Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit (35880 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
BBNaija All Stars housemate, Mercy Eke has requested for a voluntary exit from the ongoing show following her altercation with Alex.

DAILY POST recalls that Mercy had on Tuesday after the Guinness game engaged in a verbal argument with Alex resorting to name-calling directed at Mercy.

Revisiting the incident during her diary session with Biggie on Wednesday, Mercy explained how the words Alex had used
affected her, especially when Alex told her to “Go and die”.

Expressing her desire to voluntarily exit the house, she said: “When Alex said ‘go and die,’ I felt like it wasn’t a big deal, even though she claimed not to remember saying it.

“However, as I thought about it more, I realized I would never tell anyone to ‘go and die.

“I felt incredibly sorrowful after the argument. Engaging in a quarrel with Alex, of all people, was unexpected. Now, I’m at a loss. And I feel like I’m ready to go home.”

DAILY POST

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by usecondom(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Bye bye

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by flipboss(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Gibberish and ingredients

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by Enskynelson(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
There are more serious things around than BBNaija

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by BSYConcepts(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Okay
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by Administration1: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Make she gettout. Because of ordinary name calling... She better grows a thick skin. In this country called Nigeria, omo, Dem go call you plenty derogatory names.

Ebola
Obi supporters
Thiefnibu
Gandollar
Aticulatetif.
Etc.

Naim make I no dey even watch the nonsense show, na till Omoshola enter, make me dey go watch am small small

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by saint960(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
May I hear na startegy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by EnglishUsa: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
I am a good Christan but, I so much like sharia law, if sharia law is in place in Nigeria what will this dirty and disgusting program doing in Nigeria. Nigeria heard about Big brother and they immediately copy it but, see how their house is very dirty including their rooms....... What you can not handle do not copy it. Many people will get sick from that dirty house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by tolexy007(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin grin pls go, let my Baye winning without stress grin

i never show interest in bbn b4 this is my first time, all because am tired of listen to Nigeria news

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by stano2(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
She don Dey miss her simps.
One mugu for Don sponsor trip to Maldives now.
One pussssy worshipper for don pay 5m now to meet her.

She don realize say this show no worth her time like she thought earlier

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Go and die can be viewed as a metaphor. No reason am too much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by ronalmagic10(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Awon attention seeker oshi... First housemate to voluntarily leave the house

All these low IQ obi.dot people

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by Vokallond1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
tHEN GO HOME

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by DlegendofGarden(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hold on a little while
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by tivta(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hehehehe

All these attention loving freaks...
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by AmazingELixir: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by Messileo10000: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Make she go make person rest

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by Ppn247: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
About damn time
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by Peterpanny: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Just imagine the nonsense.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by AllenSpencer: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Clout

Just let the organizers know and they will let you go!

Doers don't make noise!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by brainpower(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
She has seen the hand writing on the wall that she may likely not win this season, that's why she wants to go or maybe she has genuinely grown because we know she and CeeC as queens of toxicity in bbnaija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by Jaymoney5000(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Eyah sorry
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
What's the essence of this show

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by breathcutter(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Let her not go anywhere o, I've locked her in for finals before I cause her join

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by Yankiss(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Why will he say GO AND DIE? Is Alex now Oshiomhole? grin grin Seriously, Mercy, if someone tells you go and die, you now begin contemplate going to die? You are still a kid. If you have other reasons to exit the house, we will understand. But for this from a competitor? I dont get you!

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by jetguy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Why are you telling us, or we should help you and make noise like Bingo in Gabon🙄

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by princeade86(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nobody to sample her.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dem force you come the show?!!

I blame organizers wey carry slot meant for serious people go dey give people like Frodd, Seyi, Mercy, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction / TSTV Loses Office Due To Debt - Premium Times / The Vow Season 3 On Zee World 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.