Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (45346 Views)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by HeWrites(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
The 43-year-old Islamic cleric, Abdulsalam Salaudeen, who was arrested by the Lagos state police command for allegedly raping a five-year-old Arabic schoolgirl, says his enemies made him commit the crime, IgbereTv News reports.

Recall that Salaudeen was on December 28th 2018, caught on camera having anal sex with a 5-year-old girl that was attending his Arabic classes on Awoyemi Street, Igando Road.

Speaking to newsmen, Saludeen who is a father of five, buried his head in shame as he recounted how he fought with the devil before sexually assaulting the little girl

“It is the work of the devil. I have been living in Lagos for 25 years. I have a wife and five children. My wife and three of the children live with me. My wife does not deny me of sex. The girl was brought for Arabic class about five months ago. On that day, I asked her to go and sweep a section of the class. The place was separated by a wall and I followed her. I asked her to stand on a bench and face the wall. I rolled up her skirts and removed her panties. As I wanted to penetrate her from the anus, I said ‘aausubillahi, aausubillahi (God forbid)’. It was the devil that pushed me to it. My penis only grazed her private parts.

“While I was living in Ikotun, I was accused of raping one of the children attending my class. But I did not rape the girl. She needed a uniform we used in the class and I took her to a tailor to take her measurements. I have been battling with spiritual wars since then. My enemies are many and they have been casting spells on me. I relocated to Igando and started a new Arabic class.” he said

Salaudeen would be charged to court soon, IgbereTv News report.

http://igberetvnews.com/513745/i-was-under-enemies-spell-cleric-who-rp3d-5-year-old-girl-in-lagos-says/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Oweku: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Stupid man angry undecided

Remove his testis and barbecue it for him to eat.. angry

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by softwerk(f): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
My enemies are many and they have been casting spells on me. I relocated to Igando and started a new Arabic class.” he said grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Jayslicky: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Don't worry, the same devil will still use the police to break your balls.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by gabazin080(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
As I was growing up,sleeping naked at night was fun until a mouse gave me a Mouth Gig.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by sukerefakere(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Religion of piss...
Na their way...na normal thing for them... undecided undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Omeokachie: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
He is probably a BMC or a member of MURIC.

Why charge him to court? Apply his sharia law on him ASAP.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
shocked

The girl was brought for Arabic class about five months ago. On that day, I asked her to go and sweep a section of the class. The place was separated by a wall and I followed her. I asked her to stand on a bench and face the wall. I rolled up her skirts and removed her panties. As I wanted to penetrate her from the anus, I said ‘aausubillahi, aausubillahi (God forbid)’. It was the devil that pushed me to it. My joystick only grazed her private parts.
Can you imagine?

But, that's BTW;

Na for you to be grazing in a well iron bar'd room for a very long time remain for you now, but, before that Faya Need To Thunder You Seriously. Anuofa

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by dokyOloye: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Islam and underage pant sef.
He's just following the footsteps of their prophet who married Aisha at 6 and started kpanshing her at 9.
Same way d same prophet fought,killed,raped and enslaved ppl all thru his adult life yet they will claim boko haram and ISIS do not represent islam,even though Shekau and Al Baghdadi quote appropriate verses of the Quran to back up their acts.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Delivar(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
"How I removed her panties"

What sort of stupid title is that? Why would anyone want to know how pants were removed and of what use is the information?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Bossontop(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
undecided
And why tha fück is this asshóle still alive??

[img]https://media1./images/a0637efd1aa7a8c3791ca6b1a1793b97/tenor.gif?itemid=13007153[/img]

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by kennosklint(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Dirty muslims, wasteful religion

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Pedophile! angry

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Shamsointegrity(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Now I know mentally deranged people like Liliyan... How come u blame the act on all Muslims... Get sense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nobody should touch that man.

Buhari did samething to aisha.

7 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Yewandequeen(f): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Some peeps are devil himself

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Jonadull: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oloriburuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by gabazin080(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
the alfa is an idiot.

Some of you have been single for too long, the only time you hear the word "boo" is when u fart..may ua story change in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Shamsointegrity(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
Is the 4wives given to them and 7virgins promised to them in heaven by Allah not enough?? undecided

Yoruba Muslims are our problem in this country!!
.... U need sense

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by weyreypey: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Pantless sinaj comes to mind

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Shamsointegrity(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
kennosklint:
Dirty muslims, wasteful religion
..... U NEED Enough SENSE COS UR BRAIN AIN'T WORKING

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by MrAJQ(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
End of time Alfa
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
If this is what Muslims support then it's not a religion to me

Kill the man straight undecided

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by kindlyStfu: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
ndi head slammers

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by chloride6: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
Useless enemies

grin
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Shamsointegrity(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
If this is what Muslims support then it's not a religion to me

Kill the man straight undecided
..... And where in his statement is Muslim supporting these trash he did.... He can be killed as uve Said but dats not what Islam preaches.. Guess u know the Muslim u don't know Islam

7 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Necksonnel: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Konji wan kill Alfa. All this religion of piss and sh*t. It's normal for them nah

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend / Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Kess Billions, Nigerian Suspected Robber Declared Wanted By Police In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.