Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi (3752 Views)

Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by OsunOriginal: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Abdul05: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
enough enjoyment...party all night

No b begi begi on Lagos streets.... grin grin

This is not tinubu and buhari rally... But this one is meant for the love they all have for jagaban..

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by ElSudani: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
No bitterness, just politics. God bless Asiwaju and God bless Nigeria.
God punish anyone who ever called Nigeria a zoo.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Majesty2(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abdul05:
enough enjoyment...party all night No b begi begi on Lagos streets.... grin grin

Tinubu is the man ,all Nigerians want... grin grin
We all stand with him gidigba

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Urheadmaster(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Majesty2:

While holding your gallon for your own share of tinubu urine tongue undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Abdul05: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Majesty2:

God bless you 1000,000 times....thank you so much

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by LegendHero(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Enjoyment galore.

Alimosho people just hinted they will embark on their own rally too and promised theirs will be more than this.

Alimosho is the largest in Lagos, so we expect massive massive massive rally there.

In Lagos, Tinubu will get nothing less than 75% next year election. That number will be able to cover at least 5 states in our opponent states because Lagos has the numbers in terms of voters.

The remaining 25% will be shared by cancelled votes, invalid votes, PDP, LP, NNPP, and mistake votes.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu
I wish I dey Oshodi right now for the merrrying.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by DadaHammed: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Why would anyone vote APC ever again?

Before the advent the of internet na this same mugus dey call for radio dey complain say dem want make Nigeria be like America.

Internet have expose the fact that many Nigerians are exceptionally retrogressive.

Infact if it will take as little as 1 cup of Garri to make Nigeria great like America, they will pour that Garri into river and keep Nigeria rotten.

Nigeria will never be great except certain groups of people with certain mentalities are eliminated from this country, this is what the internet has exposed.

Tufiakwa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by LegendHero(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
DadaHammed:

Before the advent the of inter

We are voting Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Did you guys not say we should vote candidates and not party?

Below is Datti Ahmad, he is seen in the midst of PDP men in 2019. Peter Obitiary is also PDP. So why would any sane people vote Peter Obi/Datti Ahmad who are ex-PDP guys?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by baretalk: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
No be beggi beggi criminal politician like Obi, taking from the poor to further enrich himself. A leader gives not collect, obi is a greedy thief.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Zionmdde: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abdul05:

This is not tinubu and buhari rally... But this rally is the love they all have for jagaban..
Gathering of cultists, agberos, pickpockets, thieves that have made oshodi a no go area at night. I wonder how that place will smell like by tomorrow because those guys can't do without weed, cannabis etc for long

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by OsunOriginal: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Gathering of cultists, agberos, pickpockets, thieves that have made oshodi a no go area at night. I wonder how that place will smell like by tomorrow because those guys can't do without weed, cannabis etc for long

Oshodi is not in any part of SE where UGM reigns

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Abdul05: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Bad Belle... grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Whois(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
In Nigeria we have two categories of people that attend rallies. One group are there cus of passion for their candidate while the other group are there for the stomach infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Majesty2(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Keep crying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abdul05:

This is not tinubu and buhari rally... But this one is meant for the love they all have for jagaban..
lagosian are too special
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin
Abdul05:

Bad Belle... grin grin
is allowed
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Buccalcavity2: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is the real street credibility. No be lie, He get am. Check his fans.... Aya e a ja.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Sonyboom765: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
So who btw Peter Obi or Atiku can turn Nigeria to America or which of anamabra or Adamawa is now that same America ?

DadaHammed:

Before the advent the of internet na this same mugus dey call for radio dey complain say dem want make Nigeria be like America.

Internet have expose the fact that many Nigerians are exceptionally retrogressive.

Infact if it will take as little as 1 cup of Garri to make Nigeria great like America, they will pour that Garri into river and keep Nigeria rotten.

Nigeria will never be great except certain groups of people with certain mentalities are eliminated from this country, this is what the internet has exposed.

Tufiakwa!

12 Likes

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Swaga

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Buccalcavity2:
This is the real street credibility. No be lie, He get am. Check his fans.... Aya e a ja.
walahi

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by TruthIsBitter02: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abeg bros, can you swear before God and man, between APC government and PDP government which one governed Nigeria better? No insults just tell yourself the truth with facts on ground.

LegendHero:

We are voting Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Did you guys not say we should vote candidates and not party?

Below is Datti Ahmad, he is seen in the midst of PDP men in 2019. Peter Obitiary is also PDP. So why would any sane people vote Peter Obi/Datti Ahmad who are ex-PDP guys?
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:
Abeg bros, can you swear before God and man, between APC government and PDP government which one governed Nigeria better? No insults just tell yourself the truth with facts on ground.

wailing is inbuilt in your blood. Flat head.... The lagoon option is always open for you
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:

we re ..is obi not PDP We are not idiots like you.....and I think you may need this....I'm just trying to be nice

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by TruthIsBitter02: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
It's in your DNA, can't you guys make logical arguments without insults. May God have mercy on you. I won't insult you back cos am above hate. All I want is a better country for me and my generation. Peace!!!
lexylaw40:
wailing is inbuilt in your blood. Flat head.... The lagoon option is always open for you
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Zionmdde: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Majesty2:
Keep crying
Sorry bro
Whoever wins is ok for me. Am not that bitter like u
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Zionmdde: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abdul05:

Bad Belle... grin grin
Did I lie?
Can u comfortably go for that rally with ur phone and some cash inside ur pocket?
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:
It's in your DNA, can't you guys make logical arguments without insults. May God have mercy on you. I won't insult you back cos am above hate. All I want is a better country for me and my generation. Peace!!!
I guess Anambra needs your help ...as the region is under water as we speak so go there with some buckets to scoop out the flood in your region and stop disturbing our peace here in Yoruba land
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by OsunOriginal: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:

You're a dullard. If you're not a dullard, you should at least know the following.

- APC fixed Lagos/Ibadan express road within 8 years. PDP couldnt do it in 16 years
- APC fixed second Niger bridge in 8 years. PDP couldnt do it in 16 yrears
- APC completed all the projects abandoned by the PDP after 16 years in power - Abuja/Kaduna rail, Abuja Airport road, airport modernization across the country.
- APC fixed Kogi/Itakpe rail. PDP couldnt do it in 16 years
- Power supply is now even better within 8 years of the APC. PDP produced more darkness in 16 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Did I lie?
Can u comfortably go for that rally with ur phone and some cash inside ur pocket?
see am A prison developer dey talk. Your brothers are developing prisons Nationwide and worldwide. You no dey shame
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Abdul05: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Did I lie?

I am there now with my friends and everything in our possession remains intact.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Zionmdde: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
lexylaw40:
see am A prison developer dey talk. Your brothers are developing prisons Nationwide and worldwide. You no dey shame
How is that connected with what is said or is the weed u are smoking rattling ur senses?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Arik Air's Maiden Flight To Dubai / 20% Of Lagos Internal Revenue Goes To Bola Tinubu For 16 Years!- Olisa Metuh / Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.