Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria (339 Views)

Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation / Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila / Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2023
It is not as i wish but Nigeria is the worst there has ever been and the worst there will ever be since it has the worst economy in the history of mankind and the most wicked set of politicians/rulers in existence.

No matter where the president comes from, that is how it will remain.

Talking about Nigeria has been depressing 4 me.

spits on the media as well
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by Oxb90: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2023
While you are right in your assertion, however, I believe politicians can't be blamed as much as you would blame those they are leading.
Nairaland is a miniature Nigerian society. And you read the comments of its members on any topic that graces their front page.

2 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2023
Oxb90:
While you are right in your assertion, however, I believe politicians can't be blamed as much as you would blame those they are leading.
Nairaland is a miniature Nigerian society. And you read the comments of its members on any topic that graces their front page.

their supporters can be damn damn damm
am speechless indeed

but WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME POLITICALLY

I have my own political philosophy,if only u would show concern.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by gidgiddy: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
It is not as i wish but Nigeria is the worst there has ever been and the worst there will ever be since it has the worst economy in the history of mankind and the most wicked set of politicians/rulers in existence.

Thats why Nigerians should embrace the option of disintegration. Nigeria will never work, not now or ever
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by goodnessme1(f): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats why Nigerians should embrace the option of disintegration. Nigeria will never work, not now or ever
I support you.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by horsepower102: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nigeria cannot break up because many cannot picture themselves being alone. It’s a deep fear so many groups in Nigeria share.

To them the rather deal with the devil they know then take their own destiny into their own hands. Because honestly, they don’t trust what they will become post Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by gidgiddy: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
horsepower102:

Nigeria cannot break up because many cannot picture themselves being alone. It’s a deep fear so many groups in Nigeria share.

To them the rather deal with the devil they know then take their own destiny into their own hands. Because honestly, they don’t trust what they will become post Nigeria

Then thats too bad because anyone who thinks that Nigeria can continue the way it is indefinitely needs his brain examined
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by NOwazobia: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Somehow, I share your sentiment.

But there are some list of people I will never wish on my enemies let alone my friends,

... Tinubu is ontop that list.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
gidgiddy:

After disintegration ,other nations will have to accept those without multi-citizenship as refugees.

Itz that serious.

A world state of emergency will have to be declared.

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by vyncentino(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
This has been my opinion, that Nigeria is were it is today not because,of it leaders it the people me and you,
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
vyncentino:
This has been my opinion, that Nigeria is were it is today not because,of it leaders it the people me and you,

nonsense

itz the leaders and those supporting them

i aint with u

which one is me and u again?
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by FreeBiafra2018(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

IGBOS could have... but ofcourse they're the ones to imminently destroy it completely
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by ican2020: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
That’s why splitting the country becomes a better option
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by Yourbaslayer: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
I don't see this Country getting better now or in the future, dividing the country is only option
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Save Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
ican2020:
That’s why splitting the country becomes a better option

let me create a topic on it

i prefer being a refugee in certain places

(1) (Reply)

Senator Gbenga Daniel Mourns The Passing Of ACP Lamidi Odulawa / Tinubu Hails Indian Investors’ $14bn Investment Pledge For Nigeria / Obasanjo - Yoruba Obas Saga: Femi Fani-kayode Musings On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.