Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,320 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Antics Of The Whites In Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Antics Of The Whites In Africa (456 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Why This The Whites Expelled Jews From Their Lands? / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by BItt: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2023
This thread is specifically dedicated to antics of the White man that people don't want to talk about.
In 2011, the United States, NATO and United Nation invaded Lybia, a sovereign country with an established system.

Did you know what the Whites did on Wikipedia, the didn’t call the attack on lybia an "invation", the called it "2011 military intervention in Libya"

Well that was not the first time of these people invading other people's country.
They invade other people's sovereign country for oil and gold

I am trying to upload pictures but it's not going through.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by Unperturbedpota: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2023
Bro this isnt news. You are going too far back . Let's look at Nigeria. All the while bokoharam and iswap where killing people in their hundreds all over north , did you see one western nation bark ?

How about the genocide in Southern Kaduna, did you hear a beep from the EU or NATO?

When buhari was allowing hundreds die did you hear any western nation call buhari to order?

Their antics are well known to all

Those bunch of hypocrites only speak for their personal interest.

The stupid Potius who just invited Asiwaju isn't to discuss about Nigeria and the suffering of the citizens, no! They don't care. They want to make sure they keep him under control to do their bidding in west Africa .

Sometimes I feel Africa is better off embracing Islam and spiting on the west

2 Likes

Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by TemplarLandry: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2023
There's no human race that's white.
What you erroneously call white is β€œCaucasian”

1 Like

Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by BItt: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2023
Again, in their peculiar antics to twist history without much suspicion, on Wikipedia, the murder of Gaddafi by NATO and the United States was described as "Killing of Muammar Gaddafi by Anti-Gaddafi forces". Note the use of Anti-Gaddafi forces instead of NATO.

The Whites are known to use the media to push a certain narrative. Just the same way Russia was made to look like a big evil and "Ukraine was already winning the war". Oh well, i guess Ukraine is winning the war indeed with multiple losses on their own soil

For instance, the BBC has almost 8 sections. For all the continents. For instance, BBC Africa, BBC ASIA, Bbc Europe etc.
You can be watching BBC Africa and be thinking the Whites like you so much and they only show information about that will help your. If you pay attention, the information they dish out is a control tool.

The white media are the world biggest blackmailers. Naa dem big pass. As in super super big blackmailers

3 Likes

Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by BItt: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
There's no human race that's white.
What you erroneously call white is β€œCaucasian”

I am surprised you didn't dedicate any song
Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by crossfm: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2023
Hehehe.

Africa go explain taya without evidence grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by BItt: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2023
They have also turned all their technology that the world accepted in good faith to a weapon.
Google earth was meant to help map different territories for easy navigation.

Some countries allow the Google earth car to go around and take pictures. Some countries even offered their Google earth mapping equipment constant security while moving around.

Now it's evident what the Google extensive earth mapping could be used for by the NATO military. It was used in Afghanistan and its currently being used in the war between Russia and USA backed Ukraine.

They aren't making use of drones for location views actually. They make use of Google earth in real time. "Whoever controls the sky, controla the war". This affirms General Giulio Douhet who wrote in 1921 that, he who controls the air controls everything

1 Like

Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by CloudTrees(f): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
CanadaOrBust good evening sir
Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by Horus(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Top: The no-fly zone over Libya as well as bases and warships which were involved in the intervention
Bottom: Coloured in blue are the states that were involved in implementing the no-fly zone over Libya (coloured in green)

Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by victory36(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Bro this isnt news. You are going too far back . Let's look at Nigeria. All the while bokoharam and iswap where killing people in their hundreds all over north , did you see one western nation bark ?

How about the genocide in Southern Kaduna, did you hear a beep from the EU or NATO?

When buhari was allowing hundreds die did you hear any western nation call buhari to order?

Their antics are well known to all

Those bunch of hypocrites only speak for their personal interest.

The stupid Potius who just invited Asiwaju isn't to discuss about Nigeria and the suffering of the citizens, no! They don't care. They want to make sure they keep him under control to do their bidding in west Africa .

Sometimes I feel Africa is better off embracing Islam and spiting on the west
I don't understand, why should they care about you? You depend on them for everything. You apply for asylum in the west, you apply for western visas and not that of Iran or Pakistan. Africa's only importance is it's resources which they even depend on demand from the same westerners. I dislike some dealing of the west too but if Africa can't think for itself and be responsible, others will do the thinking for them. We can see china and Russia joining the feast on Africa and African leaders playing along with their antics

2 Likes

Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by BItt: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
God please

1 Like

Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by BItt: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
BItt:
valentineuwakwe good afternoon sir.. My moniker is cloudtrees and BItt. I saw your post on another thread.
Please I lost my job some Months ago and it's been very hard to survive and frustrating to get another job.

I have been depressed and broke and had to be selling some of my things to eat. I never thought things could be this bad for me. I have tried to reach out to few people.

I would have asked for your help to start a business but it's hard to trust based on past scenarios. Please I am sincere need of favour and assistance, if God puts it in your heart to help me financially I will be forever grateful.

Opay 9067 329 755
Ogunsola
Please sir do not ignore me
Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
BItt:

Please sir do not ignore me

I have taken note and wil send something when am free.....kinda busy now...thanks

1 Like

Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by BItt: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

I have taken note and wil send something when am free.....kinda busy now...thanks
OK sir. God bles cry
Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by CloudTrees(f): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Oga mi stay blessed
Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
BItt:

OK sir. God bles cry

Check your account..I have sent you something to manage now...pls sorry for the delay....
Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by BItt: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Check your account..I have sent you something to manage now...pls sorry for the delay....
God bless boss. I got it
Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by CCIA: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
BItt:

I am surprised you didn't dedicate any song
I dedicate Python Dance by Nigerian Military (East wing) ft Lalasticlala.... Great jam cool
Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by BItt: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
CCIA:

I dedicate Python Dance by Nigerian Military (East wing) ft Lalasticlla.... Great jam cool
Haahadaa
Re: The Antics Of The Whites In Africa by cyprus000: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
PeterZoom:

Sir before I begin I honestly want to thank you for your giving and I pray may God continually bless you and replenish your pockets as it takes a lot to give out in this very bad economy we have now.
I have mostly being on garri for the past one week now, even today. Well I am grateful to God almighty for the garri because some don't even have anything to eat.
Please Sir even if it is anything please I don't mind. I just need to eat something aside garri before i run mad sir .

God bless boss.
Your type irritate me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Is 9/11/2013 / UK Couple Arrested For Holding Three Women For 30 Years / Drop Your Tribute To Victims Of The September 11, 2001, Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.