Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Prayers For Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers For Children (150 Views)

Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Children by kpakpandoN(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Prayers For Children

1) Father, thank You for all the children in my family, church, community and around the world.

2) Father, as children will be returning to school this month, please provide for their parents and guardians. Please, make a way for all children that should be in school but are unable to go.

3) Father, please bless my children and all children around me with a sound mind, in Jesus’ name.

4) Father, please use my children and all children around me for Your glory.

5) Father, please keep all the children around me away from evil influences and keep drawing them closer to You, in Jesus’ name.

6) Father, please give all the children around me pure hearts. Let their hearts remain pure in You, in Jesus’ name.

7) Father, please put Your angels on guard over all the children around me.

cool Father, please let the blood of Jesus be a mark upon my children and all children around me, in Jesus’ name.

9) Father, please reveal Yourself to all the children around me, just as You reached out to Samuel at such a young age, in Jesus’ name.

10) Father, please help me and everyone who has influence over the children around me to lead them according to Your will, in Jesus’ name.

11) Father, please make all the children in my family, church and community light and salt to this world in, in Jesus’ name.

12) Your personal prayer point for all children around you.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

30 Dreams That Indicates Success Or Victory / EGBE Orun Second Initiation / The Greatest Sin Is Bringing Birthing A Child Into This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.