Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Free Airtel 5g Router - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Airtel 5g Router (9009 Views)

Airtel 5G Router With Free Unlimited For The First Month - #65,000 / Unlock MTN, Airtel, 5G-4G Routers & Mifi / @ Guide To Unlock ZTE MC801A 5G Router- tips tricks Instructions Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wow
The Airtel 5G Speed based subscriptions has been upgraded

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by Peterlove11: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
shopnig24:
Wow

Now they are talking
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by emmy9500: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
can i buy and do a data capped sub?
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by brightk(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
shopnig24:
Wow
i feel like crying. I called one number you posted jane to be precise. She said it cannot work in non 5g areas. So this tin nor fit switch btw 4g n 5g. Make una help my ministry oo
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2023
brightk:
i feel like crying. I called one number you posted jane to be precise. She said it cannot work in non 4g areas. So this tin nor fit switch btw 4g n 5g. Make una help my ministry oo
We have 4G router too for free
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by brightk(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2023
shopnig24:
boss i need this speed.i don tire 2 buy data. Wetin make dem de peg the device only @ 5g. E nor mske sense. The 4g own na data base subscription na boss

So if 5g goes out which is bound to happen 4g nor go work
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
shopnig24:

Sorry for the misinformation.
Both devices can switch from 4G to 5G.

2 Likes

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
brightk:
boss i need this speed.i don tire 2 buy data. Wetin make dem de peg the device only @ 5g. E nor mske sense. The 4g own na data base subscription na boss

So if 5g goes out which is bound to happen 4g nor go work

The Smartbox is designed for speed as fast as how good the network is in your location but there is an amount of data allocated to you depending on the subscription plan you chose.

The 5G router is designed to give you unlimited data but limited speed. The speed you get depends on the subscription plan you go for. the minimum is up to 20mbps.

Both devices can switch from 4G to 5G

1 Like

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by saint2ace(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
shopnig24:

The Smartbox is designed for speed as fast as how good the network is in your location but there is an amount of data allocated to you depending on the subscription plan you chose.

The 5G router is designed to give you unlimited data but limited speed. The speed you get depends on the subscription plan you go for. the minimum is up to 20mbps.

Both devices can switch from 4G to 5G

Can the SIM from the 5G router work on a regular 4G smartbox router?
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
saint2ace:

Can the SIM from the 5G router work on a regular 4G Smartbox router?

Well!
Though they are both routers, I cannot give any advice on that since the SIM cards are dedicated to each device with their serial numbers and IMEI
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by Tribalchief45(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
shopnig24:

Sorry for the misinformation.
Both devices can switch from 4G to 5G.
My area no get 5G so you mean it will work with my area 4G network.

Two reasons why I want the 5G is the unlimited plan and the fact that it has a power bank which the 4G doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2023
emmy9500:
can i buy and do a data capped sub?
No.
It won't work on it.
Each router has a dedicated sim card attached to it.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by NoNonsense419: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tribalchief45:
My area no get 5G so you mean it will work with my area 4G network.

Two reasons why I want the 5G is the unlimited plan and the fact that it has a power bank which the 4G doesn't have.
Please answer this
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2023
NoNonsense419:

Please answer this

Yes
It works on 4G when 5G is not available.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by Teetechs: 12:44am On Sep 28, 2023
I need 2pcs

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by donbrowser(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2023
shopnig24:
Wow

This data plan is for how many days or week?
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2023
Teetechs:
I need 2pcs

Ok
Please is that your WhatsApp number so we can chat you up?
You can also chat 09120369712 for faster responses.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2023
donbrowser:

This data plan is for how many days or week?

Each of the plans lasts for one month.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
Avoid
- Extra Data charges
- Bad internet service

Avoid all those 👆 with the free 5G Airtel router

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
shopnig24:
Avoid
- Extra Data charges
- Bad internet service

Avoid all those 👆 with the free 5G Airtel router
Can you help tackle this issue I am having.

Since last night I couldn't browse with my 5G router.

I hope the data never finish.

I am posting this with my Airtel data in my phone which indicate that it is not a network issue.

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by brightk(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ucheosefoh:

I am posting this with my Airtel data in my phone which indicate that it is not a network issue.
i thought de said its speed based subscription and not data based?
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by saint2ace(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ucheosefoh:

I think it's a general issue, mine is also not browsing, buzzed their CC on twitter and all they could tell me is that I have no active data bundle, even when I screenshot my Airtel profile to show that I have a speed based unlimited plan.

However, I got to hear that those responsible for the business plan used for the unlimited data plan we're on, do not work on Sundays, so let's see what happens tomorrow.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by brightk(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
saint2ace:

I think it's a general issue, mine is also not browsing, buzzed their CC on twitter and all they could tell me is that I have no active data bundle, even when I screenshot my Airtel profile to show that I have a speed based unlimited plan.

However, I got to hear that those responsible for the business plan used for the unlimited data plan we're on, do not work on Sundays, so let's see what happens tomorrow.
cc from these telecoms offices have no idea of wat de re doing. Do u have 5g in ur locality
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by saint2ace(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
brightk:
cc from these telecoms offices have no idea of wat de re doing. Do u have 5g in ur locality

Those guys are clueless and Yes I do get 5G in my location. I get 3bars out of 5
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by brightk(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
saint2ace:

Those guys are clueless and Yes I do get 5G in my location. I get 3bars out of 5
have u tried switching device to 4g to see if it works. This is actually wat is holding me back from purchasing. I nor get 5g 4 my area cry

Secondly wat speeds are u getting
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by saint2ace(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
brightk:
have u tried switching device to 4g to see if it works. This is actually wat is holding me back from purchasing. I nor get 5g 4 my area cry

Secondly wat speeds are u getting

The device can switch between 5G, 4G and 3G, so don't worry if you don't have 5G.

I subscribed to the 20Mbps plan and I have egotten up to 17Mbps on speed test.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
saint2ace:

I called Airtel this evening they said my sim is not properly linked to my router for the unlimited plan that I was just using normal data all these while cus mine was activated on Tuesday.

He recommended I visit their office here.
I will wait till Tuesday because of the sit at home in the east.

If you get yours solved try and update us.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by saint2ace(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ucheosefoh:
I called Airtel this evening they said my sim is not properly linked to my router for the unlimited plan that I was just using normal data all these while cus mine was activated on Tuesday.

He recommended I visit their office here.
I will wait till Tuesday because of the sit at home in the east.

If you get yours solved try and update us.

Mine was gotten 3wks ago and I've used almost 550gb before it stopped working, I have logins to the payment site as well as the Airtel site, though on the normal Airtel site it doesn't give any information but on the payment site, I get most of the information I need.

I will keep you updated on progress tomorrow.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by Brownbetsport24: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
shopnig24:

Each of the plans lasts for one month.
clear me on this ,so if I buy one now I don't need to buy data for it for one month right?

1 Like

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by whiskystan: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nice thread the important question that needs to be answered is it true unlimited or capped at certain usage, lots of issues so far so by tomorrow I hope we have a clear answer to these questions raised by the users. Am interested but I need the questions to be properly addressed
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by brightk(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
saint2ace:

The device can switch between 5G, 4G and 3G, so don't worry if you don't have 5G.

I subscribed to the 20Mbps plan and I have egotten up to 17Mbps on speed test.
waoooo.. this is impressive
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by brightk(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
saint2ace:

Mine was gotten 3wks ago and I've used almost 550gb before it stopped working, I have logins to the payment site as well as the Airtel site, though on the normal Airtel site it doesn't give any information but on the payment site, I get most of the information I need.

I will keep you updated on progress tomorrow.
we de count on u boss.. tank u 4 d updates so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mall For Africa Or Frustration For Africa? / Magic Sim Settings For All Network For All Network For Free / Dripping Pills For Wetness

Viewing this topic: Hormor14(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.