Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) (8161 Views)

Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped / Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta / Soldiers Punished A Masquerade Who Harrased Them For Money In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2023
I actually thought all Masquerades are untoucheable. Untill I saw this dramatic scene. Where a Masquerade was arested and striped off his costume. I don laugh tire cheesy grin grin grin

This incident happen during this years new Yam festival in Anambra State.
The whole drama added to the beauty of the festival.
What could've been his crime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FSDmSE_854

Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by TemplarLandry: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2023
grin
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:14am On Aug 31, 2023
That's how Ebola Thuvb that has been hiding his identity like a masquerade would be stripped off the presidency that he stole from the good people of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by Almaiga: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
I actually thought all Masquerades are untoucheable. Untill I saw this dramatic scene. Where a Masquerade was arested and striped off his costume. I don laugh tire cheesy grin grin grin

This incident happen during this years new Yam festival in Anambra State.
The whole drama added to the beauty of the festival.
What could've been his crime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FSDmSE_854

Laugh wan keee me grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by Trys: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2023
Lol
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by Laggafin: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2023
E choke
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by crossfm: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2023
Hehehe.

The gods has been disgraced grin.

The following items is needed to appease the gods, full pickup of one eyed fly, 3 head rattled snake, standing fish and a horn of a unicorn. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

The gods has been disgraced grin.

The following items is needed to appease the gods, full pickup of one eyed fly, 3 head rattled snake, standing fish and a horn of a unicorn. grin

But what could be the crime of this Masquerade? I thought Masquerades are untoucheable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
SenatePresdo:
That's how Ebola Thuvb that has been hiding his identity like a masquerade would be stripped off the presidency that he stole from the good people of Nigeria.

Weting bring Tinubu matter come here?

4 Likes

Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by eepeepook: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Weting bring Tinubu matter come here?
He’s working hard for his pay cheque.

2 Likes

Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by Typing: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2023
Wetin Masquerade do this People?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2023
Typing:
Wetin Masquerade do this People?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wonder oo grin
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by Rucheen(m): 3:35am On Sep 02, 2023
As funny as it may look, in some places this can trigger chaos
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2023
Rucheen:

Really, how?
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2023

Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Who will rescue this Masquerade now grin grin grin
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2023

Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by Akaegwu(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2023
Just like some Nigerian police on illegal duty. Have to be exposed
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by RecentHistory: 3:26am On Sep 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Tomorrow is Wednesday, day of judgment. Please come to the Court of Appeal, Shettima has a gift for Obidients.
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
RecentHistory:

Tomorrow is Wednesday, day of judgment. Please come to the Court of Appeal, Shettima has a gift for Obidients.

Hmmm
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2023

Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Anambra Masquerade
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Almaiga:

Laugh wan keee me grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by Lama70(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rucheen:

That's true.
You cannot try this in one part of Kogi state called Okene and expect peace.

There are better ways to handle situations like this.
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by Reelmii: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
The gods must ve crazy grin
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lama70:

That's true.
You cannot try this in one part of Kogi state called Okene and expect peace.

There are better ways to handle situations like this.

That's what I thought too. I thought Masquerades are spiritual and sacred, that normal people are not supposed to toy with.
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:56am On Sep 14, 2023
When a masquerade get arrested, what will ordinary people do? πŸ˜‚
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2023
What is the name of this Masquerade?

Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2023
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Reelmii:
The gods must ve crazy grin

grin cheesy grin

Re: The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Laggafin:
E choke

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dear, You Cannot Slap A Woman In America / Nnewi: Dead Man Reportedly Comes Back To Life (photos) / Kwara Police Arrest 14 Suspects For Murder, Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.