Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders (62761 Views)

Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks / High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by fergie001: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ2ArlRdS3M
The special delegation of the Economic Community of West African States led by Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar (Rtd.), Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar III, and H.E. Omar Alieu Touray on Thursday met with the coup leaders in the Niger Republic to expeditiously resolve the current political impasse in the country.

President Bola Tinubu dispatched the delegation to the Niger Republic with a mandate to expeditiously resolve the current political impasse in the country.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by TemplarLandry: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
cool
I like this Baba Abdulsalam and his white beard.
Awesome!

I dedicate β€œBaba” by Dj. Spinall feat Kizz Daniel to him.
Great jam!

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by GeneralPula: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
If you're interested in becoming a president, join a political party then contest!

Going thru coup is never the way..

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by DevilishMan: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Bomb them.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by inoki247: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Buhari no follow make he go talk to him brothers...

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Omoawoke2(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
We say no to War!

Please just negotiate and leave them with their fate. We can’t waste resources to fight another man’s war

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by karzyharsky(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by hakym619(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
cry

Please who can give me the insight / estimate to the total deduction from monthly salary of a federal government worker. I'm talking tax and all. I can't find this information online.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by BrickDevo: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Empty vessels

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Chibuzoc(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
grin zoo government fighting for there colonizers since 1967. So after disconnecting Niger Republic from electricity despite signing agreement not to build dam, I don't understand the visit, I thought war was declared already so our nysc members can goto war

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by jaxxy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
I think it's left for the people of Niger to determine if they want to continue with the former president or allow the military usher in a new democratic process and government

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by pedro4hope(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good move

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by ZUKKYY(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Corn247: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
The coupist will step down

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Manolo3107: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
DevilishMan:
Bomb them.
Ode...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by YungMike(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
loo
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by SporaD8: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
I'm disappointed in Buhari - If inspite of his many contributions and sentimental attachment to Niger, He can't leads the delegations, what did he gained?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Venom11(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Steady.. It's going
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by DevilishMan: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
Manolo3107:

Ode...
Your papa πŸ–πŸΎ

16 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by orikoku: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
As an ex man, Abdulsalam will handle the negotiations very well. I just love this man when it's come to peace negotiations.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by MrPRevailer(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
Check my signature for important news
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by morikee: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lol
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by limitless777(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Glad Tinubu’s read πŸ“š the handwriting on the wall 🧱 that he's alone, hence the need to deploy the elderstatesmen through the backyard.

All the Bala Blu and the Blu Blu have it's jargon senseless limit, but I commend him on this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Wizardslayer: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
The coup leaders are not different from tinubu that administering on a stolen mandate.

Tinubu is a man without honor.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by autotrader014(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Una never solve una problem finish, na another man country own una wan solve. Mtcheew

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by nikz(f): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
DevilishMan:
Bomb them.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
G

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) / Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.