Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th (50660 Views)

Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th / Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad / Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by sreamsense: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2023
Why is GLO man not on the list?
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by damocool(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2023
IconicR:
President Asiwaju is the solution to the country's problem
All we need do as citizens is to be patient
No doubt, but I think those in government should make sacrifices just like the masses. Masses can't be suffering in their patience while these people take home millions every month while the tax-payers languish in poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by MRMRMR: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2023
Nonny95:

You're the biggest clown amongst your fellow corndems.

Only your Tinubu was invited, but he's going with this group of people to do what?

So the Government will foot the bills of these billionaires just to come to that conference, which other countries will still come.

Do you know how much it will cost the Government?

The host can not even come with such number of people.

Don't you know Tinubu is coming with those guys to use the time that will be allotted to him?

So that they will speak on his behalf and his gaffes won't be noticed?

Even if you don't know, we the senseable Ones know. APC thrive on lies and propaganda. They will make much buzz about this list and then use opportunity to relieve the so called Head of his duties to represent the country.

A country that the president operates by proxy.

LegendHero the shameless kid.
Una don start, everything abt obidients is problematic. What is wrong for businessmen/private sector magnates to attend such event with the president. How much will it cost compare to investment opportunities that could flow in?
When others see solution, obidients see problem. That's y their lives is full of hate, frustrations and problems.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by gasparpisciotta: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2023
Nonny95:

Only your Tinubu was invited, but he's going with this group of people to do what?

So the Government will foot the bills of these billionaires just to come to that conference, which other countries will still come.

Don't you know Tinubu is coming with those guys to use the time that will be allotted to him?

Even if you don't know, we the senseable Ones know. APC thrive on lies and propaganda. They will make much buzz about this list and then use opportunity to relieve the so called Head of his duties to represent the country.

Most of those guys own private jets.

FG need not spend a dime for their trips.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by MMWandali: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Where is innocent chukwuma of innoson motors?

1 Like

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by ConfidentialDoc: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2023
lexy2014:

How is G20 a "business conference"?

If indians have many investments in Nigeria, how does carrying this crowd with him benefit Nigeria and nigerians?

Sounds more like billionaire padi padi jamboree
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by ConfidentialDoc: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2023
davades:
Where's Mike Adenuga

Mike knows it's just a dud.

He doesn't do duds.

1 Like

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by ogaemma: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
The men who stole Nigeria
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Agricmoney(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
wow a nice move by the government. Probably next time, Bar. (Mrs.) Vivian (President, Eucey group of companies) would be in the list

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Ubanz: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
They will all be flying in with their private jets to the Indian Le Meridien owned by the same Chagoury brothers.
Una weldone ooo.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Nursepepeye(f): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
jconsulting:

Whatever you wish for others so you shall receive
if I cause my fellow human being pains, if I steal public funds, let me perish as I wish them, if not people's enemies including you will have such fate

1 Like

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Elidrisy20: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
These are the ppl that hold Nigeria's blucos
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by soccerlite: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Oga bulablu sell the moribund refineries to India

Let the poor breath
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Abifarin16: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
You can hate Tinubu all you want but the Man is not your ordinary Nigerian/African President.

The private sector is very key to developing any nation. Look at the Entertainment, Banking Telecommunications, If a nobody from the streets cannot enter into any business sector, their is problem.

All Hands on Deck.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Abifarin16: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
MMWandali:
Where is innocent chukwuma of innoson motors?
You want him to carry all the business men.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by arcis: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alchemy528:
Let them go to hell

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

That's why you can't progress in life...keep hating
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by MMWandali: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
Abifarin16:

You want him to carry all the business men.
Different sectors of the economy
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by bewla(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alchemy528:
Let them go to hell

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
Just save the date you may find your way to the airport

Just help us and be the hero
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by asanausana91: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
Very stupid way of wasting and stealing our money.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Fearyourcreator: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alchemy528:
Let them go to hell

Omo!
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Fearyourcreator: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
LegendHero:

You just spoke like a typical Obi supporter.

They are always empty.
Asin ehn!

1 Like

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Fearyourcreator: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
IconicR:
Not only patient... Mindset too and work in each community instilling good morals to our present young chaps to learn handy work ,trade or study in school to share real value ... Not all these Yahoo Yahoo nonsense making most of them do rituals now cus of yeye pressure
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Fearyourcreator: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nonny95:

Ah Omo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Fearyourcreator: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
Jogs1900:

Omg..This wailing is too much..Be an opposition with sense na..This is a business conference for Christ sake.Indians have many investments in Nigeria.
If Tinubu goes with politicians, una go wail now he's going with investors, una still dey wail.Must you wail?smh
Never knew Nigeria carry people like this .. very tiring

1 Like

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Fearyourcreator: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
LegendHero:

I wanted to reply you well but I remember one dullard in my 100 level that year. No matter how much you explain to that my friend, he will never comprehend.

So when I see you gnashing your teeth over the president inviting billionaires to a summit of industrial billionaires in India where investments could be finalized with Nigeria gaining FDI, it seems to me you might be that my long time friend in 100 level.

Nothing surprise me anymore. A follower of a 3rd class dullard like Peter Obi will always think like you.
I love this

1 Like

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Fearyourcreator: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Haba! Why the hate? You too can be a billionaire tomorrow!
He can't

1 Like

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by DonroxyII: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Alchemy528:
Let them go to hell

Those are the Pillars that Hold Our Nation... Those are Our Pride ...
You are already in Hell if You don't Reckoned with These Men of Honours ...

To Achieve Their Feasts No be Beans From Administration to Administration amidst Global Meltdown ....

Where is Adenuga now ... He is too Silent cheesy
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by DonroxyII: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nonny95:

Jon Snow .. There will be time to Discuss Economic & Businesses Opportunities With Fellows of Other Countries.

Such an Environment is an Investors Hubs with Opportunities to Market Your Countries & Enter Alliance ....

Children of Hate & Perditions .... No Wonder Poverty is synonymous to you all .....

2 Likes

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by DonroxyII: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
BItt:

All these names make me believe say I fit do am. I see names from all parts of Nigeria.
It doesn't matter where I come from.
Me too ... Most of Them are My icons..
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by DonroxyII: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
MrAgbako:
One day my name will be on billionaire list like this inshallah Allah.

God bless Nigeria
Amen Ma Brother, Amen.

1 Like

Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by XAUBulls: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Below is the list of Nigerian billionaires that will accompany President Tinubu to India for the presidential round table conference.

It includes billionaires from all sector including the Fintech sector. So glad the Fintech industry is now being recognized.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote — Chairman/President. Dangote Group
Mr. Tony Elumelu — Chairman/Founder, Tony Elumelu Foundation
Alhaji Abdul Sama Rabiu — Chairman/Founder, BUA Group
Mr. Femi Otedola — Chairman/Founder, Femi Otedola Foundation
Mr. Kola Karim — GMD/CEO. Shoreline Natural Resources
Hajiya Bola Shagaya — Founder/CEO, Balmus Group International
Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. — GMD. The Rose of Sharon Group
Alhaji Mohammed Indimi — Chairman/CEO, Oriental Energy Resources Ltd
Sir. Emeka Offor — CEO, Chrome Group
Chief Razak Akanni Okoya — Director, Eleganza Industrial City Ltd.
Prince Arthur Eze — CEO. Allas Oranto Petroleum Ltd.
Mr. Allen Onyeama — CEO, Air Peace
Mr. Cosmas Maduka —President & Chairman, Coscharis Group Ltd.
Alhaj Dr.Musbahu Bashir — Althani Group of Companies
Mr. Jim Ovia — Chairman, Zenith Bank Plc
Dr. Oritsedere Otubu — Chairman, EKEDC
Mr. Adewale Tinubu — CEO, Oando
Mr. Gbenga Agboola — CEO Flutterwave (Fin Tech)
Olamide Diekold Aina — Venture Platform (Fin Tech)
Mitchell Elegbe — CEO. Interswitch (Fin Tech)
TIdris Bamidele Saliu — Ceviant Finance (Tech)
That's a stellar list of business owners and executives.
Re: See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th by Messina123: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2023

Lmao. How market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos / President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.