Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting (32968 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Owerri, Commissions 10km Airport Drive / Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by Ozommadu: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
porthouse7:
ur entire lineage came to welcome wife of a man u love to hate, no be juju be that

How many people are there? We are talking about so called first lady oo.

You Don come first dey wail, looks like na you go represent your entire lineage for the wailing
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by phemsie(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I do not like this woman at all, she's occupying my rightful place.

Tinubu is mine.
I love you tinubu.
Tinubu please show me you love me back by divorcing this woman and I promise you will never regret it.
kiss

if only this picture s the same as u, then i can only wonder what ur body count will be, Several thousand, i guess.
Remi tinubu's breast is even far better than urs, despite being older than u.

Anuofia!
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by Illegal1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:

Tinubu is mine.
I love you tinubu.
Tinubu please show me you love me back by divorcing this woman and I promise you will never regret it.
kiss

omoh........na made in ogun weed u smoke ooh
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by tosynAB(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
taylor89:
Scammer pastor

Thanks so much for all the pain your husband has melted on us

Bastards

Emergency brain checkup is in need by taylor asap
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by ChristianMuslim: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
May this august meeting favour all igbo women in imo state and all igbo women at large
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by Venom11(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
Fine woman with presidential elegance.. ♥
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by olisaEze(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
August meeting don go national![left][/left] cheesy
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by Alliswell248: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
Brendaniel:
Just tell us crooked Uzodinma invited her not Igbos...

She doesn't like us because we are good people and we don't like her because she supports evil....

Nobody hates you.
Democracy is by choice.....learn to build bridges with others but it's only insult you give.

Continue the insult....
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by Brendaniel: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

Nobody hates you.
Democracy is by choice.....learn to build bridges with others but it's only insult you give.

Continue the insult....

It is not only bridges, it is flyover, Igbos are the highest bridge builders in Nigeria, because we speak the truth.... truth is not insult...
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by emmaodet: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
garriAndsugar:
useless people wasting aviation fuel and increasing carbon emission

grin cheesy

Chai
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by Exceed15: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wicked woman. I remember when Smart Adeyemi was lamenting about the state of the nation. This woman was antagonized him for saying the obvious. E no go better for all of them who plunged the nation more into hardship.
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by Mccullum: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
The first lady of FRN.

Wailing continue in other camps.
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by flokii: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
I just hope she carried her own food to eat there.. I no trust those people atal.
May we not play into the hands of our enemies.
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by Alliswell248: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

It is not only bridges, it is flyover, Igbos are the highest bridge builders in Nigeria, because we speak the truth.... truth is not insult...

All the best....
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by Myer(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:

Tinubu is mine.
I love you tinubu.
kiss

Clown. cheesy
Better tap from her grace make better dey follow you.
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by enemyofprogress: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
Omo see bweasts shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by 43Ronin: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
hope uzodinma is well connected in APC. his reel tion is sure
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by MrAgbako: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:

Tinubu is mine.
I love you tinubu.
kiss
You wey be like eja kpanla. Elese sososo😂
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by aQUINandmore: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
MrAgbako:
You wey be like eja kpanla. Elese sososo😂
are you a virgin?
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by MrAgbako: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
are you a virgin?
god forbid 😂
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by aQUINandmore: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
MrAgbako:
god forbid 😂
so how come you don't know that my body type is limited edition.

Na my spec dey sell market o.
How to lose weight, slimmy tea everywhere but my body na natural.

If I catch you , you go run shocked shocked

Tinubu is the love of my life.
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by MrAgbako: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
so how come you don't know that my body type is limited edition.

Na my spec dey sell market o.
How to lose weight, slimmy tea everywhere but my body na natural.

If I catch you , you go run shocked shocked

Tinubu is the love of my life.
ehen! I no dey run from any match😂

I just happen to like my girl thick, big ass but I dey manage your spec too because your type dey portable. Easy to carry to any angle😂
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by Okoroawusa: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tribalistic comments from Igbos and Yorubas no allow us see road make better comments for this thread. The whole of the first page was a waste.
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by Kossyso: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Emperor5:
Over the years I have been hearing about August meeting.
Pls someone should enlight me about the August meeting, what are their agenda
Just google it and you will have your answers.✌
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by timiofede1: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
AriyaTV:
Demented Ipob lunatics won't like this.

It's often better to shut up when you have nothing to say, instead of proving to the whole world that yoruba moslems are basically dense and unintelligent, omo ode
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by timiofede1: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Tribalistic comments from Igbos and Yorubas no allow us see road make better comments for this thread. The whole of the first page was a waste.

The insolent s3cond class yoruba moslems must be tamed.
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by 77up(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kennyswag:
tinubu is your president for the next 8yrs and your constant wailing on nairaland just because of likes will not change it...

if you don't like it, drink sniper and die..

you won't be missed after your untimely demise tongue
How that lunatic manage to spit trash on every thread on nairaland is really scary and it shows how damaged he is. I really don't think all that is for like alone , that guy obviously have unseen problems.
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:08am On Sep 02, 2023
One of the reason many girls want to marry in Imo state because of our August meeting.
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by richboy7(m): 5:36am On Sep 02, 2023
aQUINandmore:

Tinubu is mine.
I love you tinubu.
kiss

Go and marry your own. ☺️
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by Adaisback(f): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Adaisback, why are you not attending this women's meeting?
oya, cum and pay my bride price make i join
Re: First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting by BoldBrainz(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2023
Adaisback:
oya, cum and pay my bride price make i join

😂.
Oh, that's a criterion for attendance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory / Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar At Eid Prayer In Minna / APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.