Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Free Airtel 5g Router - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Airtel 5g Router (9024 Views)

Airtel 5G Router With Free Unlimited For The First Month - #65,000 / Unlock MTN, Airtel, 5G-4G Routers & Mifi / @ Guide To Unlock ZTE MC801A 5G Router- tips tricks Instructions Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2023
brightk:
when are you restocking the device sir..
Now available in limited quantity
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2023
bigl:

So, when will you have the Airtel 5g router in stock?
Available boss.
But few pieces so its a fastest finger thing.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2023
ayotade09:
I will love to get the 5g router if it is still available
Now available in few pieces.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by ayotade09(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2023
shopnig24:

Now available in few pieces.
how much will it cost
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by bigl: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
shopnig24:

Available boss.
But few pieces so its a fastest finger thing.

Some questions pls:

1. Whats the least amount to recharge monthly?
2. What type of internet plan comes with it?
3. That external battery, how long does it take to charge?
4. If i no dey 5G area nko? Will the plan stop working?
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by ayotade09(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
I will love to get one how do I go about it
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by NoNonsense419: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2023
Can someone subscribe for a year upfront?
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by honsule(m): 9:53am On Jan 02
morikee:
I dey always doubt any Unlimited plans claimed by our telcos cus them think say we no wise them go give data that they think we can't exhaust and term it Unlimited
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by honsule(m): 10:30am On Jan 02
I got the Airtel 5G smart box x250 pro in GSM village, Abuja, FCT. The guy unlocked it for me (50k plus the router), i tested mtn 5g works perfectly. But my observation are:
1. Got the sim registered and activated 15/12/2023. the guy told me it is 30gb free data. But to my surprised i used almost 400gb from that day till 31st Dec (without subscription). The dashboard reset monthly, from 1st JANUARY, 2024 till now that am posting this i have used 7gb data. (under Internet function, Traffic setting ) i set it to 1TB
2. In my location i get 5G network sometimes, at night, but the 4G+ Networks seems to be more decent in download than the 5G. (maybe because the 5G signal is not strong. just a bar). on speed test i get internet speed of 20Mbps. using utorrent to download, i get speed of 2.3mb
3. I use "Root" as username on my dashboard to login, that is to tell u the router is unlocked. and it has many amazing functionality, sms, usd, phonebook, management, etc. Under The network mode, it has "5G SA+NSA/4G/3G" and u can also select ONLY 3G, 4G, 5G SA, 5G NSA Etc. when u use the USSD on the dashboard and dial *312# and select my offer, i saw an amazing offer of 5k for 40gb for 30days. My Airtel Offer
1. N5000/40GB/30 days

In conclusion, i am enjoying the airtel 5G smart box router,(Better than my 5G mtn router experience) honestly right now i don't know what to download again grin grin grin. i only stream on my smart tv (NETFLIX) for now. AIRTEL A REASON TO IMAGINE cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by honsule(m): 10:31am On Jan 02
NoNonsense419:
Can someone subscribe for a year upfront?

ON THEIR WEBSITE U CAN. 1TB for 100k yearly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by bigbauer(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25
shopnig24 do you still have the 5g router in stock and how much is it currently? Preferably black
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by Runsboi(m): 12:54am On Feb 10
I'd need some, how do I get it? I'm in Ph.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by damkanlinsin(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22
shopnig24:

No it can only use it own Powerbank because of the port

And yes you can plug it to power

Can I buy only the power bank for my odu device from airtel
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 2:39pm On Mar 01
damkanlinsin:

Can I buy only the power bank for my odu device from airtel

I don't think Aritel sells the backup power separately but I know you can get that from some stores.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by brightk(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12
shopnig24:

No it can only use it own Powerbank because of the port

And yes you can plug it to power
bros i don ready 4 dis level.. give me ur workers contact.. i haven't spoken to jane in a long time
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by zebszebs: 8:03pm On Mar 13
brightk:
i wil b willing to try this 5g device.. i pay 15k for 75gb 6am to 8pm with the same bandwith allocation. 8pm to 6am is not data capped.
what network is this?
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by brightk(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13
zebszebs:

what network is this?
its a radio service.. VDT
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by Mk4real: 8:16am On Mar 18
brightk:
i wil b willing to try this 5g device.. i pay 15k for 75gb 6am to 8pm with the same bandwith allocation. 8pm to 6am is not data capped.
If i got u right 15k 6 - 8pm capped 75gig, 8 - 6am unlimited
Which bundle is that please.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by brightk(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19
Mk4real:

If i got u right 15k 6 - 8pm capped 75gig, 8 - 6am unlimited
Which bundle is that please.

15k 6am to 8pm capped @ 75gig. 8am to 7pm na do as u like.. but speed is 5mbps
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by numtums(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19
honsule:
I got the Airtel 5G smart box x250 pro in GSM village, Abuja, FCT. The guy unlocked it for me (50k plus the router), i tested mtn 5g works perfectly. But my observation are:
1. Got the sim registered and activated 15/12/2023. the guy told me it is 30gb free data. But to my surprised i used almost 400gb from that day till 31st Dec (without subscription). The dashboard reset monthly, from 1st JANUARY, 2024 till now that am posting this i have used 7gb data. (under Internet function, Traffic setting ) i set it to 1TB
2. In my location i get 5G network sometimes, at night, but the 4G+ Networks seems to be more decent in download than the 5G. (maybe because the 5G signal is not strong. just a bar). on speed test i get internet speed of 20Mbps. using utorrent to download, i get speed of 2.3mb
3. I use "Root" as username on my dashboard to login, that is to tell u the router is unlocked. and it has many amazing functionality, sms, usd, phonebook, management, etc. Under The network mode, it has "5G SA+NSA/4G/3G" and u can also select ONLY 3G, 4G, 5G SA, 5G NSA Etc. when u use the USSD on the dashboard and dial *312# and select my offer, i saw an amazing offer of 5k for 40gb for 30days. My Airtel Offer
1. N5000/40GB/30 days

In conclusion, i am enjoying the airtel 5G smart box router,(Better than my 5G mtn router experience) honestly right now i don't know what to download again grin grin grin. i only stream on my smart tv (NETFLIX) for now. AIRTEL A REASON TO IMAGINE cool cool
Hello, what data bundle are you on?
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by Fremlin: 6:45pm On Mar 29
What's the update on this, is it still available

And those that bought, is it still effective?
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 11:26am On Apr 08
Fremlin:
What's the update on this, is it still available

And those that bought, is it still effective?

The devices will be available soon.
We are expecting delivery and will let you know as soon as they arrive.

Those who bought it have been enjoying it so far. No complaints.

1 Like

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by morikee: 2:36pm On Apr 08
shopnig24:

Airtel Network no good for here I'm barely getting the 20Mbps
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by dreamworld: 8:51pm On Apr 09
Why is Netflix on t not working well with this package anymore, are they blocking tv Netflix with this package?
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by numtums(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09
dreamworld:
Why is Netflix on t not working well with this package anymore, are they blocking tv Netflix with this package?
I feel it streams more sef than browse
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by dreamworld: 9:25pm On Apr 09
numtums:
I feel it streams more sef than browse
Browsing is normal here that's what I use for daily activity but on TV Netflix not working well again, seems they want to block the Netflix tv on this package
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by Fremlin: 12:12am On Apr 15
shopnig24:

Will be expecting
Thanks
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by saint2ace(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16
I heard this package is now 50k as opposed to the original price of 20k. Please share the price in your location.

1 Like

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by Canme4u(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24
Is this still available?
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 5:48pm On May 01
saint2ace:
I heard this package is now 50k as opposed to the original price of 20k. Please share the price in your location.

Hi, Yes the subscription was been reviewed by Airtel. The first payment to get the device is now 50,000 and it comes with unlimited data at 20MBPS for one month.
After the first month, you can do any other subscription of your choice.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 5:51pm On May 01
Canme4u:
Is this still available?
Yes boss! It's available at N50,000 for the first payment. It comes with unlimited data at 20MBPS for the first month. After the first month, you can then subscribe to any plan of your choice.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by morikee: 6:22pm On May 01
dreamworld:

So no be only me observed this i gats on VPN to watch Netflix on PC using this Plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nokia Phones For Sale. E6, C6, C2-03 And A Bb Bold4 / Brand New Blackberry Torch For Sale>>115k / Original Brand New And UK Used Apple Watches For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.