Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi (1430 Views)

Senator Annie Okonkwo Is Dead / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election / Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by ApamsFunerals: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2023
*Carnival-Like Procession as the Remains of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives his Country Home in Colour and Glory*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94rZB7oPbfw?si=oB6f5OZ5LlPERpS8
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Adaisback(f): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2023
Annie Okonkwo , oke ozu!!! Nwa ka nwa!!! Ije oma!!!

1 Like

Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by BoldBrainz(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2023
Adaisback:

😊😊.

1 Like

Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by triple996(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2023
This is suppose to be a burial or what? Africans like celebrating nonsense. Some one died see as dem de do party nawaooo😱😱😱

3 Likes

Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by christejames(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2023
Many of our useless politicians should watch this, they think they are immortals... undecided

1 Like

Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Zupay: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2023
triple996:
This is suppose to be a burial or what? Africans like celebrating nonsense. Some one died see as dem de do party nawaooo😱😱😱

It is culturally appropriate, every culture has its own way of saying goodbye to their dead.
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by DrAkpamudehe: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2023
Nnukwu nmonwu anaaa.
Agunechemba ojoto
Okaka ojoto
My great uncle and mentor.
May your soul rest in perfect peace.
Ojoto mourns
Okonkwo family mourns
Anambra mourns
Nigeria mourns

Na nu udo okaka
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Adaisback(f): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😊😊.
My friend is back!!!
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Finestgurlie(f): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Adaisback:
My friend is back!!!
angry
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Adaisback(f): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2023
Finestgurlie:
angry
Biko branch! Where did you disappear to? Nolu na achoghari gI na this forum ! Odi nma?
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Adaisback(f): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2023
Finestgurlie:
angry
Am not happy with you eziokwu
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by sagitariusbaby(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Beautiful way to say goodbye to a man that lived well. If you don't like elaborate burial, please shift to one side
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by NNEWIsuper: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2023
Adaisback:
Oke ozu kwa, zuzupu

May his great soul rest in peace
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by NNEWIsuper: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
Beautiful way to say goodbye to a man that lived well. If you don't like elaborate burial, please shift to one side
Why are you feeling guilty for no reason. Wish him well and move on
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Adaisback(f): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2023
NNEWIsuper:

Oke ozu kwa, zuzupu

May his great soul rest in peace
I'ma Kwa ife? Onwu go, igaghi akpo ya Oke nmadu obuzi oke ozu. Ozu ka ozu. Owe gi iwe, izuzu pu Kwa nke gi

1 Like

Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by NNEWIsuper: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2023
Adaisback:
I'ma Kwa ife? Onwu go, igaghi akpo ya Oke nmadu obuzi oke ozu. Ozu ka ozu. Owe gi iwe, izuzu pu Kwa nke gi
Ozu ka ozu? Kedụ onye gwara gị ife nke a. Ọ dịka ị jighị uche. Ozu bụ ozu n'ihu Chukwu makwa n'ihu mmadụ. Ịghọtago undecided
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Adaisback(f): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2023
NNEWIsuper:

Ozu ka ozu? Kedụ onye gwara gị ife nke a. Ọ dịka ị jighị uche. Ozu bụ ozu n'ihu Chukwu makwa n'ihu mmadụ. Ịghọtago undecided
Ura ka ji gi aka, ga na akwa gi, ralu ura ofuma. Iteta, ibia kanyi karia, for now bye biko
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by NNEWIsuper: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2023
Adaisback:
Ura ka ji gi aka, ga na akwa gi, ralu ura ofuma. Iteta, ibia kanyi karia, for now bye biko
Ooo nwaanyị oma, achọrọ m ka idinalu n'akụkụ m ka ụra nkea nwike tọọ ụtọ wink
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Adaisback(f): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2023
NNEWIsuper:

Ooo nwaanyị oma, achọrọ m ka idinalu n'akụkụ m ka ụra nkea nwike tọọ ụtọ wink
Biko ike gi adiro mu this morning
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Finestgurlie(f): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2023
Adaisback:
Biko branch! Where did you disappear to? Nolu na achoghari gI na this forum ! Odi nma?
na ban ị dey chop 😢😢
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Finestgurlie(f): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2023
Adaisback:
Am not happy with you eziokwu
ngwa gbághàrám biko 😭😭😭
a night with you is all I want in my life 😪😪
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by NNEWIsuper: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2023
Adaisback:
Biko ike gi adiro mu this morning
Biko zie nụ Ada oma cry
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Finestgurlie(f): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2023
isi buka ani elie
no matter your influence and affluence maggots must wack you and termites must feast on you.
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Adaisback(f): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Finestgurlie:
ngwa gbághàrám biko 😭😭😭
You go still chop another one. Mtcheww
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Adaisback(f): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2023
NNEWIsuper:

Biko zie nụ Ada oma cry
I no gree .
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Finestgurlie(f): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Adaisback:
You go still chop another one. Mtcheww
😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by helinues: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Finestgurlie:
ngwa gbághàrám biko 😭😭😭

You are a guy on this thread pestering a lady yet you go go on another thread dey masquerade as a lady.

May God intervene in your situation
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Finestgurlie(f): 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
helinues:

You are a guy on this thread pestering a lady yet you go go on another thread dey masquerade as a lady.

May God intervene in your situation
helinues leave me oooo
leave me naa
I don't like you
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Helgreenluv(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2023
Finestgurlie:
helinues leave me oooo
leave me naa
I don't like you
Chinedu you don cast already with this moniker. Almost everyone knows that you are a man. Stop deceiving yourself. It's game over for you already

1 Like

Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by helinues: 7:33am On Sep 02, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Chinedu you don cast already with this moniker. Almost everyone knows that you are a man. Stop deceiving yourself. It's game over for you already

That boy no get shame. He go come up with another monikers and be repeating the jargons upadan
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by helinues: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2023
Finestgurlie:
helinues leave me oooo
leave me naa
I don't like you

Show us the chain that I am using to hold you.

Sebi you don't know when to STFU after being bursted

Oniranu
Re: Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi by Finestgurlie(f): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2023
helinues:

Show us the chain that I am using to hold you.

Sebi you don't know when to STFU after being bursted

Oniranu
Shut it
please leave me alone
you think you can bully me like you did with Rehkina when she refused your advances

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News- Chicago University Authenticates Tinubu's Certificate- CableNews / Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Akeredolu’s Family ( Pictures) / Tinubu Might Make Everyone Forget About Obi Before 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.