Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How many streams of income do you have? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How many streams of income do you have? (4813 Views)

Additional Streams Of Income / How Many Streams Of Income Do You Have? / What Percentage Of Your Monthly Income Do You Save? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How many streams of income do you have? by vander74: 2:02pm On May 28, 2010
it is dangerous to have just one or two sources of income. if anything goes wrong you cant fall back to any other means of income. i think it is advisable to have multiple streams of income in case of necessity. i can suggest one for you if are interested in it. you can give it a trial. check the link below for more infomation

http://www.traffic2-0.com/steve
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by hectorswag(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2010
shocked
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by nellyyme: 6:04pm On May 28, 2010
Hi all, no matter what you are being paid, you cannot be as rich as your employer, personally, I work and also a memeber of one or two network business ( not the one you will buy product and sell oh) and now I dont depend on my salary, I dont even long to wait for my salary because income from all angles, Thanks to Network business (NM) is real, they pay, infact in the next 5-10 yrs I will be thinking of resigning from any job I am doing, rest or start up any business and enjoy the wealth that I have build, which I am building now. network business is good, we have so many living testimonies
cheers all
NB: Need informatormation on how to pertake in this network business pls send me a mail (nellyslink@yahoo.com) why not join a pretige and hard wording team and enjoy multiple streams income.
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by Bertolas(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2010
U can go into geniue investment, cos u can not be avaliable to be doing many jobs at a time
But u can invest ur money, while u sleep at home and earn money at the end of the month

For now i have good information for on a genuinue investment dat can give u upto 200% of ur investment monthly.

At least i ve 6 sources of income
I earn Income from my private business
I do part time business aside my reugular business
I earn from trading Stocks
I have monthly invest as well plus 2 others

Thanks

Albert
call 08063836875
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by RWorld: 11:50am On May 29, 2010
I have 3; the first is part time JOB which is phasing out right now;
The second is my registered business at http://www.rehobothworld.com, and
The third is my investment in WorldVentures.

Having said that, I believe that the only income that guarantees real freedom is Residual. If it were possible to have 100 jobs, all paying fantastic salaries, you would discover that you still do not have freedom. Some businesses suck! and any business that constantly takes you away from your family for a long time is not the best. Let us learn to work smart.

Nkem
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by markygreen: 3:32pm On May 29, 2010
facing the world of employment is really a pain, me, after my graduate, one job is not enough to sustain my everyday needs (even Im not that high lifestyle person). I need 16 hours to work to call my self as a happy person in terms of financial status.
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by frdolaclub(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2010
For me,

I design website (which I have created a DVD) for intending learners. I trade forex and internet marketing. I posted my Google Adsense earnings couple of days ago on my facebook account to convince the doubting thomases.

Here is my blog www.freedollarclub.com/blog. you see all the things I do there.

We all must strive for financial freedom. Make your money work for you and the other way round. Buy assets and not liabilities,
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by RWorld: 3:30pm On May 31, 2010
@We all must strive for financial freedom

Hey Samy, it was good to know what you are doing. I would like to discuss areas of mutual interest.
Could you get in touch as I did not find a link on your website to contact you.

Rehoboth World
http://www.rehobothworld.com

1 Like

Re: How many streams of income do you have? by hectorswag(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2010
hmmm sad
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by hectorswag(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2010
tefund:

i have created 6 income stream online which have helped me quit my day job
can you pls state them here, and how you went about starting up each of them, and how much it costs, both in time and money undecided
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by hectorswag(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2010
smiley
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by stteddy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2010
the best advice is not just 2 but 3 or 4 cos this days things are really going down so do the best you can do
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by frdolaclub(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2010
To me,

It is not really reliable to put all your eggs in one basket.

I trade forex, design website and Internet Marketing (Blogging/Domain Parking) It is really cool to make money through Google Adsense everyday. Visit my blog for details - http://freedollarclub.com/blog

Will be glad to hear from you and get you started.
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by brosd2: 1:45am On Jun 06, 2010
I shall ask you to add forex trading also.Visit:www.forexshot..com.
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by queenesthr(f): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2010
Ground Breaking Business Opportunity - additional stream of income, improve your lifestyle

contact queenesther227@yahoo.com for details.
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by TheBuilder: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2010
Get additional income source. Register with Manaconnect on www.manaconnect.com or call 0805 444 9191
Members call it manaconnect reloaded, simplified!
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2010
Well, this is the first time I ever posted on this section.

Anyway, I am still a student but I am good at Speaking and Writing. I have natural aptitude for touching the voices of people and tutoring with English Language.

Presently, I engage adult persons in private tutorials, advise them to go to school (part-time) and close myself with them so that they keep bearing the fire.

I am having testimonies already. In addition, I have created a group, VISION ACHIEVERS FORUM (VISIONITES) and I use my token to help Students stay their focus on Academics.

I have therefore decided to go back to school to read English Language and continue this.

For me, money isn't paramount but solving problems and making humanity better.

I feel it is my calling.

Thanks.

Join PROUDLY VISIONITES using my link below
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by pewekac: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2010
maxxy:

Believe it or not, this month of May, I finally achieved 5 streams of income.

1. My banking job

5. Own a ditigal capture and printing machine that I use right in my office to print passport photographs for my customers at N400 per 8 copies (profit is N340 grin) so 3 copies per day takes care of many daily expenses.

how ethical is this?! can it be allowed under company rules?
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by Thethy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
1.Snail farming
2.Grasscutter farming.

Thanks,

THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS.
Tel: 08023050835, 07033632285.

Re: How many streams of income do you have? by upchair(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2011
I know of a business that you can do with just 55k that will transform your life for ever. It has 6 streams of income within it. It is not scam. It is very legit and is spreading like wild fire now in Nigeria and internationally unknown to many people.. There is no harm in hearing about it. Then you decide if you are willing to give it a shot.

Remember the Chinese have and old saying: " If you do not throw a die you can never get a six".

Mail me at blackie_mabs@yahoo.com or/and call me on 080-9898-6898 for further details if you are interested.
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by moreprof: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2011
Good stocks to own now!
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2011
/
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by despam(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
cheksbry:

pls @ poster what kind of jobs do you do,and what business your cooperative does,thanks for sharing with us.

1. I am a staff of a FG Agency, so my take home pay is about N150,000 now because of promotion. Presently, I am on secondment to another organization. My living allowance (not salary) since am still being paid by my parent company is N500,000 pay month now.

2. Co-operative business - I run it as a micro lending scheme. I give loan to people and collect interest on the money.

3. Property - just 4 single rooms for now though I have acquired 3 plots of land for development. Just N96,000 annually for now from rent. Am not aggressive about developing the land for now.

4. Keke NAPEP - Bought 6 Keke NAPEP last month. Monthly income - N360,000 per month. Working on securing facility from a bank to buy 10 more by month end. If it sails through, monthly returns will be N960,000.00.

5. Working on a 5th stream. This will be concluded by month end.
Re: How many streams of income do you have? by despam(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
I recommend you read Multiple Streams of Income by Robert Allen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itunes Gift Card Available For Sale / Become Self-employed For 2016: Learn How To Make Bedsheets, Pilliows, Duvets,mor / Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.