Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria (4744 Views)

Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Omoawoke2(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
Uyomiya:

Ok

, yari how far

I at asking you what you can do about it?

Don’t call any names.
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Kennyswag: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You are lamenting..
You are crying
You are ranting
You are excessively worthless.

Shamelessy coward...\

You didnt fight a war, but you lost your home in ILORIN. grin

The same women are better than worthless "olosho" you call mothers, that your fathers use "magun" to hold down.

Go and ask questions, how IGBOs massacred worthless agberos, that think, being rugged is by ranting and shouting. The IGBOs killed 4 agberos...come and revenge grin

You need to face brutality.... cool

my comment pain am well grin

you don't even know how to banter. go and call your other cursed tribesmen for me, you no reach
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by AfonjaEmir: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
E pain am wellu wellu grin grin grin grin grin

See mugu, wan discharge .. cheesy

We slaughter your superiors , let alone a worthless pig like you. cool

Kennyswag:
my comment pain am well grin

you don't even know how to banter. go and call your other cursed tribesmen for me, you no reach

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Tochi3(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Krugisback:
Yorubas and northerners are responsible for the backwardness of this country
apt
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by AfonjaEmir: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Worthless people from a region of ranting failures who are bigots and are without honour cool
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by securitywatch50: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
same igbos that are the slaves of Nigeria..

same igbos that we told to their faces that they won't be allowed to vote in Lagos, and it HAPPENED grin

same igbos that will never be president of Nigeria..

same igbos that are marginalized and there is nothing they can do about it.

La-la it's your turn to do the needful front page material.

same igbos that are denied federal projects in their region and there is nothing they can do about it...

don't ever mention igbos and superior again till you die..

useless dot in circle tribe grin cheesy
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Ofunaofu: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2023
gidgiddy:
When I remember that fuel was once N65..........

I weep and I ask... where did we go wrong
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You are writing an epistle for people you care less about?

You are definitely a daft Yoruba low lifer.

IGBOs have shown capacity for excellence and growth. you should be ashamed competing with a tribe that fought a serious WAR, while your worthless parents and elders were busy shouting 1 Nigeria as traitors and parasites.

Your tribe is at ASO ROCK, you are still shouting IGBOs up and dan , while they are buying your fathers graves and lands. They are constantly shyting and pissing on your wortrthless grandparents...spits cool

Upper cut

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
securitywatch50:
same igbos that are the slaves of Nigeria..

same igbos that we told to their faces that they won't be allowed to vote in Lagos, and it HAPPENED grin

same igbos that will never be president of Nigeria..

same igbos that are marginalized and there is nothing they can do about it.

La-la it's your turn to do the needful front page material.

same igbos that are denied federal projects in their region and there is nothing they can do about it...

don't ever mention igbos and superior again till you die..

useless dot in circle tribe grin cheesy

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Fejoku: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Krugisback:
Other ethnic groups have just found that out. Watch and see what happens very soon.
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
timiofede1:

Is this you admitting that Lagos indeed belongs to the great Igbos by right of conquest? This slimy shape-shifting ewedu mentality is why your fulani masters placed an everlasting fatwa on you to never sight moon or lead prayers, treacherous ewedu s3cond class moslems always shifting goalpost, oponu omo ode.

Exactly Sir, and recent findings made by some Oluwoles in Yoruba land tells the past 3 Lagos governors are all Igbos who beared Yoruba names few months to Election and GBV was rejected cuz he made an allegiance to recover Lagos from the grip of Ibos.

Sincerely, alot shocking discoveries have been made that made me understand and agree for a sure the #OccupyNigeria protest in Lagos against Jonathan was Orchestrated by Igbos, many Yorubas were against the protest but had to give in at the dying minutes lest Igbos chase them away from Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
arantess:
Shut your gob
Useless propaganda don't work no more The facts are laid bare for all to see You lots are despicable things
I'm saying the truth Sir
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Antivirus92:
so today because it suits your narratives now, Igbo are majority in lagos right?

Tomorrow, another tunde will swear by oduduwas grave that there are more northerners and calabar people in lagos than igbos just that they don't make noise.

Yorubas are very unstable set of people

Sincerely Sir, alot shocking discoveries have been made that
made me understand and agree for a sure the
#OccupyNigeria protest in Lagos against Jonathan was
Orchestrated by Igbos, many Yorubas were against the
protest but had to give in at the dying minutes lest Igbos
chase them away from Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Kennyswag: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
E pain am wellu wellu grin grin grin grin grin
See mugu, wan discharge .. cheesy
We slaughter your superiors , let alone a worthless pig like you. cool
you are boring
like i said, go call your other stupid igbo brothers to come
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kennyswag:
you are boring

like i said, go call your other stupid igbo brothers to come

It's good to chance topics it's not something new

Your father always does so when your mother asks who funke is
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Akaegwu(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Krugisback:
On point
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Akaegwu:
On point

I am just happy for the internet.

Do you know they would have hidden this too?
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by owem19(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
On point
Krugisback:
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Kennyswag: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Uyomiya:

It's good to chance topics it's not something new

Your father always does so when your mother asks who funke is
read the rubbish you typed and see if it makes sense to you
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Emetex22(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

Brothers You and I know for sure, there are larger populations of Ibos in Lagos than any other tribe and that includes Yorubas. I have every reason to doubt that protest against Jonathan was orchestrated by Yorubas. If not why was there silence in Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti?? Why was the protest only massive in Ibo filled Lagos?? Ibos plotted and caused Jonathan's downfall not Yorubas
So u agree Igbos controll Lagos when it suits ur narrative πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜†, chai, side effects of ewedu and agbado πŸ˜† 🀣

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
Emetex22:

So u agree Igbos controll Lagos when it suits ur narrative πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜†, chai, side effects of ewedu and agbado πŸ˜† 🀣

Phahahahahaha very unstable lunatics

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Buharidgeneral: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
Did BATS stop masses from protesting against it's subsidy ?No!
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Error401: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
Who spareheaded the protest? your guess is as good as mine.
No matter the population of Lagos, Igbos can not be more than Indigenes and south westerners in Lagos. All sounth western states indigenes resides in lagos hence your assumption is null and void.
Offpointng:

Brothers You and I know for sure, there are larger populations of Ibos in Lagos than any other tribe and that includes Yorubas. I have every reason to doubt that protest against Jonathan was orchestrated by Yorubas. If not why was there silence in Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti?? Why was the protest only massive in Ibo filled Lagos?? Ibos plotted and caused Jonathan's downfall not Yorubas
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Error401:
Who spareheaded the protest? your guess is as good as mine.
No matter the population of Lagos, Igbos can not be more than Indigenes and south westerners in Lagos. All sounth western states indigenes resides in lagos hence your assumption is null and void.

No need to explain to the calf
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by JOemmy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

Who were the leaders of the protests? How many prominent igbo person did u saw during the protest? Keep deceiving urself.
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by tunde1200(m): 12:38am On Sep 02, 2023
Krugisback:

And Igbos are responsible for destruction?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How True Is This Picture About The West (PHOTO) / Press Release: Gov. Donald Duke Withdraws From The Presidential Race / Some Funny Political Cartoons From The Stables Of Asukwo Eb,enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.