Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner (22127 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders / Niger Coup Leaders Appoint New Governors / Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by brutal1(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2023
Yes I am 💯 and you are one of them brainless dandiprat whose whole existence and creation is mistake. Please we dey wait for una any day una decide to be unfortunate, mourning go plenty for your family and friends camp. Enjoy the moment,?tweet and say all the rubbish you can right now…e no go last !
Sermwell:

I know you're one of the Ronu wailing nitwits and agbado munching miscreant on this forum!!

But your tears are sweet sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by brutal1(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2023
U go report tire 😂 you nor fit match the madness. Most of you don’t have balls, you are all children in adult body. Please any day you choose to be unfortunate make we know. I bring only sorrow to your table !! In full
Sermwell:

CC: Myd44
CC: nlfpmod
CC : Seun
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Almunjid(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2023
peteromenihu:

Fool! I hope you and your family are in a different Nigeria buying food and fuel on cheap prices?
ipig spotted. U like to insult Tinubu but u don't want anybody to insult Pándora Obi ur preferred thief. By the way, yes I'm in a different Nigeria.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Almunjid(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2023
cjudy:

Who’s laboring in vain now? Hope you’ve eaten this evening? Well even my least child can feed you and your broken family.
I'm not surprised. Obi supporters are full of lies and insults. Peter Obi gave u the lies for free and u bought insults to augment the lies.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by cjudy(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2023
Almunjid:

I'm not surprised. Obi supporters are full of lies and insults. Peter Obi gave u the lies for free and u bought insults to augment the lies.

Who’s now the Liar? The world have seen your Ebola as the greatest liar in the history of the world. From Primary school to secondary school and university all lies. Even the whole promises he made to your dumb head during election have be abandon. Even you poor can’t breathe again.

lol una never see anything
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Almunjid(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2023
cjudy:

Who’s now the Liar? The world have seen your Ebola as the greatest liar in the history of the world. From Primary school to secondary school and university all lies. Even the whole promises he made to your dumb head during election have be abandon. Even you poor can’t breathe again.

lol una never see anything
All politicians lie including ur preferred thief Pândora Obi. I'll choose Jagaban 1 million times over Pândora Obi. 16 years of wailing is assured, 8 years for Tinubu and another 8 years for the North, by then Pândora's political career will be long dead. He can never rule Nigeria. grin
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by cjudy(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Almunjid:

All politicians lie including ur preferred thief Pândora Obi. I'll choose Jagaban 1 million times over Pândora Obi. 16 years of wailing is assured, 8 years for Tinubu and another 8 years for the North, by then Pândora's political career will be long dead. He can never rule Nigeria. grin
Omo if Ebola like make he rule una for 1000yrs none of my business. My kids can feed you and your generation and we live a better life off and in of the country. So my dear, who cares? I’m only feeling remorse how you dumb head applaud your oppressors all in the name of tribe and religion.
Na suffer go finish una. Imagine someone choosing Ebola over Obi, chai tribe and religion have destroyed this country
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Almunjid(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2023
cjudy:

Omo if Ebola like make he rule una for 1000yrs none of my business. My kids can feed you and your generation and we live a better life off and in of the country. So my dear, who cares? I’m only feeling remorse how you dumb head applaud your oppressors all in the name of tribe and religion.
Na suffer go finish una. Imagine someone choosing Ebola over Obi, chai tribe and religion have destroyed this country
It's non of ur business, allow us to suffer because the leader we chose for ourselves not the one u chose for us. Keep eating since na food u come chop for this life. No matter how things cost we go fit afford am. We're ok as long as Pândora never gets to lead us. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ / Indian Family Set Themselves On Fire (Pictures) / Twitter Refuses Call To Ban Taliban From Its Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.