Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria (4743 Views)

Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Igbos are not more than Yorubas in Lagos.

Lmao bro. You tell a f**l what he wants to hear so they can continue to wallow in derision

Just leave these people for me grin grin
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

Tinubu was used actually. Take for instance Rivers state housing a large number of Igbos, if there would be any uprising against the government of the state, Ikwere people who be used. Igbos the orchestrator would practically be the financier and that was literally what happened in the OccupyNigeria protest.

Ibo used most of Yoruba politicians, celebrities and moguls against Jonathan and honestly, it's painful we still take the blame for it till dats

Okay Bola Ahmed Tinubu was used by Ibos to trauncate the administration of a sitting president.

Just like he was used by the igbos during Abacha and the nadeco time too abi.

Hahahaha

Helinues, yarimo come and carry your denial offspring

14 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2023
olisaEze:
Shame on the people of the SW! Nigeria is were it is today because of their petty greed for power. This is not tribalism, it’s a fact that has been carefully preserved for all eternity by the internet! grin

Thank God for the internet.

Maybe covered up cowardice during the 80s and 70s looking for who to blame

6 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Isobug: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

Brothers You and I know for sure, there are larger populations of Ibos in Lagos than any other tribe and that includes Yorubas. I have every reason to doubt that protest against Jonathan was orchestrated by Yorubas. If not why was there silence in Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti?? Why was the protest only massive in Ibo filled Lagos?? Ibos plotted and caused Jonathan's downfall not Yorubas
Conman .....do you need to hack my comment and edit it to make your point?
Counter it if you have an otherwise opinion and not hack my comment.
Selfish, self-centered set of people

6 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Uyomiya:

Okay Bola Ahmed Tinubu was used by Ibos to trauncate the administration of a sitting president.

Hahahaha

I know the truth is bitter and you wouldn't want to believe but it doesn't change the truth
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by goodnessme1(f): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

I'm not being double mouthed here Ma. Northerners were the one that termed Jonathan Igbo president not Yorubas. you can see where the problem is coming from now?? and this is the same false accusations I'm trying to clarify.

There was no protest in the East same way there was no protest in Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Ekiti only the Ibo filled Lagos had protest
Stop lying to yourself.

You Yorubas have formed the habits of blaming Northerners for misdeeds but change mouth when it time to boost.

Who are those that boosted to send Jonathan parking and made buhari president

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by successmatters(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2023
As long as my "brother" is rhe president, we can endure the suffering grin

We are doomed by tribalism in that country.

12 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2023
Isobug:

Conman .....do you need to hack my comment and edit it to make your point?
Counter it if you have an otherwise opinion and not hack my comment.
Selfish, self-centered set of people

I did not hack your comment sir, just spilling out the truth to you so y'all dont keep living with the illusion of propaganda. Yorubas have always loved the Ibos and no force will ever change it
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

Tinubu was used actually. Take for instance Rivers state housing a large number of Igbos, if there would be any uprising against the government of the state, Ikwere people who be used. Igbos the orchestrator would practically be the financier and that was literally what happened in the OccupyNigeria protest.

Ibo used most of Yoruba politicians, celebrities and moguls against Jonathan and honestly, it's painful we still take the blame for it till dats

You're yarning off point mate!

10 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

I know the truth is bitter and you wouldn't want to believe but it doesn't change the truth

The floor is all yours for denial sir .

I hope ibos sponsored Ronu chanters also

6 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by goodnessme1(f): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Uyomiya:

Hahahaha

Double mouth people grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
goodnessme1:
Stop lying to yourself.

You Yorubas have formed the habits of blaming Northerners for misdeeds but change mouth when it time to boost.

Who are those that boosted to send Jonathan parking and made buhari president

It still the Northerners Ma. I remember Northerners rejoicing so much many of them even died in the process. I mean drinking mud waters, riding bikes with one foot, climbing tall poles and the likes, I mean who does that
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
goodnessme1:
Double mouth people grin grin

I wonder if na inheritance abi them born them like that

Pahahahahahahahaa
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by goodnessme1(f): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
Uyomiya:

Time to claim Igbos did that is coming.

West are Double mouth pe?ople

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
Uyomiya:

So what will you say bout me that supported Obi financial, time and material wise??
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

So what will you say bout me that supported Obi financial, time and material wise??

Did ibos spear head he Ronu chanting?

Or the our lagos not your Lagos protests?

Answer

10 marks

3 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

You're yarning off point mate!
But it doesn't change the truth, does it??
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
goodnessme1:
Time to claim Igbos did that is coming.

West are Double mouth pe?ople

Pahahahahahahahaa

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by successmatters(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

I will say you tried if that's true, but continue to support the truth.

2 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
This is pure evil

6 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Uyomiya:

Did ibos spear head he Ronu chanting?

Or the our lagos not your Lagos protests?

Answer

10 marks

The Ronu chant was headed by just 3 market women, 3 market women cant speak for a whole tribe

The Our Lagos not your Lagos protest was actually done by the Ibos against the Yorubas during the governorship election cuz the candidate was an Ibo guy
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

The Ronu chant was headed by just 3 market women, 3 market women cant speak for a whole tribe

The Our Lagos not your Lagos protest was actually done by the Ibos against the Yorubas during the governorship election cuz the candidate was an Ibo guy

Ahhhhhhhh

Ok you are correct

Helinues oo you dey see your pikin?

Nice parenting

Pahahahahahahahaa

4 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
successmatters:

You dey believe gaslighting unstable person

Pahahahaha ok

2 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
successmatters:

But would you mind to know by just knowing my Tribe at all? You all categories all Yorubas the same forgetting Obi floored every presidential candidate in the University of Ibadan by 80% leaving Tinubu and Atiku to share the rest 20%. a school containing 40k students of both regular and DLC folks

Did you guys even ever considered that??
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
Uyomiya:

Ahhhhhhhh
Ok you are correct
Helinues oo you dey see your pikin?
Nice parenting
Pahahahahahahahaa
Sir you have to believe me
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

But would you mind to know by just knowing my Tribe at all? You all categories all Yorubas the same forgetting Obi floored every presidential candidate in the University of Ibadan by 80% leaving Tinubu and Atiku to share the rest 20%. a school containing 40k students of both regular and DLC folks

Did you guys even ever considered that??

Ibos are your problem that is what you were taught I want you to share the same idea to your children.

It keeps the clock ticking while internet saves history for enternity.

Pahahahahahahahaa

2 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

Sir you have to believe me

Ok
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Uyomiya:

Ok
Thank you sir
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by goodnessme1(f): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

It still the Northerners Ma. I remember Northerners rejoicing so much many of them even died in the process. I mean drinking mud waters, riding bikes with one foot, climbing tall poles and the likes, I mean who does that
Emilokan

You go explain tire because evidence full.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GAh_3H_y_A

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Uyomiya:

Ibos are your problem that is what you were taught I want you to share the same idea to your children.

It keeps the clock ticking while internet saves history for enternity.

Pahahahahahahahaa

I don't understand
Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Uyomiya: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

Thank you sir

Anything to make you happy is welcome by me .

It does not change the fact that another protest will happen and your arses will be blown thank God for the internet

2 Likes

Re: This Happened In Ojota South West Nigeria by Offpointng: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
goodnessme1:
Emilokan

You go explain tire because evidence full.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GAh_3H_y_A
??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caught Red-handed: Mr. Macaroni Unmasks Chief Of Staff's Social Media Hypocrisy / Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri And Azikiwe Roads In Aba. / We Should Decriminalise Homosexuality In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.