Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! (43248 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by gladdensir(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godsonkemz:
When a woman controls small power, she gets intoxicated. When a man marries a good wife things turn around for good. However, the evidence of marrying a bad wife is shown when things gets bad. He that finds a good woman obtains favour from the lord. He was doing well before you entered his life and his business started going down and you are enjoying his downfall because yours was rising.

She was even happy telling people about her husband's downfall

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by 7arrows: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
TyroneP:
You know all those stories you read online and you say, ‘eiyahh, stories that touch.” Hmm, my sister, that is my story, o!

This man, yes, I will refer to him as this man. When I met him years back, I was already working and driving a small car, you know those Picantos that flooded Lagos in those days? Yes, I was one of those who owned one. I was lucky to have landed a good job but aside from that, na sharp Ibo babe I be na, I know how to do market well.
I started a shuttle bus business on the side; for a church. I got my younger brother to run it for me. After about two years, we got another one; at this time, my husband and I had begun to court, he was doing business in Dubai then.
Then Dubai was a very hot destination for Nigerians and I honestly thought his business was doing good.

What was he doing? Buying and selling na? What else? All kinds of stuff; computer parts, female wears…stuff, sha!
Ok, when the matter got to the point of Marriage, he went to know my people in the village. They met with his, you know the rest how these things are, we had our Igba kwu and church. A few years later the kids began to come, we have five children!
Along the line, his business just began to crumble and this happens when you are fraudulent; you cannot sustain good business on fraud, you just can’t!

To be honest, I began to suspect he wasn’t doing genuine business shortly after we got married. He was dodgy about certain things, certain monies coming in, you know, I would ask him for certain papers and he was quite dodgy about them. I decided to mind my own business, after all he had been doing his thing before we met, so which one be my own?
I also knew I had to separate my business from him. I continued to use my maiden name in all my transactions on my own business.

Then he ran into customs wahala in Dubai, his goods were seized and that marked the end of things for him. Naturally as his wife, I encouraged him to be positive, I told him he had to get the right papers, organize his business in such a way that he would not raise red flags every time he passes through customs.
At that time, my job and businesses were thriving, I had five buses in my fleet, I had two schools and the church as clients; also, I had already bought a land from doing cooperative in my office.

Now, that land was bought with the mind that at least, I would be able to give my sons something to inherit. Land is a surer investment; transport business is good but buses always run down, break down, need fixing with you spending money…you get?
So, I first got a piece of land which I bought in my maiden name. That one became wahala for oga at home. He hala me tire, we had long quarrels. He wanted me to put his name on the papers for the land, me kwa, I refused, instead I put the name of my first son; we have three boys and two girls.

I then purchased a second land, again I used my second son’s name….I was just doing business as per say, e dey my blood and this job may not last. I wanted something to retire to as well; I am not the type of woman who waits for a man to provide everything for her and in a way, yes, I wanted to support my husband’s hustle, if he was unable to provide for us, would I fold my arms but no bi say make I kuku carry the load of provision for my head.

But even before the wahala of his business, I was paying school fees, rent, fueling our gen, paying house helps, lesson teacher, driver…Nne, I was Mrs Man in the house o!
Things got bad and my husband just became a degenerate!
You know, he would faff around and go to the club in the evening and come back at past 3am! Biko which kind wahala be dis?
So, I decided to help out, na, isn’t that what a good wife should do?
I swear, I regret it to date!

What did I do? I asked my brother, who I run the businesses with, I mean the one who manages the fleet of buses and over sees the new business we began, to allow my husband to join him, so at least he would have a sense of responsibility, instead of him parading night clubs like a male prostitute!
Abi? As he goes to clubs, no bi my money e dey go spend there?

Husband joined my brother and after a few weeks, na so so complain e dey complain; my brother did this, my brother did that, wahala every day… ol Gehl, I had to ask my brother to leave!
Because the quarrels were everyday and for my peace of mind, I just begged my brother, biko move to the other things we are doing; I asked him to focus fully on the nylon business we had just begun because all I heard every day was my husband complaining and my brother calling to tell me to tell my husband to back off!

Hummn. My sister like I told you, I still had my job and I had five children to raise, so my mind was most times not on the bus business or nylon business.
Then under my husband, who claimed he was helping me save cost that my brother was squandering, the buses would develop fault more often than before; yes, during my brother’s time, the buses too had problems, so it wasn’t a new thing for me.

The difference was that the cost of maintenance skyrocketed! My husband fired the old drivers and hired new ones then he would bring mechanics and his new drivers to me and they would complain about this and that and ask me to bring huge sums of money. At first, I would just sign the cheques for payment of these parts but after like six months, I began to document the things being repaired.
It was just on a hunch; I discovered I was being fleeced by the drivers and mechanics…they were fixing the same things they claimed had been fixed earlier.

Na every six months dem dey repair fuel pump? Gear box? Shocks?
I vexed, one day, I accused one of them of being a thief and cursed him and told him because of this thing he did to me God would punish him. Do you know what the man told me? He said, ‘Madam, na your husband dey do am, na hin tell us to increase price then he will pocket it!’
Nne, I shock but to be sincere, I no too shock because my brother had said the same thing months back.
The driver dropped the bus key and stopped working for us.
So, I had to call my brother, I told him and he told me some of the drivers had called him to tell him the same thing but that he didn’t want to ruin my marriage so he kept quiet after the first time he told me.

Chineke! I said which marriage? Marriage that I had been the one managing since the day we got married. I paid the rents, paid the hospital bills for delivery of all five children, paid the maids, the drivers, bought the land and…and yet he squanders what he gets on ashis at clubs! Abi you think I don’t know that he meets with ashis? Or is he meeting his aunties at the club?
Biko shift o!

I told my brother, enough is enough!
So, I am telling you the same, I no do again… to your tent o Israel!

Nigeria Series written and edited by Peju Akande and based on true stories

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/chai-my-husband-has-been-doing-me-yahoo-yahoo/

Shot him.
Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Michael5143: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nwanne mụ nwanyị we don hear ur own part of the story ngwa call ur hubby make en talk en own part then we go know how we go take conclude if na Yahoo, Gmail or E-mail en do you okay!

🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by popcykaylah(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
ukaface:

But isn’t it good to go for what’s best?
If your daughter have the options of a pauper and an obviously well to do man as her fiancé what will you advice her to do?
Excuse you ,my daughter can't marry a pauper cos I will take good care of her to be the woman who works hard to earn a living, not someone who's looking for another person to lift her our of poverty. When you are greedy you fall into the wrong hands. When their fathers fail they look for who to drain

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Weathered: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
TyroneP:
You know all those stories you read online and you say, ‘eiyahh, stories that touch.” Hmm, my sister, that is my story, o!

This man, yes, I will refer to him as this man. When I met him years back, I was already working and driving a small car, you know those Picantos that flooded Lagos in those days? Yes, I was one of those who owned one. I was lucky to have landed a good job but aside from that, na sharp Ibo babe I be na, I know how to do market well.
I started a shuttle bus business on the side; for a church. I got my younger brother to run it for me. After about two years, we got another one; at this time, my husband and I had begun to court, he was doing business in Dubai then.
Then Dubai was a very hot destination for Nigerians and I honestly thought his business was doing good.

What was he doing? Buying and selling na? What else? All kinds of stuff; computer parts, female wears…stuff, sha!
Ok, when the matter got to the point of Marriage, he went to know my people in the village. They met with his, you know the rest how these things are, we had our Igba kwu and church. A few years later the kids began to come, we have five children!
Along the line, his business just began to crumble and this happens when you are fraudulent; you cannot sustain good business on fraud, you just can’t!

To be honest, I began to suspect he wasn’t doing genuine business shortly after we got married. He was dodgy about certain things, certain monies coming in, you know, I would ask him for certain papers and he was quite dodgy about them. I decided to mind my own business, after all he had been doing his thing before we met, so which one be my own?
I also knew I had to separate my business from him. I continued to use my maiden name in all my transactions on my own business.

Then he ran into customs wahala in Dubai, his goods were seized and that marked the end of things for him. Naturally as his wife, I encouraged him to be positive, I told him he had to get the right papers, organize his business in such a way that he would not raise red flags every time he passes through customs.
At that time, my job and businesses were thriving, I had five buses in my fleet, I had two schools and the church as clients; also, I had already bought a land from doing cooperative in my office.

Now, that land was bought with the mind that at least, I would be able to give my sons something to inherit. Land is a surer investment; transport business is good but buses always run down, break down, need fixing with you spending money…you get?
So, I first got a piece of land which I bought in my maiden name. That one became wahala for oga at home. He hala me tire, we had long quarrels. He wanted me to put his name on the papers for the land, me kwa, I refused, instead I put the name of my first son; we have three boys and two girls.

I then purchased a second land, again I used my second son’s name….I was just doing business as per say, e dey my blood and this job may not last. I wanted something to retire to as well; I am not the type of woman who waits for a man to provide everything for her and in a way, yes, I wanted to support my husband’s hustle, if he was unable to provide for us, would I fold my arms but no bi say make I kuku carry the load of provision for my head.

But even before the wahala of his business, I was paying school fees, rent, fueling our gen, paying house helps, lesson teacher, driver…Nne, I was Mrs Man in the house o!
You know, he would faff around and go to the club in the evening and come back at past 3am! Biko which kind wahala be dis?

What did I do? I asked my brother, who I run the businesses with, I mean the one who manages the fleet of buses and over sees the new business we began, to allow my husband to join him, so at least he would have a sense of responsibility, instead of him parading night clubs like a male prostitute!

Husband joined my brother and after a few weeks, na so so complain e dey complain; my brother did this, my brother did that, wahala every day… ol Gehl, I had to ask my brother to leave!
Because the quarrels were everyday and for my peace of mind, I just begged my brother, biko move to the other things we are doing; I asked him to focus fully on the nylon business we had just begun because all I heard every day was my husband complaining and my brother calling to tell me to tell my husband to back off!

Hummn. My sister like I told you, I still had my job and I had five children to raise, so my mind was most times not on the bus business or nylon business.
Then under my husband, who claimed he was helping me save cost that my brother was squandering, the buses would develop fault more often than before; yes, during my brother’s time, the buses too had problems, so it wasn’t a new thing for me.

The difference was that the cost of maintenance skyrocketed! My husband fired the old drivers and hired new ones then he would bring mechanics and his new drivers to me and they would complain about this and that and ask me to bring huge sums of money. At first, I would just sign the cheques for payment of these parts but after like six months, I began to document the things being repaired.
It was just on a hunch; I discovered I was being fleeced by the drivers and mechanics…they were fixing the same things they claimed had been fixed earlier.

I vexed, one day, I accused one of them of being a thief and cursed him and told him because of this thing he did to me God would punish him. Do you know what the man told me? He said, ‘Madam, na your husband dey do am, na hin tell us to increase price then he will pocket it!’
Nne, I shock but to be sincere, I no too shock because my brother had said the same thing months back.
So, I had to call my brother, I told him and he told me some of the drivers had called him to tell him the same thing but that he didn’t want to ruin my marriage so he kept quiet after the first time he told me.

Chineke! I said which marriage? Marriage that I had been the one managing since the day we got married. I paid the rents, paid the hospital bills for delivery of all five children, paid the maids, the drivers, bought the land and…and yet he squanders what he gets on ashis at clubs! Abi you think I don’t know that he meets with ashis? Or is he meeting his aunties at the club?
Biko shift o!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/chai-my-husband-has-been-doing-me-yahoo-yahoo/
you dey buy land in your maiden name even when you're married. Igbo woman. Why can't you just tell us that you were just looking for a legalised sperm donor?

At least your husband didn't cheat on you before you decided to buy family land in your name.

Be very prayerful your own people don't disinherit your sons from your property when you die.
Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by correctguy101(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
AmigoDeDon:
Sue him

That'll be a total waste of time.

Bye bye, safe journey is the best to maintain your peace and if he no gree go...

Hahahaha

Na to use olopa threaten am to sign away his right to breathe anytime you pass.. cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
elujah1:
Yahoo husband yet you had five kids with him, you saw abroad man and married, carry your cross
Love is blind.Na when Dem marry problem go start.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Jagabanofafrica: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
When a man is facing financial or business challenges and his wife is doing well. The man becomes useless to the wife.

Before he married you , he was doing well but after marry u things changed negatively for him.

Oooo God any woman that will change my life from doing good to bad should not come way ooo LORD.

Madam , face ur husband and support him, don't allow those that are yet to marry advice you.

No perfect marriage and stop reporting ur husband to ur brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Myer(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
BigJoe19:
It's very obvious you are a talkative, the way you just kept on writing unnecessary things showed it, some men are really trying. You provide but you are a big baggage of trouble.

She obviously isn't the problem here.
And I'm sure she's only mentioning all this now because of the situation.

The challenge however is that she did not confront the whole situation before marriage.

If this is truly based on true life experiences, I pray she goes to meet a marriage counsellor and they should walk them through the correct measures.
The husband is obviously not born again and she needs to re-dedicate her life.

They both have work to do to salvage their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by meum: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
damoobaba:

So many ladies enjoying and even squandering men's money, the men are not saying anything.
They’ll ask you “aren’t men supposed to take care of women?” It’s usually the entitlement that surprises me.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Justkatty(f): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Life happens...that's why one needs to be extra careful when it comes to choice making especially a life time thing.
Some Men/Women are destiny destroyer.

God go help us.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by kazyhm(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
If we talk now, they'll say it's victim blaming...

Abroad man and Igbo gals........

Those times you were looking down on your fellow gals dating local men......you no tell us.
Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Bluntemperor: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Biko, you tried,as a Woman but the red flag was there before you said 'yes' and this man really hang in there,on your simplicity!
- Why don't you do your verification very well before the Marriage, even before Sleeping together -on who he is truly?
-what he does, confirm his Office address and the true nature of Job/ Work?
You don't need to announce when you are carrying out your investigations on him! Afterall, Marriage is about Life - journey and Compatibility!
-Why do our women falls on this same ' love without backgrounds checking ' all the time?
-There are so many ' Single Women ' in this Society today- raising the Children all- alone, just because one Yahoo Boy capitalized on their weaknesses as a 'woman' ?
-The rate of ' Single Women -Syndrome in today's Society- even Abroad- is just too alarming in a Marriage Circles!
Thank God ,you have your works that fetches you good incomes and I can assures you ,he will later look for those beutiful Children as time goes and I can tell you about 20 -Stories of similar Marriage Palaver that 'this Men' failed woefully,as they don't want to be responsible but just to have Children and the Woman carried the burden !
But most of our women are carried away by Fine Face or deceptive Spirit in a Man!
Please, return your Brother and try to build more confidence in him for him to sustain the business and pay your brother well and assured him that -two of you, even before your so called husband came,two of you have been building a good team and you can still do it again!
That man' Yahoo husband',was using tricks and Falsehoods, to collect all the Money from the Drivers because he was the real demon sucking the business dry!
Such men are everywhere but later regret in life,if they failed to repent!
Terrible and Shameful Indeed
It is Well with you Daughter of Zion!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Trustmea: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
foleskay:
undecided
Yahoo yahoo indeed. I hope ur husband is not among the yahoo boys in my compound. Those guys fckk a minimum of 12 girls everyday. They've camped about 5 poly girls insise home since yesterday night fa. What a crazy world! Three boys camping 5 girls inside a flat. Naija which way undecided
Sometimes I just wonder if this guy's are fucking them for free or just pay at service because I wonder why someone will Bleep 12 girls every day without breaking the bank. Maybe they are cheap girls though

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by ukaface(f): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
popcykaylah:

Excuse you ,my daughter can't marry a pauper cos I will take good care of her to be the woman who works hard to earn a living, not someone who's looking for another person to lift her our of poverty. When you are greedy you fall into the wrong hands. When their fathers fail they look for who to drain
so quick to be defensive over the word ‘ pauper’
This lady obviously before marriage was doing well for herself
Same way you want your daughter to have the best of man in terms of wealth is just same way this woman married a well to do man who must have approached her. Don’t be too quick to assume women marrying a well to do man did so under greed.

Happy Sunday

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Quebec91(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
cheesy
sleek214:
You can do him, Gmail Gmail
Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Nursepepeye(f): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
MTCLimited:
This is pathetically pathetic to say the least. shocked

Nne I feel for you. Just focus on your well-being and that of your kids. There's definitely light at the end of the tunnel for an industrious woman like you.

Thinking of seeking greener pastures abroad ? Contact us now on how you can ace your IELTS in your forthcoming exams and give your kids the best life possible. Contacts available in our signature below : Calls/WhatsApp.

Cheers !!!
she has 5kids, no need to dupe her and cause her another pain of traveling Scam, shift
Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
blesdman:

Honestly women matter with money tire me. They can help u spend ur money Wella but theirs no go area
Very selfish woman. I am bery sure if her husband is as selfish as she is, they both would have gone their separate ways.
Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Gokuuu(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Me I don't pity women with their marriage issues.
They will open eye and marry nonsense afterwards they come and complain

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by HRMK: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
were you doing these out of love or ignorance?it must be the latter!run away from him!i could see your life is in danger!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Advancedman(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
TyroneP:

Biko shift o!

What was he doing? Buying and selling na? What else? All kinds of stuff; computer parts, female wears…stuff

This was where I wanted to quit reading immediately i spotted @bold.
Secondly 5 Children a total off put for me.
Enjoy your life.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by rickleye: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
TyroneP:

Biko shift o!

You got good Peju with the last sentence. I should have know man it was too good to be real.
But I’ll buy the book 😉
Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by occfx: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
TyroneP:

Biko shift o!

Madam hear say guy man dey Dubai rush go marry am in order to upgrade but waiting she ordered no be waiting she got now she is claiming victim, fear this gender. She wanted to yahoo the guy if at all she didn't initially now the guy come dey yahoo back she come dey vex. Nonesense and ingredients. You no see Nigerian man marry na Atiku you dey find.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Majesty7: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
TyroneP:
You know all those stories you read online and you

Lost internet along the line. You are not really ready for marriage. A marriage you already had your reservations since the beginning? A man you never saw as your husband nor happy to use his name? Please many problems in the land already. Try sort yourself out and go to bed
Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by GoodRocks: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
BigJoe19:
It's very obvious you are a talkative, the way you just kept on writing unnecessary things showed it, some men are really trying. You provide but you are a big baggage of trouble.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. I even had to skipped the whole story to get her actual point. The woman is a complete talkative. This one can even gossip about her husband to people outside. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by FireUpNow(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hahaha madam e be like say you be akagum so your husband have device a means to dey collect. Anyway you can start your own Hotmail Hotmail on himchange mechanic or tell your brother to be going to another mechanic workshop to fix any problem. I don't like he is doing to you.
Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by Trustedpronet: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Based on your write-up YOU never loved the man in the first place. How can you ask your husband to join your brother in the business
your brother worked hard to grow over years and you are expecting your brother to sleep without raising dust. Why didn't you tell your husband to go and manage the new business if you really want Peace. Madam you just created a means to dislugbe this man from your life because you are financially stable. We know your types in the UK and here Naija too..you are the real yahoo here.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by bukatyne(f): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
BigJoe19:

Nna, gbe enu e sonu!

Onisokuso.
Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
nick50:
you married a man you don't know his source of income because he I dubai based big boy so after squandering his money with him wen its turn to squander ur own money u started complaining..wen u guys were balling u never told him that fraud never pays na now u get sense..well let me tell u d truth I am very sure u won't escape carma cos his criminal blood will manifest in his children whether u like it or not one of his sons will take after him

Squandering his money?

Someone who had multiple businesses according to the story.

Do some of you read the back of your phones?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by bukatyne(f): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Trustedpronet:
Based on your write-up YOU never loved the man in the first place. How can you ask your husband to join your brother in the business
your brother worked hard to grow over years and you are expecting your brother to sleep without raising dust. Why didn't you tell your husband to go and manage the new business if you really want Peace. Madam you just created a means to dislugbe this man from your life because you are financially stable. We know your types in the UK and here Naija too..you are the real yahoo here.

She never loved the man, is that so? cheesy

Yet she chased her brother from the major business he managed for decades when the husband kept complaining.

Tell us more grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! by bukatyne(f): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
@OP:

Interesting story.

According to madam, she found out oga's ways were not straight after marriage 🤔

As always, my ask is what was the courtship for?

Then you went ahead to have five kids for him; shows you nor get plan for yourself and you were fully invested in the marriage.

Then you decided that your fraudulent husband should join your brother in the business you have built over the years; it shows you like vawlence abi how do you change the winning formula of your brother manning your joint businesses alone?

Since your husband likes dorime without working for it, place him on a monthly salary.

Abi, nobi eternal love make you born five children for yahoo yahoo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On My Husband Leaving Us / Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.