember Wike was the main reason he left PDP?

I like as them take play fast one on him and dem go still run am again on him because he no even learn from the first one.

Yes, he worked for Tinubu and he was compensated for that with fct minister, and that is all he will get, lol.

El Rufai na person wey no wan use him present act affect him future ambition, na why he quickly penk, dey observe from far.
Wike no wise pass that guy, but him go carry am for head, thinking say he will get it by fucking his own people up.
Like this now, you think say Wike can get PDP ticket again? grin grin

Yes, he good as e take sacrifice his future ambition for that, I think he is gradually learning the hard way now.

He who laff last laff best.

You wanted him to work for Obi.

You don't have to insult me, I get sense and you also get sense, bcs we no think the same thing, no make another person to be a fool.

From my own Perspective, You no get sense too bcs you want Wike to support Obi, why not Obi support Wike?

That's when ambition comes in.

No talk am again say sense no gum (urself)

What do you mean by fucking his own people up?

Atuku when fight he Own party President, that one no vex you ooo.
Continue being biased.

All watin Wike do so.

Na watin Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal don do before.

The Election was between Atiku and Tinubu
Whoever Wike Support would have been the Winner.

What would you have done?

Abeg sit down, at times when seeing a mirage. You think it's a reality.

He did well being the FCT Minister.
We will still give him the Party Consent for Presidency.

If Wike in Power, nothing like Tribalism.
No Huasan being Superior than anyone.
No Herdsmen causing havoc
Boko Haram will be wiped
Ipob will be a story of the old.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by BabaIbo: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Twilight2:

You wanted him to work for Obi.

You don't have to insult me, I get sense and you also get sense, bcs we no think the same thing, no make another person to be a fool.

From my own Perspective, You no get sense too bcs you want Wike to support Obi, why not Obi support Wike?

That's when ambition comes in.

No talk am again say sense no gum (urself)

What do you mean by fucking his own people up?

Atuku when fight he Own party President, that one no vex you ooo.
Continue being biased.

All watin Wike do so.

Na watin Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal don do before.

The Election was between Atiku and Tinubu
Whoever Wike Support would have been the Winner.

What would you have done?

Abeg sit down, at times when seeing a mirage. You think it's a reality.

He did well being the FCT Minister.
We will still give him the Party Consent for Presidency.

If Wike in Power, nothing like Tribalism.
No Huasan being Superior than anyone.
No Herdsmen causing havoc
Boko Haram will be wiped
Ipob will be a story of the old.

You know deep down you that he can't get PDP's ticket going forward.

So, you think after this his crab mentality against his party, he will still have it in the same party?

Bro, try face reality here.

The same thing wey those people wey you mention, na the same fate him sef go face, no escape route unless he retire from politics fully.

You are not even a PDP member to begin with.

At the end of the day, you think his chicken won't come home to roost?

Na that time he go feel the effect/result of all these his act.

As him dey so, e don dey feel am small small. Even APC dey try flow on top his weakness(fighting against his party).

(1) (2) (Reply)

States With The Most Beautiful Girls / PDP Calls On Buhari To Reveal Those Behind The Stealing Of $322m Abacha Loot / INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.