Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts (8451 Views)

Nigerians Won’t Live With Terrorism,Poverty For 40 Years – PDP Replies Sheriff / Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts / Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by ShenTeh(m): 6:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Yes, I agree.

Even though I have never fancied PDP, but right now, indeed the PDP years were Nigeria's golden year.

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by searchlight: 6:32am On Sep 01, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hahahakikiki..

So what should we do now?

Is APC not the same as PDP?

Is PDP not the same as LP?

Is LP not the same as Accord Party?

I don't have any business with Political parties.

Politicians all decamp from one party to another and an example is one who decamped from PDP to APGA to LP after swearing for himself never to leave APGA.

Anywhere Ashiwaju goes I follow.

If he likes, let him decamp to NFF tomorrow, my vote would still be for him
Typical zombie.

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by unmask: 6:35am On Sep 01, 2023
Lol....PDP jokers.

The way it works is when you don't nip rot in the bud it festers. The real damage was done by PDP even though the effect was mostly felt with APC.

There is also the very glaring detail that many APC members are former PDP members.

If PDP had set up institutions rightly in their 16 years, APC wouldn't have happened. If they had tackled bokoharam as they should have in the early days, many lives would have been saved

PDP=APC. Anybody that tells you otherwise is deceiving you
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by nesgeeek(m): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2023
No be lie.

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by lailo: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2023
greatman247:
SO TRUE, even though PDP was corrupt and squandered resources but still and far more better than APC era hands down. Apc not just wicked but also more of evil party and the most corrupt in the history or Nigeria. They force things on us instead to serve, they borrow more without meaning development and even squander more and worst thing is they now making PDP look like a Saint. APC shame on you!
U guys are either kids or fucking hypocrites. What was the minimum wage in their 16 years? From #1500 to #18,000 max. What a golden era. Where were the good roads, state and federal? Railway? Refineries? Credible elections? Hospitals and affordable healthcare? Local productions? Electricity? Quality education? Level of embezzlement of public funds? Industries? Jobs? GDP? Have we all forgotten so quick perennial and preponderant long queues at petrol stations? Annual ASUU strike and NLC strike? Infrastructural decay and neglect? Regular Political assassinations and blood letting communal clashes? Niger Delta oil spoilage and environmental destruction? The first time bomb will be used among civilians in Nigeria started in PDP era. An era that gave birth to Book haram, IPOB, MASSOB, insurgency, and when kidnapping became a lucrative business is now golden years to an era which is fighting it tooth and nail to nip it in the bud? You are praising an era that made so much trillions of dollars from oil boom but squandered it and have nothing to show but you deride a regime who met nothing on ground to run the government with but rely heavily on foreign loans and now trying to chart a new course for the country? Truely Africans deserve their leaders. undecided
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by lailo: 7:11am On Sep 01, 2023
ShenTeh:
Yes, I agree.

Even though I have never fancied PDP, but right now, indeed the PDP years were Nigeria's golden year.
U guys are either kids or fucking hypocrites. What was the minimum wage in their 16 years? From #1500 to #18,000 max. What a golden era. Where were the good roads, state and federal? Railway? Refineries? Credible elections? Hospitals and affordable healthcare? Local productions? Electricity? Quality education? Level of embezzlement of public funds? Industries? Jobs? GDP? Have we all forgotten so quick perennial and preponderant long queues at petrol stations? Annual ASUU strike and NLC strike? Infrastructural decay and neglect? Regular Political assassinations and blood letting communal clashes? Niger Delta oil spoilage and environmental destruction? The first time bomb will be used among civilians in Nigeria started in PDP era. An era that gave birth to Book haram, IPOB, MASSOB, insurgency, and when kidnapping became a lucrative business is now golden years to an era which is fighting it tooth and nail to nip it in the bud? You are praising an era that made so much trillions of dollars from oil boom but squandered it and have nothing to show but you deride a regime who met nothing on ground to run the government with but rely heavily on foreign loans and now trying to chart a new course for the country? Truely Africans deserve their leaders. undecided
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by lailo: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:
True

Those years were Nigeria's golden era

All the gains of those golden era have been eroded by the Janjaw**d party
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by UnfairLife7(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2023
izonborn098:
No fuckin evidence... Una go explain tire...
Mumu boast... They know the power will never back to them so they now want to behave like women...
Keep supporting your oppressors that has stolen your future and that of your unborn kids. Those PDP may not suffer

Na you and i go hear am

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by UnfairLife7(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2023
lailo:

There was no hunger in the land during their time. People literally eat to their satisfaction and throwaway food. There were no hyperinflation that people couldn't afford things during their time. Tuition fees were extremely cheap that most people can singlehandedly sponsor themselves without support. Basic amenities of lives were accessible by all and sundry

Insecurity increased under APC
POVERTY IS NOW A NORMS IN YOUR APC
JOBLESSNESS AND UNEMPLOYMENT IS NORMS IN YOUR APC
OUR CURRENCY IS NOW USELESS IN YOUR APC
MOST AVERAGE FAMILY CANNOT AFFORD 3 SQUARE MEAL DAILY IN YOUR APC
MOST FAMILIES CANNOT AFFORD GOVERNMENT TERTIARY EDUCATION ANYMORE IN YOUR APC
Hunger is now a norms in your APC

I can always go on and on.

4 Likes

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by UnfairLife7(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2023
izonborn098:
I love it like that... but why are u frustrated?
The APC need people like you to asslick and defend them. Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Ofunaofu: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2023
lailo:

How old are you bro

If you are honest with yourself, you will know that comparing PDP sixteen years with APC over 8-year reign is like comparing light with darkness

You and I know that a minimum wage of #18,000 during the golden era of PDP can comfortable get you at least two bags of rice at #8000 per bag with some change for your T-fare but today the Minimum wage of #30,000 under this calamitous APC government can't afford you a bag of rice. Are you talking about the exchange rate of Naira to dollars, insecurity, skyrocketing prices of goods and services, fuel pump price, diesel, kerosene, cooking gas.

You mention good, hospital etc, mention one hospital built by the APC government.

4 Likes

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Fearyourcreator: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2023
Xscape1993:
The best home truth of the century. The evil party will not be happy seeing this ooo.
What's your achievement with PDP... I achieved more under APc
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by luvyaself95(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2023
All these thieves that call themselves politicians self.
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Opanka44(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2023
izonborn098:
Mumu boast... They know the power will never back to them so they now want to behave like women...

Evidence Abound, Oga. Are you happy with the happenings today? Are you aware of the hardship people are going through?
A bag of rice is now 50k

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by izonborn098(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2023
Don't be emotional...
UnfairLife7:
Keep supporting your oppressors that has stolen your future and that of your unborn kids. Those PDP may not suffer

Na you and i go hear am
you support pdp i support apc'' stop typing nonsense, they are all the same... You can't tell me what to do.. Don't quote me again..
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Pascaldebravoo: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by ShenTeh(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2023
lailo:

The joke is on you.

Did you actually write all of these with your thinking cap on or you are just on selective amnesia.

How can anyone in their right senses blame PDP of corruption and exonerate APC?

The figures are there. What have you listed that has not been worse under APC? What?

Today, how are we any better in infrastructure, social justice, or

We are in an all-time debt, with next-to-nothing to show for it.

Infrastructural decay, APC can't even complete a mere 125km dual lane Lagos Ibadan expressway after 8 years, no refinery works, per capita is its lowest in our history as a nation, SMEs are dead, the middle class has been eroded, unemployment is at an all-time highest, I can go on and on and on.

The wanton tribal killings and ethnic cleansing across the nation, especially in Kaduna, Benue and Plateau including embarrassing attacks on the president's convoy, attack on the NDA, etc

Obviously the APC propaganda worked on you. Not on me. Not the poor whose empty pockets and shining plates bear testimony to the reality of our collective impoverishment.

Again, the joke is on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Annistars: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2023
That is ture

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Blackdisciple(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Ahh for were we are in this country today to be honest those were golden years....

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Douglad: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2023
Only miserable APC ass lickers will disagree. And it's not like PDP were angels though but APC makes them look like saints

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by masseratti: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hahahakikiki..

So what should we do now?

Is APC not the same as PDP?

Is PDP not the same as LP?

Is LP not the same as Accord Party?

I don't have any business with Political parties.

Politicians all decamp from one party to another and an example is one who decamped from PDP to APGA to LP after swearing for himself never to leave APGA.

Anywhere Ashiwaju goes I follow.

If he likes, let him decamp to NFF tomorrow, my vote would still be for him
best answer to all this political entities.. They are all the same in my dictionary.
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Nobleou(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2023
God punish ur generations....

All of u destroyed Nigeria
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by UnfairLife7(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2023
izonborn098:
Don't be emotional... you support pdp i support apc'' stop typing nonsense, they are all the same... You can't tell me what to do.. Don't quote me again..
show me where i support any politicians? I laugh at una in Swahili

Keep it up jare. Na we go suffer am

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Owopumpy: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2023
This one speech na true

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by godofuck231: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2023
FACT

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by tnerro1(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2023
Chai, I now miss those PDP years mennn!!!

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by greatman247(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2023
lailo:

Apc trying to chart a new course for the country kill you there! What new course? They rebranded corruption in a new form, stole all the available resources, dueling in the past and experts in passing blames instead to get to work.

Oil was $107 for some period in PDP era fine but currently oil is still high even though not up to $107, but at $80 what has Apc do differently? Instead they make things worse for the citizens. All the big companies have left the country, even all the doctors have left the country for greener pastures. Brain drain is the order of the day.

Dont you ever quote me with insults, if im hypocrites you must be an idiot and illiterate.

What makes Apc different from Pdp, are they special, No. In fact they are worse. You talked down about PDP era, but APC era did worst things. Was there no ASUU Strike during Buhari regime or was there no long que for fuel in Apc era too? What changed? They only brought more pains to Nigerians, and fake change. You talked about Kidnapping then and during Apc kidnapping and even banditry is the order of the day in Apc era....Every negativity during PDP was tripled in APC. Dont cry, all you APC stupid supporters support blindly and expect everyone to like what you like. I have mind of my own, i will never like what you like cos i have right to chose any path i like. You always expect people to have the same opinion as you, never. With a lot of evidence we all know PDP is corrupt but APC is worst.

You blindly said PDP era gave rise to Boko Haram and bomb being use on civilians shit was so worst during Apc time. Were you dead when Apc killed people in Lekki Toll Gate and tell lies about it to the world that nothing like that happens? Buhari was found of criticizing PDP on Boko Haram and the killing continues during his reign and he did little or nothing differently. He also sat in Abuja and watch innocent people get killed.

You talked about hospitals not fixed during PDP era, what happened in Apc era, your so called Buhari never fix the hospitals too, remember he flies out everytime he desired quality medical attention, were you dead during that period too? Common man, do not be a fool that supports useless politicians blindly and you never go source for finance to take care of yourself and your family. What makes me mad the more, the poor that have gained nothing from these useless politicians and parties come online to argue at every chance they get and leave the most important things craving attention in their lives unattended to while the useless politician continue to make more money.

I pity you, Tinubu does not even know you exit and Apc do not care about you either.

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by bluebay(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2023
izonborn098:
Na true or nor be true? Put sentiment aside sir
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by ruffhandu: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2023
in tilumbu's voice 'Thaf is vi truff, mean', meaning, that is the truth

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by sunnyprof: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2023
Falsehood to the highest order!

-they thought we have forgotten the the $Bilion Economy they created was just a bloated figure without production to back it up ....

-did you produce fuel or you were importing?'
-did you generate power or you were selling Nepa Assets?
-FDI was just portfolio investment papers or was there any manufacturing?
-Were you busy earning high crude money or you were investing in the oil ?
-did you leave debt of just $32bn only or not?
-Comapre this to Buhari Naira85Trillion ..... what is the difference to Dollar32bn sef?
-Which Infrastructure did you complete e.g. 2nd Niger bridge and East West road, NDDC Projects .... all failed
-Buhari kicked off and finish 2nd Niger Bridge, Paid East Wst road contractors and did 10km roads in all states

Bougous lies of PDP just doling out free money for no production, favouring idea men and political thugs and APC slow economy of little money and you only eat if you work hard ... which one is futuristic?

-PDP wasted an harvest, APC sent everyone back to basic Living without fanfare i.e. ended the PDP Jamboury parties and wining, long-throat people became angry

-Money laundry and rumour mongering versus belt tightening and bold conditioning ...... thats all so far!
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by keymatt(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2023
foleskay:
Its true. PDP hosted many world leaders in those days. I can remember that of Clinton and former Chinese president. Nta was awesome them,airing many important govt programs live.

Many Africa Union summit was held in abuja then,to the point Obasanjo became AU chairman. Damn. Many teachers also built houses during this era. Nothing like olosho in. Those days. Everybody was comfortable. The term olosho get into being in 2015 when APC got to power. Damn.. Its been very backward trend since.

How many world leaders did buhari host in his 8 years apart from those his brothers in chad and Niger. Tinubu is yet to even host any African leader not to talk of world leaders.
True talk my brother. The janjawee.d party APC took Nigeria 200 years backwards.
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by chima47(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2023
Yes, all thanks to useless APC. They have made us wish for anything else but them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Opens Middle-Level Fresh Food Agro Hub In Mushin / Ethnic Crisis Brewing Between Yoruba, Igbos In Akure / Stop Provoking Us, There Is No Oil Discovered In Lagos State - Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.