Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th (50647 Views)

Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th / Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad / Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by godwon01(m): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2023
These people are enough to rescue Nigerian from this economic quarquiremare . They supposed to invest seriously in the country. I don't know why common man are not benefitting from their wealth.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Larryndelaw: 12:32am On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Maybe it's me who didn't read right, but I don't think the thread said anything about UNGA.
IPOB and Obidients don't read but only follow headlines that's why the guy didn't know rhat articles is not about UNGA so you can't blame them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by danilho(m): 12:34am On Sep 02, 2023
Uyomiya:
Oh igbos get billionaire?

I thought the offsprings of cowards say no billionaire in ibo land
Poor man mentality. There are billionaires from all the regions of the country. Don’t let your mindset hinder your progress.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by danilho(m): 12:42am On Sep 02, 2023
Pwayne2016:
4 Igbos from the South East are all from Anambra

Wow Anambra people Sha na Big name
Who ask you. Whether they are from Anambra or not, they are all igbo
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Exceed15: 12:56am On Sep 02, 2023
IconicR:
Full squad
Asiwaju will rescue Nigeria, just watch out

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Exceed15: 1:00am On Sep 02, 2023
LegendHero:

You just spoke like a typical Obi supporter.

They are always empty.

Show me the fullness of Tinubu who continually make anti- people policies. The state of the nation speaks volume. Can you deny the obvious? If I say ur life should look like current state of Nigeria na to attack me back . Brainwashed elements
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by RushManni: 1:01am On Sep 02, 2023
LegendHero:

They are always empty.

No need calling him Obi supporter, it's his personal opinion respect that.

I am Obi's supporter but love this list especially looking at the fact I have industralist drive. However, I'd prefer Obi over Tinubu.

So respect his choice
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Exceed15: 1:01am On Sep 02, 2023
chopnaira:
This is what I call storming India. cheesy

Billionaires respect Tinubu alot. The "last man standing" as per Tony Elumelu.

The train of development and job creation is moving with full speed ahead. You either join, or you can migrate to Niger Republic or Gabon.

Na this pictures we wan chop? Abeg just try this : step out in the public and hail Tinubu...e get why.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. cool

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Exceed15: 1:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Jogs1900:

Omg..This wailing is too much..Be an opposition with sense na..This is a business conference for Christ sake.Indians have many investments in Nigeria.
If Tinubu goes with politicians, una go wail now he's going with investors, una still dey wail.Must you wail?smh

Kai why are u far from reality. Just look at the state of the nation. I m even happy he came on board to be exposed of his cluelessness and stupid anti- people policies. Less than 6 months see where we are. Even Shetima confessed the economy is in a mess. Those going for the conference don't give a shit about you bro. Pray to baba to settle u
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by plaindealer: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2023
grin grin

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Faposky95: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2023
I laugh, like they cannot pay ticket to India.
You imagine, which would you b doing or have been doing business with...?!
Isn't it the Chinese or Indians who have already turned this land to their milking pot.
Leave story.
Make here viable and feasible for true citizens of this land, so the glory would be to our God and the plethora of it's men and women.
With such list, why in the first place are we where we are......
They better turn up ....and we are here waiting and watching....
Have a safe flight to and fro
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Exceed15: 1:11am On Sep 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
Am very impressed by Tinubu.

Instead of taking stupid governors for jolly rides ,he is taking people of value and importance .

Tinubu is going to repair Nigerian reputation in India , While people of Drugs region are annoyed and hurt.

Tinubu should take Mohammed Buba Marwa with him to India and give crash course to Indian public and politicians on how to identify druggies from a particular region.

cheesy
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by plaindealer: 1:11am On Sep 02, 2023
grin grin............

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Exceed15: 1:13am On Sep 02, 2023
LegendHero:

I wanted to reply you well but I remember one dullard in my 100 level that year. No matter how much you explain to that my friend, he will never comprehend.

So when I see you gnashing your teeth over the president inviting billionaires to a summit of industrial billionaires in India where investments could be finalized with Nigeria gaining FDI, it seems to me you might be that my long time friend in 100 level.

Nothing surprise me anymore. A follower of a 3rd class dullard like Peter Obi will always think like you.

They always prove intelligent but nothing to bring but calamity. All the tunranshi u put up there na bobo. This is exactly how tinubu brainwashed una.

1 Like

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Exceed15: 1:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Only fools like APC supporters will buy this..
Did he consult people like these before he declared subsidy is gone? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by worksmart(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2023
What is Tinubu looking for in India that he does not have in Nigeria? undecided
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by prophetfire: 1:25am On Sep 02, 2023
chopnaira:
This is what I call storming India. cheesy

Billionaires respect Tinubu alot. The "last man standing" as per Tony Elumelu.

The train of development and job creation is moving with full speed ahead. You either join, or you can migrate to Niger Republic or Gabon.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. cool
By
. Please how would taking all this men that became billionaires through government patronage change the story of Nigeria?
This is just a show-off jamboree to show swag. Nothing more.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Kingbuhari(m): 1:47am On Sep 02, 2023
Another waste of economy.. going to India will make bau and dangote stop selling cement High than what they sold in Benin and Togo.. our problems are sim, cut numbers ur aids... reduce robbery in senate and house make it unattractive, force dangote to reduce the price of his products solve this near problems and see the economy rise ... nah mumu go fall for this one.. buhari and his waka waka where did it end
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by patomberekpe(m): 2:17am On Sep 02, 2023
Poor souls, they better not use one plane,in this era of plane crash
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Johnson5258: 2:22am On Sep 02, 2023
Jim Ovia-Zenith, Tony Elemelu-UBA

RecentHistory:

Prince Arthur Eze, Emeka Offor, Allen Onyema and Cosmas Maduka are all Yorubas na, stupid Enugu wawa animalistic ipob pig.

This is the same foolishness that made your pauper of a father so wretched. You have started becoming more useless than him.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Gajagojo: 2:27am On Sep 02, 2023
LegendHero:

They are always empty.

You are mistaken they are never empty

In fact they are always full

Full of shit
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by grandstar(m): 2:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Nonny95:

You're the biggest clown amongst your fellow corndems.

Only your Tinubu was invited, but he's going with this group of people to do what?

So the Government will foot the bills of these billionaires just to come to that conference, which other countries will still come.

Do you know how much it will cost the Government?

The host can not even come with such number of people.

Don't you know Tinubu is coming with those guys to use the time that will be allotted to him?

So that they will speak on his behalf and his gaffes won't be noticed?

Even if you don't know, we the senseable Ones know. APC thrive on lies and propaganda. They will make much buzz about this list and then use opportunity to relieve the so called Head of his duties to represent the country.

A country that the president operates by proxy.

LegendHero the shameless kid.

It is routine for businessmen to accompany their leaders for such visits. A lot of business are struck, some running into billions of dollars.

There's a lot of business that can be struck with the Indians in the world of software, oil and gas, telecoms and list goes on. It also opens doors for exports.

Businessmen on such trips don't fly coach. You need the investors to project wealth. The Indians need to believe that these Nigerian investors can deliver in a partnership.

It is a step in the right direction, and it's not even 100 days yet. He should travel to China, the EU, the UKAmerica, Canada and Brazil to drum up business as well.

1 Like

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by faebenezer5star: 2:35am On Sep 02, 2023
LegendHero:

They are always empty.
this thing you said is the reason why one Nigeria is a scam. You didn't even ask him if he has eaten. The day they will finally divide this country, you will see how intelligent some people are.

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by wink2015(m): 3:13am On Sep 02, 2023
Nigeria does not need foreign models to develop as a nation.

We need to look at the traditional culture here in Nigeria and find a solution.

Nigeria leaders is still going the same circle TENURE in and TENURE out.

They always think a great economy can be developed from abroad when at the same time they are not prepared to change their corrupt mindsets.

Now is the time for Nigeria to focus on Agriculture.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by melonsgroup: 3:51am On Sep 02, 2023
The should not be on one flight ooooh.
Be wants to kill all of them.
Very wicked man
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by plaindealer: 3:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Nonny95:

You're the biggest clown amongst your fellow corndems.

Only your Tinubu was invited, but he's going with this group of people to do what?

So the Government will foot the bills of these billionaires just to come to that conference, which other countries will still come.

Do you know how much it will cost the Government?

The host can not even come with such number of people.

Don't you know Tinubu is coming with those guys to use the time that will be allotted to him?

So that they will speak on his behalf and his gaffes won't be noticed?

Even if you don't know, we the senseable Ones know. APC thrive on lies and propaganda. They will make much buzz about this list and then use opportunity to relieve the so called Head of his duties to represent the country.

A country that the president operates by proxy.

LegendHero the shameless kid.

G7-G20 and most of the international summits and even UNGA are trade and business opportunities, this is why leaders always go with leaders of their business communities to showcase business opportunities and strike deals and investment collaborations.

The most important aspects of these meetings are sideline meetings and summits to discuss trade and engage business leaders from other countries, and also to sign bilateral treaties.

It's sad and disheartening that we have to educate you like little babies because you people are unexposed and socially underdeveloped.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 4:55am On Sep 02, 2023
LegendHero:
Below is the list of Nigerian billionaires that will accompany President Tinubu to India for the presidential round table conference.

It includes billionaires from all sector including the Fintech sector. So glad the Fintech industry is now being recognized.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote β€” Chairman/President. Dangote Group
Mr. Tony Elumelu β€” Chairman/Founder, Tony Elumelu Foundation
Alhaji Abdul Sama Rabiu β€” Chairman/Founder, BUA Group
Mr. Femi Otedola β€” Chairman/Founder, Femi Otedola Foundation
Mr. Kola Karim β€” GMD/CEO. Shoreline Natural Resources
Hajiya Bola Shagaya β€” Founder/CEO, Balmus Group International
Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. β€” GMD. The Rose of Sharon Group
Alhaji Mohammed Indimi β€” Chairman/CEO, Oriental Energy Resources Ltd
Sir. Emeka Offor β€” CEO, Chrome Group
Chief Razak Akanni Okoya β€” Director, Eleganza Industrial City Ltd.
Prince Arthur Eze β€” CEO. Allas Oranto Petroleum Ltd.
Mr. Allen Onyeama β€” CEO, Air Peace
Mr. Cosmas Maduka β€”President & Chairman, Coscharis Group Ltd.
Alhaj Dr.Musbahu Bashir β€” Althani Group of Companies
Mr. Jim Ovia β€” Chairman, Zenith Bank Plc
Dr. Oritsedere Otubu β€” Chairman, EKEDC
Mr. Adewale Tinubu β€” CEO, Oando
Mr. Gbenga Agboola β€” CEO Flutterwave (Fin Tech)
Olamide Diekold Aina β€” Venture Platform (Fin Tech)
Mitchell Elegbe β€” CEO. Interswitch (Fin Tech)
TIdris Bamidele Saliu β€” Ceviant Finance (Tech)

Why is Mike Adenuga not is invited? Is he an Obidient
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by slodot2000: 5:01am On Sep 02, 2023
This doesn't make sense taking these bunch of lazy greedy billionaires to India....for me if you wanna revive the economy those list are irrelevant.
The best way to revive the system is to involve grassroots business men like Alaba/main market boys, computer village/oluwole boys for fintech, Ladipo, Aspamda, Aba boys. Repented yahoo/bunkering guys, These guys can create magic out of nothing. Trust me they have loads of ideas beyond your imagination. Just My honest opinion
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Fairbanks(m): 5:08am On Sep 02, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
They forgot to include my name.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by ubimagos: 5:28am On Sep 02, 2023
LegendHero:

I wanted to reply you well but I remember one dullard in my 100 level that year. No matter how much you explain to that my friend, he will never comprehend.

So when I see you gnashing your teeth over the president inviting billionaires to a summit of industrial billionaires in India where investments could be finalized with Nigeria gaining FDI, it seems to me you might be that my long time friend in 100 level.

Nothing surprise me anymore. A follower of a 3rd class dullard like Peter Obi will always think like you.
πŸͺ“
I love the Vawulence, na wotoporiously delivered.

1 Like

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by OctavianAC(m): 5:33am On Sep 02, 2023
Two things are involved in this meeting. Firstly, to benefit themselves and their families and secondly to benefit themselves and the nation. You see, in every way, the nation's interest always comes last.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by KIDfurniture(m): 5:35am On Sep 02, 2023
All these names are still the same people that have milked Nigeria dry from 1960. Same criminals. What do they know ? Old fools. I’m glad bovas family is not in the list. So all of them can go to HELL. Evil men and women.

LegendHero:
Below is the list of Nigerian billionaires that will accompany President Tinubu to India for the presidential round table conference.

It includes billionaires from all sector including the Fintech sector. So glad the Fintech industry is now being recognized.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote β€” Chairman/President. Dangote Group
Mr. Tony Elumelu β€” Chairman/Founder, Tony Elumelu Foundation
Alhaji Abdul Sama Rabiu β€” Chairman/Founder, BUA Group
Mr. Femi Otedola β€” Chairman/Founder, Femi Otedola Foundation
Mr. Kola Karim β€” GMD/CEO. Shoreline Natural Resources
Hajiya Bola Shagaya β€” Founder/CEO, Balmus Group International
Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. β€” GMD. The Rose of Sharon Group
Alhaji Mohammed Indimi β€” Chairman/CEO, Oriental Energy Resources Ltd
Sir. Emeka Offor β€” CEO, Chrome Group
Chief Razak Akanni Okoya β€” Director, Eleganza Industrial City Ltd.
Prince Arthur Eze β€” CEO. Allas Oranto Petroleum Ltd.
Mr. Allen Onyeama β€” CEO, Air Peace
Mr. Cosmas Maduka β€”President & Chairman, Coscharis Group Ltd.
Alhaj Dr.Musbahu Bashir β€” Althani Group of Companies
Mr. Jim Ovia β€” Chairman, Zenith Bank Plc
Dr. Oritsedere Otubu β€” Chairman, EKEDC
Mr. Adewale Tinubu β€” CEO, Oando
Mr. Gbenga Agboola β€” CEO Flutterwave (Fin Tech)
Olamide Diekold Aina β€” Venture Platform (Fin Tech)
Mitchell Elegbe β€” CEO. Interswitch (Fin Tech)
TIdris Bamidele Saliu β€” Ceviant Finance (Tech)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 / Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.