Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts (8439 Views)

Nigerians Won’t Live With Terrorism,Poverty For 40 Years – PDP Replies Sheriff / Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts / Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Sermwell(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
RapportNaija:
Shameless! Liars!
You're the shameless idiot who doesn't want to admit the truth!! Even a cursed child knows those were better days! A bag of rice was sold for 6k. A litre of fuel was #65

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Sermwell(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
Stop relating everything to tribe.. Do i look like a yoruba man..
I don't care who you are!! You're just a useless fellow who doesn't want to admit the truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by bukatyne(f): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Well, comparing with APC's performance so far, PDP has a point.

2 Likes

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by izonborn098(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
I love it like that...
Sermwell:

I don't care who you are!! You're just a useless fellow who doesn't want to admit the truth!
but why are u frustrated?

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Yankee101: 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
In the modern era yes

Apc is a disaster
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by YouandiAllofus: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
I nor blame una, Aapc made it look so

2 Likes

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Beverlyjean(f): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Factos
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by ghettochild(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Foolish APC dey give pdp mouth to talk

2 Likes

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by 18wheeler: 12:03am On Sep 01, 2023
And it’s their men that still port go APC run dem down put us in this situation. Let them continue to talk. We know what we know and feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Jlow2: 12:09am On Sep 01, 2023
Alqaeda people’s congress -apc
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by foleskay(m): 12:12am On Sep 01, 2023
Its true. PDP hosted many world leaders in those days. I can remember that of Clinton and former Chinese president. Nta was awesome them,airing many important govt programs live.

Many Africa Union summit was held in abuja then,to the point Obasanjo became AU chairman. Damn. Many teachers also built houses during this era. Nothing like olosho in. Those days. Everybody was comfortable. The term olosho get into being in 2015 when APC got to power. Damn.. Its been very backward trend since.

How many world leaders did buhari host in his 8 years apart from those his brothers in chad and Niger. Tinubu is yet to even host any African leader not to talk of world leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by colonelwealth(m): 12:12am On Sep 01, 2023
Bobloco:
…says APC squandered all progress made in in 8 years

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/our-16-years-in-power-were-nigerias-golden-years-pdp-boasts/amp/

True!
APC's end will be painful, disastrous and loud.
Wickedness will overrun their divious leaders& fans....this is true& certain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Samogloby: 12:26am On Sep 01, 2023
Let Nigerians judge which party represent peace and forward ever,and which party represent poverty and backwardness. It's true APC destroy Nigeria beyond redemption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Advancedman(m): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by ablejesus26(m): 12:50am On Sep 01, 2023
PDP was bad but I kept telling them that APC is not an option undecided

The foundational sponsoring thought to the birth of APC is to scuffle power from PDP,not to deliver the dividend of democracy.

APC is the greatest disaster that has ever happened to this Country.

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by fijihems: 1:06am On Sep 01, 2023
APC horrible leadership with their enthronement of nepotism, flagrant disregard for the rule of law, wasteful spending, arrogance, tribalism and impunity have made the PDP to look like saints, even though they were not.

2 Likes

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Benekkk: 2:25am On Sep 01, 2023
SMH! This should resonate with ignoramuses. Abi isn’t that what you assume all Nigerians to be?. Who laid the groundwork for this calamity of a nation to get to it’s present situation?
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by dododawa1: 2:46am On Sep 01, 2023
Same feather
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Cromagnon: 2:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Evestar200:
From the Military to PDP and APC all have hands in the destruction of this nation.

People under the military regime were mostly PDP members when PDP was in Power and Now Most APC members are former PDP members.

I laugh when I see people carrying parties and defending politicians like their life depends on it. Why defend people who destroyed the nations because they are from your tribe, party, or religion?

The best we can do as citizens is to commend when they do something right and criticize when they do something wrong.

The best citizens can do is recall, impeach and run for office. Criticism is a waste of time

But Nigerians will defend red as white and White as black because of tribal and religious sentiment.
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Hadeylex: 3:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Even if PDP had ruled for 30 years with the so-called corruption in the party, it would still have been better compared to the 8 years the APC has ruled the country.

The APC has, in short, unleashed hell on the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by akslink: 3:27am On Sep 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:
True

Those years were Nigeria's golden era

All the gains of those golden era have been eroded by the Janjaw**d party
golding era without nothing to show for it
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by CJStarz: 4:20am On Sep 01, 2023
I agree..... totally

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Ayosman1: 4:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Only Yoruba people who are already begging online will not agree. Wicked people who fought a good man Jonathan. You South West can never be our brother in the south south. PDP was years of enjoyment, today people are already dieing of hunger. We waiting for judiciary, latest 16th, we will take back our country. If is Atiku or Obi that enter things will be like this. People knows governance than this evil APC

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Ofunaofu: 4:31am On Sep 01, 2023
akslink:
golding era without nothing to show for it

No matter what, those were Nigeria's best years
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Goodvibes007: 4:33am On Sep 01, 2023
I made lots of money from PDP when GEJ was president. GEJ dey always share US dollars like no man's business.

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 4:35am On Sep 01, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hahahakikiki..

So what should we do now?

Is APC not the same as PDP?

Is PDP not the same as LP?

Is LP not the same as Accord Party?

I don't have any business with Political parties.

Politicians all decamp from one party to another and an example is one who decamped from PDP to APGA to LP after swearing for himself never to leave APGA.

Anywhere Ashiwaju goes I follow.

If he likes, let him decamp to NFF tomorrow, my vote would still be for him

Mugu
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by cococandy(f): 5:55am On Sep 01, 2023
It’s unfortunate that those bad 16 years are now being looked upon as good old times because of how exponentially horrible APC has been.

And make no mistake, the PDP criminals are also the APC hooligans. Changing party doesn’t automatically make you a better person. You just jumped ship onto what you presumed would be the more profitable ride.

3 Likes

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by WorldRichest: 6:05am On Sep 01, 2023
Oloriburuku people
Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Shikini: 6:08am On Sep 01, 2023
So true

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by otomatic(m): 6:10am On Sep 01, 2023
Confirmed. Uncommon years.

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Shikini: 6:20am On Sep 01, 2023
True true

1 Like

Re: Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts by Realguyman1(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Bobloco:
…says APC squandered all progress made in in 8 years

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/our-16-years-in-power-were-nigerias-golden-years-pdp-boasts/amp/
Which kind yeye golden era? But though sha, their years in government was a far better than this current nonsense apc we have now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Speech At The 66th Un General Assembly / Fulani Herdsmen Sent To Kill My Secretary - Modu Sheriff / Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.