Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays (4815 Views)

How The Laziest Bloggers Are Raking In The Highest $$income / Fast Way To Make Money Online | Become a Konga Affiliate / The Easiest And Fast Way Of Making Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Kindeed(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
To all the guru and the geeks in the house........ Drop your views on youth empowerment , like we all want to make it, so which means do you guys think is legit and fastest way of making cool cash now a days........... Apart from betting and blogging,............ Drop your views......... I believe others are also gonna learn from this.............. Thanks , if you wish to contact me 7AEE49F4 on bbm..... Kennyhilory@yahoo.com
NO SELLING OF EBOOKS HERE PLEASE
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Chuksyd1: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
I stumbled on the fastest way a youth could make good money and secure his/her future...Network marketing has been badly represented in Nigeria but i found a company whose system to networking is favourable and can make one a 6 figure earner if serious..
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by samseen02(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
computer business centre, article writing job, importation biz ...
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Kindeed(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chuksyd1:
I stumbled on the fastest way a youth could make good money and secure his/her future...Network marketing has been badly represented in Nigeria but i found a company whose system to networking is favourable and can make one a 6 figure earner if serious..
Thanks bro, can you shed more light about it...
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Kindeed(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
samseen02:
computer business centre, article writing job, importation biz ...
no selling of ebook here, PLEASE
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by samseen02(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2014
Kindeed:
no selling of ebook here, PLEASE
DID YOU SEE ME ADVERTISE ANY EBOOK TO YOU
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Kindeed(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
samseen02:
DID YOU SEE ME ADVERTISE ANY EBOOK TO YOU
better

1 Like

Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Kindeed(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2014
rmb5491:
binary trading is a good business

http://scalpthemoneynow.simplesite.com/412460830
thanks bro, are you into the business
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by G12(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Network marketing is a good way, tested and trusted. But real enterpreneurs who want to really be their own boss, cos success in networking depends on ur effort. But there are some good companies like the one I am into who would train you on how to be successful. If you want to be successful in networking, you won't want to take those trainings for granted. Those trainings will also empower you to be leader wherever you may find yourself.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by tonjeola(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Importation,Affiliate and Network marketing are the best and easiest way to make fast cash. If you knw your way around them.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Kindeed(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
Seyi333:
I recommend you to use Cyclos365 Creditor. It pumps cash into your account daily. I am using it. You can as well try it and post your comments here. Their site is http://www.cyclos365.biz
thanks for your comment bro, but this type of business is an affiliate marketing or what, and what type of products do dey offer..... Need your reply
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Seyi333: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
@Kindeed
It is not an affiliate marketing business. It is a software that credit your account daily. They are sold in units. For every unit that you purchased, your account will be credited with $5 daily, including weekends and public holidays for 365 days. If you have 100 units, then you will be earning 100 units by $5 = $500 daily. You can start with buying few units and understand how it works before purchasing more units. There is No marketing, No work of any kind. Just purchase your units and start earning money daily from the following day and every other days. In fact, I love Cyclos365 Creditor software. Their site once again is http://www.cyclos365.biz Please do not forget to post your comments and gratitude here after you have purchased some units. This is because some people are selling this information somewhere.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by rmb5491: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
get trained on binary and start making money yourself

http://www.scalpthemoneynow.com/
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Feyol56(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
seyi pls give me ur whatsapp number so dat we can both discuss beta about wat u posted,i'm very much interested in it,thnx bro
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Kindeed(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Seyi333:
@Kindeed
It is not an affiliate marketing business. It is a software that credit your account daily. They are sold in units. For every unit that you purchased, your account will be credited with $5 daily, including weekends and public holidays for 365 days. If you have 100 units, then you will be earning 100 units by $5 = $500 daily. You can start with buying few units and understand how it works before purchasing more units. There is No marketing, No work of any kind. Just purchase your units and start earning money daily from the following day and every other days. In fact, I love Cyclos365 Creditor software. Their site once again is http://www.cyclos365.biz Please do not forget to post your comments and gratitude here after you have purchased some units. This is because some people are selling this information somewhere.
let's talk.. 7AEE49F4
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by ugotex85: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Seyi333:
@Kindeed

I smell scam here, how can a software be spinning money into someone's account without any viable source of income? Anyway, I'm not ready to take any such risk with my hard-earned $167.

3 Likes

Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Seyi333: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2014
@ugotex85
One of the reasons why someone does not recommend product to other people is because of silly comments from pessimists. Pessimists have one thousand reasons why a product can not work out, and are afraid to TRY it first. Even worse, they try to spread fears among people. The greatest enemy of mankind is FEAR. I have personally tested the product and confirmed it to be working perfectly. I am not a sales representative nor friend to them. I am just a satisfied user. Hence I challenge any serious minded person to try it today and post his comments here tomorrow. I posted the information here free of charge. But you will be surprised to know that I bought the info for =N=3,000= and never regretted it.
But if you are looking for how to make money online without spending money, you are just wasting your valuable time. So it is better you look elsewhere. But if you want to make Real money, daily, I still recommend Cyclos365 Creditor, and their site is http://www.cyclos365.biz If anyone has other real way of making money, do not fail to recommend it FREE of charge. We are here to help and Not SCAM one another. Again, we must expose scam when we come across them.

2 Likes

Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2014
well, to me many online programs are either scams or difficult to implement, until recently i came across a free job opportunity platform where youth can work freely without refferral or paying anything to do the work. you can vit the site to earn. www.cpv.li/2D2PVB

1 Like

Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Kindeed(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
joyy:
well, to me many online programs are either scams or difficult to implement, until recently i came across a free job opportunity platform where youth can work freely without refferral or paying anything to do the work. you can vit the site to earn. www.cpv.li/2D2PVB
how does it work bro
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Kindeed(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Seyi333:
@ugotex85
One of the reasons why someone does not recommend product to other people is because of silly comments from pessimists. Pessimists have one thousand reasons why a product can not work out, and are afraid to TRY it first. Even worse, they try to spread fears among people. The greatest enemy of mankind is FEAR. I have personally tested the product and confirmed it to be working perfectly. I am not a sales representative nor friend to them. I am just a satisfied user. Hence I challenge any serious minded person to try it today and post his comments here tomorrow. I posted the information here free of charge. But you will be surprised to know that I bought the info for =N=3,000= and never regretted it.
But if you are looking for how to make money online without spending money, you are just wasting your valuable time. So it is better you look elsewhere. But if you want to make Real money, daily, I still recommend Cyclos365 Creditor, and their site is http://www.cyclos365.biz If anyone has other real way of making money, do not fail to recommend it FREE of charge. We are here to help and Not SCAM one another. Again, we must expose scam when we come across them.
I wish to have a chat with you
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Feyol56(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
Seyi333:
@ugotex85
bro pls give me ur whatsapp number
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by tonjeola(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Seyi333:
@Kindeed
This type of I software scammed me $300 in 2007, after puting d amount, I didn't see anything, then called d guy I bought software from, only to tell me that I need to triger it with another $177, I should send it that when he check my account, he saw $15k there ready to be withdraw to my liberty reserve. See trick he wan use for me. I remember lay complained here on nairaland then,because I got the info on nairaland. My advice here is you all becareful, no software can generate money for u from nowhere without u doing anything.

5 Likes

Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Seyi333: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
@Kindeed; @Feyol56
I have already memtioned that I am not a sales rep or friend to the owners or developers of this software. I only recommended it based on my informed opinion about the software that I have tested and confirmed to be perfect. I will sugest that you should contact them directly. If you have the money, go ahead and purchase some units without looking back or else, you will be discouraged by some fearful individuals who are afraid to take risk. It has been working for me and my friends that purchased them. I wish You Success.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 10, 2014
Seyi333:
@Kindeed; @Feyol56
I have already memtioned that I am not a sales rep or friend to the owners or developers of this software. I only recommended it based on my informed opinion about the software that I have tested and confirmed to be perfect. I will sugest that you should contact them directly. If you have the money, go ahead and purchase some units without looking back or else, you will be discouraged by some fearful individuals who are afraid to take risk. It has been working for me and my friends that purchased them. I wish You Success.
Pls stop deceiving Nigerians...I tend to mind my biz but I was extremely put off buy your persistent promoting of such a balant lie. You make money from it ba? Show proof of your earnings at least u claim ure doing a national good by spreading the word...pls a lot of ppl here are struggling to survive do not try to rip dem off the ill they av#my one cent

Oh and by the way for potential gullible ones, take a hard long look at the so called money making software website, with its wack graphics and wordings nd it's a website dat is supposed to rake in $5 daily approx $1825 yearly...I laff in Swahili

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Seyi333: 1:50am On Nov 11, 2014
@BAWSElady
You are not being fair to nairalanders because you only destroy other peoples' good free opinions. But you failed to recommend products that can positively improve our finances. You have passed through the wide forest without seeing a single wood. It is very unfortunate. However, remain blessed.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by learnCPA(m): 3:21am On Nov 11, 2014
Kindeed:
To all the guru and the geeks in the house........ Drop your views on youth empowerment , like we all want to make it, so which means do you guys think is legit and fastest way of making cool cash now a days........... Apart from betting and blogging,............ Drop your views......... I believe others are also gonna learn from this.............. Thanks , if you wish to contact me 7AEE49F4 on bbm..... Kennyhilory@yahoo.com
NO SELLING OF EBOOKS HERE PLEASE

CPA Marketing is the fastest... You can earn $1,000 or more depending on your effort.

1 Like

Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Seyi333:
@BAWSElady
You are not being fair to nairalanders because you only destroy other peoples' good free opinions. But you failed to recommend products that can positively improve our finances. You have passed through the wide forest without seeing a single wood. It is very unfortunate. However, remain blessed.
Lol, do not try to procure goodwill by using the statement "You are not being fair to nairalanders because you only destroy other peoples' good free opinions" because I av never done nor will ever do such, on d contrary I m trying to save 'nairalanders" from unnecessary heartbreak nd anguish...search ur heart, open up ur conscience if UNO dat wat ure giving as free info is true nd legit so b it, but odawise let God b d judge

Don't worry your self cos I av seen threads in which more Dan one person confirmed someone or something of been a scam and more Nlers still beckoned on the same stating their interest and I wonder if ppl never learn? Any way I wish that we all learn to overcome our greed and begin to b contented with d ill we av...

3 Likes

Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Kindeed(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
learnCPA:

CPA Marketing is the fastest... You can earn $1,000 or more depending on your effort.
how about it bro, can you explain more

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Patent Right To A Product In Nigeria And Maybe Africa / Nairaland Quoted In Sanusi Critique In Thisday Newspaper / How To Create A Usa Paypal Account That Can Never Be Blocked By Paypal For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.